Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16220 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#14449 Jun 11, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> now that is funny
I do agree
NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#14450 Jun 11, 2012
Missy wrote:
who cares
Pinochio cares.
Sewer Rat

Swampscott, MA

#14451 Jun 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stewie will not be in School because he has shit his pants again!
What is new?
wtf

Sharpsburg, KY

#14452 Jun 11, 2012
NewBornPig wrote:
<quoted text>
You change it brother.She is not a "doll". That is a lie. The truth is that "she is not a doll". God will get you for that.God doesn't like people to lie. Go and read the Bible, the Old Testament in Genesis Pinochio has his nose growing and growing for all the lies he has been spreading around, just like you MF.
whitehair always lies.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14453 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Not bad Stevie!
WTF still has not figured out what the ruptured duck pin is all about.About all his mental ability is caple of doing is one liners,don`t you suppose?He even gets those wrong!
Yeah, Whitey, I think you pretty much have him pegged. He seems so repressed, doesn't he? I think it must be because he's one of those "Uglo-Americans," that Rush Limbaugh speaks of. Plus, he has penis envy, too. He just wishes he had one. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry, that just slipped out. Have a great day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#14454 Jun 12, 2012
WORLD’S SHORTEST BOOKS

25. MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS-by O J Simpson

24. THE ENGINEER'S GUIDE TO FASHION

23. TO ALL THE MEN I'VE LOVED BEFORE-by Ellen DeGeneres

22. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND DILBERT

21. HUMAN RIGHTS ADVANCES IN CHINA

20. THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY-by Dennis Rodman

19. THE WILD YEARS-by Al Gore

18. AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN

17. AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS

16. CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR LIBERAL ARTS MAJORS

15. DETROIT - A TRAVEL GUIDE

14. DIFFERENT WAYS TO SPELL BOB

13. DR. KEVORKIAN'S COLLECTION OF MOTIVATIONAL
SPEECHES

12. EASY UNIX

11. ETHIOPIAN TIPS ON WORLD DOMINANCE

10. EVERYTHING MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN

9. EVERYTHING WOMEN KNOW ABOUT MEN

8. FRENCH HOSPITALITY

7. GEORGE FOREMAN'S BIG BOOK OF BABY NAMES

6. HOW TO SUSTAIN A MUSICAL CAREER-by Art Garfunkel

5. MIKE TYSON'S GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE

4. SPOTTED OWL RECIPES-by the EPA

3. STAPLE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS

2. THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY

And the Number one World's Shortest book:

1. THE BOOK OF VIRTUES by Bill Clinton
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14455 Jun 12, 2012
NewBornPig wrote:
<quoted text>
You change it brother.She is not a "doll". That is a lie. The truth is that "she is not a doll". God will get you for that.God doesn't like people to lie. Go and read the Bible, the Old Testament in Genesis Pinochio has his nose growing and growing for all the lies he has been spreading around, just like you MF.
Well PIG,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I guess you and WTF are too close to the mud to understand.Lie?Me?Never do,it takes too many then to get out of the first one.Maybe you should look closer to home to wake up.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14456 Jun 12, 2012
Stevie-some of the shortest must be one liners.Good for a laugh.Some truth in there also!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14460 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Well PIG,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I guess you and WTF are too close to the mud to understand.Lie?Me?Never do,it takes too many then to get out of the first one.Maybe you should look closer to home to wake up.
You lied again!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14461 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Stevie-some of the shortest must be one liners.Good for a laugh.Some truth in there also!
Stew turd left out: "I Wiil Get bin Laden". By W.

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14462 Jun 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You lied again!
Patriot-military-served Honerably-any of this help with your learning of the ruptured duck?You just do not know the difference between truth and your own lies.
Lamelibranqio

Medford, MA

#14463 Jun 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stewie will not be in School because he has shit his pants again!
He needs Therapy and a cork.
Lamelibranqio

Medford, MA

#14464 Jun 12, 2012
Yeah:

Houston, TX

#14465 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
10-4, Whitey!
hey

Columbia, KY

#14466 Jun 12, 2012
Hey
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14468 Jun 13, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriot-military-served Honerably-any of this help with your learning of the ruptured duck?You just do not know the difference between truth and your own lies.
More lies!
randy hill

Oak Park, IL

#14469 Jun 13, 2012
lies? or not lies?
E-Town Boy

United States

#14470 Jun 13, 2012
We all need to readTopix: "do you approve of Harry Berry". & "Planning & zoning"
Your taxes are going up, your utility bills are going up, and your home values are about to plummet.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#14471 Jun 13, 2012
E-Town Boy wrote:
We all need to readTopix: "do you approve of Harry Berry". & "Planning & zoning"
Your taxes are going up, your utility bills are going up, and your home values are about to plummet.
That is exactly what is happening in Pikeville!

Houston, TX

#14472 Jun 14, 2012
ANNUAL DEMENTIA TEST

It's that time of year for us to take our annual senior citizen test. Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As we grow older, it's important to keep mentally alert. If you don't use it, you lose it! Below is a very private way to gauge how your memory compares to the last test. Some may think it is too easy but the ones with memory problems may have difficulity. Take the test presented here to determine if you're losing it or not. The spaces below are so you don't see the answers until you've made your answer. OK, relax, clear your mind and begin.

1. What do you put in a toaster?

Answer:'bread.' If you said 'toast' give up now and do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, bread, go to Question 2.

2. Say 'silk' five times. Now spell 'silk.' What do cows drink?

Answer: Cows drink water. If you said 'milk,' don't attempt the next question. Your brain is over-stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself with reading a more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said 'water', proceed to question 3.

3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?

Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said 'green bricks,' why are you still reading these???
If you said 'glass,' go on to Question 4.

4. It's thirty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany ). Anyway, during the flight, two engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he can do so and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of 'no man's land' between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the Survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or no man's land?'

Answer: You don't bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you're a dunce and you must stop. If you said,'You don't bury survivors', proceed to the next question.

5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, 6 people get off the bus and 9 people get on. In Swindon, 2 people get off and 4 get on. In Cardiff , 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea , 3 people get off and 5 people get on. In Carmathen, 6 people get off and 3 get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. Without scrolling back to review, how old is the bus driver?

Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember your own age? It was YOU driving the bus!!

If you did well, congratulate yourself! 95% of the ones who take this test fail it.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rebecca 142,363
huge throbbing bbc 4 hr Fireman 5
private eye 4 hr Paulie 14
hot black girl live at cross keys 5 hr john 11
Platinum plus dancer 5 hr Doesnt_Matter 8
2004 6 hr Fireman 10
Hell 6 hr Ghost 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages