funnylady

New Richmond, OH

#21 Feb 23, 2010
Don't look for her in her Hummer heard now she has a new Mercedes. Nothing's to good for our girl.Hope Big Brothers and Big Sisters are happy they didn't prosecute.
Shot in the Wind

Richmond, KY

#22 Feb 24, 2010
funnylady wrote:
Don't look for her in her Hummer heard now she has a new Mercedes. Nothing's to good for our girl.Hope Big Brothers and Big Sisters are happy they didn't prosecute.
Well, I guess the inside helpers have to cover their a$$e$....sweep this under the rug as fast as possible, beg like hell for more money, and the kids can fend for themselves....great organization!!
funnylady

Amelia, OH

#23 Feb 27, 2010
I see Big Brothers and Big Sisters aren't interested in getting their money back since Bendrea has traded in the old hummer for a new mercedes.
mee

Lexington, KY

#25 Feb 28, 2010
funnylady wrote:
I see Big Brothers and Big Sisters aren't interested in getting their money back since Bendrea has traded in the old hummer for a new mercedes.
well bendrea got arrested for Poss of a controlled substance Saturday and driving on suspended lic. Let's see how she gets out of this one.
Blush

Ann Arbor, MI

#26 Mar 1, 2010
if that's true then that's too funny!!
She has a sense of entitlement no doubt

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#27 Mar 1, 2010
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
well bendrea got arrested for Poss of a controlled substance Saturday and driving on suspended lic. Let's see how she gets out of this one.
Um,can you verify your sources or is this just a rumour? People like to see proof....

Unless you were the arresting officer, booked her, or bailed her out, how do you know this?
mee

Lexington, KY

#28 Mar 1, 2010
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Um,can you verify your sources or is this just a rumour? People like to see proof....
Unless you were the arresting officer, booked her, or bailed her out, how do you know this?
Um, you can verify it yourself! Just call Fayette county detention center and asked when was she released and they will tell you. A very reliable source told me she was arrested and I went to the FCDC website and verified it myself. Check it out!
Shot in the Wind

Cynthiana, KY

#29 Mar 7, 2010
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, you can verify it yourself! Just call Fayette county detention center and asked when was she released and they will tell you. A very reliable source told me she was arrested and I went to the FCDC website and verified it myself. Check it out!
Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a duck....or a tiger never changes its stripes! Or once a crook, always a crook! Evidently she has always been like this and she isn't going to change.....unless she pays for her crimes by going to jail like most criminals do!
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Mar 23, 2010
Any updates?
Just sayin

Georgetown, KY

#31 Apr 9, 2010
What's happened with the BBBS robbers? Evidently just swept under the rug and hushed up so nobody gets jail time!

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#32 Apr 9, 2010
Just sayin wrote:
What's happened with the BBBS robbers? Evidently just swept under the rug and hushed up so nobody gets jail time!
Evidently!!
Pissed off

United States

#33 Apr 23, 2010
toldya wrote:
<quoted text>
Her children's dad has raised those kids, got up at night with them, diapered them and the whole deal....at least they call him Dad and call her Bendrea. If these sorry pieces of trash don't have prison time then BBBS should have to close their doors. Someone with a GED tromping on professionals (like she did at NR) evidently went to her head and she thought she could walk on everybody like that.....and will until the FBI sock her and her so called friends in prison where they belong!!
You people are ridiculous. It is obvious that you all have nothing better to do with your time than to get on here and slander other people. First of all, to the bi&$h that wrote that her kids call her Bendrea and that their dad has raised them, you obviously don't know them, so why would you open your d&ck sucker to speak against her. She has lived her life and takes better care of her children than any person I know. They have lived with her their entire lives, and call her "mommy" to be exact. Yes, their father is very involved with their lives as well, but I guess that's hard to believe since he is black. You racist b&&ch!!! You all should be ashamed of yourselves. I really hope your houses are made of brick since you all are throwing stones. And as far as someone making a post about her getting pulled over with a controlled substance, it was Focalin XR, her sons prescription, and all she had to do was take the prescription to court and it was dismissed!!!! And she still has her hummer by the way. And as far as her working at NR, you all might sound a little jealous. She worked hard to get where she was at that job, and worked her way up from the bottom. We all make mistakes, but to sit there and crucify her for hers, may God show you all a little more grace and mercy for yours. Anyone who knows Bendrea knows she would give you the shirt off her back. She just got caught up in a bad situation, that obviously you all know nothing about.
Pissed off

United States

#34 Apr 23, 2010
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
well bendrea got arrested for Poss of a controlled substance Saturday and driving on suspended lic. Let's see how she gets out of this one.
. It was her sons prescription you dumb ass, and it was DISMISSED!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you crack head!!!
Pissed off

United States

#35 Apr 23, 2010
I have responded to some of your all's posts, but I wanna make one for everyone to see. First of all, you all obviously have nothing better to do than sit around and slander other people. Bendrea has raised her children, and they call her "mommy" to be exact. And to the racist b&$ch, yes their father is very involved in their lives as well, but I guess that's pretty hard for you to believe since he is black. She is more involved and a better mother than most people I know. You all sit around and run your di&k suckers like you know her, but obviously you don't. The charge for having a controlled substance was DISMISSED because it was her sons prescription, Focalin XR. Look it up dumb a&&es. And she still has her hummer. And for the jelaous bit$$es that are talking bout her job at NR. She started at the bottom, and worked very hard to get to where she was. After she left that job, the owner begged her to come back because she was good at her job. I hope all of you who are throwing stones live in brick houses. We all make mistakes, she just got caught up in a bad situation. I just hope that when you all are being judges for your mistakes, that God shows you more mercy and grace than you all have shown her. She is one of the best, more caring and generous people that I know. She would give anyone the shirt off her back.
a bitch fom knott county

United States

#36 Apr 24, 2010
you guys need to leave Bendreas name out your mouths, like pissed off said she would take her shirt off her back for anyone who needed it.She has her Hummer still if it is any of ur business. and where did you get ur info from about Knott Co she never did anything wrong in this county and as far as bbbs she got caught in a bad situation......
Truth

Versailles, KY

#37 Apr 24, 2010
a bitch fom knott county wrote:
you guys need to leave Bendreas name out your mouths, like pissed off said she would take her shirt off her back for anyone who needed it.She has her Hummer still if it is any of ur business. and where did you get ur info from about Knott Co she never did anything wrong in this county and as far as bbbs she got caught in a bad situation......
Her name wouldn't be in our mouths if she would get her shit together. She needs to stop sleeping with married men and stop trying to be a homewrecker. that bitch has destroyed many homes. She has no morals at all. What kind of person steals from kids. How did she get caught up in a bad situation when she created the situation. its not for us to judge, but she will answer to god for all the terrible things she has done. Evidently you have fallen for her lies also. She lies about being who she is just to get out of trouble. If you don't know the whole truth keep ya mouth shut. she's a liar . Believe me I know!
bitch from knott county

United States

#38 Apr 24, 2010
sher takes care of her kids and when we go to the club everyone hangs to her......so beware of her
meme

United States

#39 Apr 24, 2010
and as far as her and married men all i can say is take care of your man and they wouldnt be going to her and her buds from knott co. and to call her a B**ch u have not earned that right Bit**es.. so like i said leave her name out of ur mouthes. hope ur hubbys stay home tonight cause her sis is in town and ready to get someeeeeee
bitch from knott county

United States

#41 Apr 24, 2010
im coming to tear up the town in the hummer and in the mercedas and with all the married guys i can get. and me and her together we be hittin it. trust and believe B**ches
Truth

Versailles, KY

#42 Apr 24, 2010
bitch from knott county wrote:
im coming to tear up the town in the hummer and in the mercedas and with all the married guys i can get. and me and her together we be hittin it. trust and believe B**ches
You sound just like a sideline bitch> You settle to be second just like she does> I guess that's why neither one of yaw have a husband of your own. Yeah I hope everyones husband stay at home tonight with their 80's so they don't get caught up with you 20's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for the two punks that got caught for kiling a man 7 min your gang sucks 1
lexington sucks (Jan '12) 1 hr Both suck 91
Helicopters making too much noise in Lexington.... 1 hr Old man 3
black churches in lex? (Jun '10) 1 hr pasty white guy 19
UK student Murdered 1 hr SJWs are a cancer 19
Caves in or around Lexington KY(Lexington Under... (Jan '12) 2 hr Lafayette 91 49
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr yabadabado 135,615
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]