Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,168

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14440 Jun 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Time for lunch now--Have to do fix for the family.
Liar!

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14441 Jun 11, 2012
A young woman buys a mirror at an antique shop, and hangs it on her bathroom door. One evening, while getting undressed, she playfully says, "Mirror, mirror, on my door, make my bust-line forty four."

Instantly, there is a brilliant flash of light, and her boobs grow to enormous proportions. Excitedly, she runs to tell her husband what has happened, and in minutes they both return.

This time the husband crosses his fingers and says, "Mirror, mirror on the door, make my pecker touch the floor!"

Again, there's a bright flash………and both his legs fall off.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14442 Jun 11, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
A young woman buys a mirror at an antique shop, and hangs it on her bathroom door. One evening, while getting undressed, she playfully says, "Mirror, mirror, on my door, make my bust-line forty four."
Instantly, there is a brilliant flash of light, and her boobs grow to enormous proportions. Excitedly, she runs to tell her husband what has happened, and in minutes they both return.
This time the husband crosses his fingers and says, "Mirror, mirror on the door, make my pecker touch the floor!"
Again, there's a bright flash………and both his legs fall off.
You gd liar!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14443 Jun 11, 2012
Not bad Stevie!
WTF still has not figured out what the ruptured duck pin is all about.About all his mental ability is caple of doing is one liners,don`t you suppose?He even gets those wrong!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#14444 Jun 11, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Not bad Stevie!
WTF still has not figured out what the ruptured duck pin is all about.About all his mental ability is caple of doing is one liners,don`t you suppose?He even gets those wrong!
"caple"

lmfao
lmfao

Stupid much?
Eeeeeew

United States

#14445 Jun 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"caple"
lmfao
lmfao
Stupid much?
Yes
NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#14446 Jun 11, 2012
whitehair wrote:
BTW--you dipsticks that refuse to read--My writing was"she is a doll"and you and WTF changed it.Shame on you,Monk.If this was a contract,you would have a law suit on your hands for changing after it was written.On here you have no one to answer to except,yourself and your God.Liars.
You change it brother.She is not a "doll". That is a lie. The truth is that "she is not a doll". God will get you for that.God doesn't like people to lie. Go and read the Bible, the Old Testament in Genesis Pinochio has his nose growing and growing for all the lies he has been spreading around, just like you MF.
NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#14447 Jun 11, 2012
don kee wrote:
totally agree
you see? He reads the Bible.
NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#14448 Jun 11, 2012
don kee wrote:
agree
Ok.
NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#14449 Jun 11, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> now that is funny
I do agree
NewBornPig

Swampscott, MA

#14450 Jun 11, 2012
Missy wrote:
who cares
Pinochio cares.
Sewer Rat

Swampscott, MA

#14451 Jun 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stewie will not be in School because he has shit his pants again!
What is new?
wtf

Sharpsburg, KY

#14452 Jun 11, 2012
NewBornPig wrote:
<quoted text>
You change it brother.She is not a "doll". That is a lie. The truth is that "she is not a doll". God will get you for that.God doesn't like people to lie. Go and read the Bible, the Old Testament in Genesis Pinochio has his nose growing and growing for all the lies he has been spreading around, just like you MF.
whitehair always lies.

Houston, TX

#14453 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Not bad Stevie!
Yeah, Whitey, I think you pretty much have him pegged. He seems so repressed, doesn't he? I think it must be because he's one of those "Uglo-Americans," that Rush Limbaugh speaks of. Plus, he has penis envy, too. He just wishes he had one. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry, that just slipped out. Have a great day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#14454 Jun 12, 2012
WORLD’S SHORTEST BOOKS

25. MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS-by O J Simpson

24. THE ENGINEER'S GUIDE TO FASHION

23. TO ALL THE MEN I'VE LOVED BEFORE-by Ellen DeGeneres

22. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND DILBERT

21. HUMAN RIGHTS ADVANCES IN CHINA

20. THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY-by Dennis Rodman

19. THE WILD YEARS-by Al Gore

18. AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN

17. AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS

16. CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR LIBERAL ARTS MAJORS

15. DETROIT - A TRAVEL GUIDE

14. DIFFERENT WAYS TO SPELL BOB

13. DR. KEVORKIAN'S COLLECTION OF MOTIVATIONAL
SPEECHES

12. EASY UNIX

11. ETHIOPIAN TIPS ON WORLD DOMINANCE

10. EVERYTHING MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN

9. EVERYTHING WOMEN KNOW ABOUT MEN

8. FRENCH HOSPITALITY

7. GEORGE FOREMAN'S BIG BOOK OF BABY NAMES

6. HOW TO SUSTAIN A MUSICAL CAREER-by Art Garfunkel

5. MIKE TYSON'S GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE

4. SPOTTED OWL RECIPES-by the EPA

3. STAPLE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS

2. THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY

And the Number one World's Shortest book:

1. THE BOOK OF VIRTUES by Bill Clinton
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14455 Jun 12, 2012
NewBornPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Well PIG,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I guess you and WTF are too close to the mud to understand.Lie?Me?Never do,it takes too many then to get out of the first one.Maybe you should look closer to home to wake up.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14456 Jun 12, 2012
Stevie-some of the shortest must be one liners.Good for a laugh.Some truth in there also!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14460 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Well PIG,beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I guess you and WTF are too close to the mud to understand.Lie?Me?Never do,it takes too many then to get out of the first one.Maybe you should look closer to home to wake up.
You lied again!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14461 Jun 12, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Stevie-some of the shortest must be one liners.Good for a laugh.Some truth in there also!
Stew turd left out: "I Wiil Get bin Laden". By W.

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14462 Jun 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You lied again!
Patriot-military-served Honerably-any of this help with your learning of the ruptured duck?You just do not know the difference between truth and your own lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Mary Lou 5,156
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 153,708
every girl 15 min girl 3
The Botany Bay 19 min Headshopftw 2
New ticket policy. Bye scalpers 20 min Anon 15
How is the lexington methadone clinic behind arbys (Oct '09) 23 min a client 165
Christy Pak 36 min Really 2
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 21 hr Former quester 15
Quest church (Aug '09) 22 hr Ex-Quester 2,910
Quest community church (Dec '09) 22 hr Ex-Quester 361
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) Thu hornyukguy622 5,622
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lexington Jobs