Please help

Greenfield, IN

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Can anyone point me in the direction of one the best child custody lawyers. I have briefly lost custody of my daughter and we are from madison co. But I know that a fayett co lawyer is going to come closer to getting the job done. This is a long story I don't do drugs drink or anything like that it was all just a misunderstanding but now I have to get back in that court room and tell my side and get my life back so please if anyone can help me please u have no idea what it would mean to me. Thank u so much for reading this and I honestly appreciate any as idvice.
for sure

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Please help wrote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of one the best child custody lawyers. I have briefly lost custody of my daughter and we are from madison co. But I know that a fayett co lawyer is going to come closer to getting the job done. This is a long story I don't do drugs drink or anything like that it was all just a misunderstanding but now I have to get back in that court room and tell my side and get my life back so please if anyone can help me please u have no idea what it would mean to me. Thank u so much for reading this and I honestly appreciate any as idvice.
ur funny u live in fayette Co.why u lying for.here's some advice tell the truth this sounds like a dumb brown headed girl.lol
Please help

Kirkland, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Well anyway if someone with some real advice has Anything that would be great. Thanks again. If not please just go away! And not sure why my hair color matters?
you are a junky

United States

#4 Apr 10, 2013
quit lying. Keep on tricking off that thang for 30's. you will never get her back. Johnny Cochran couldn't get her back for you. backpage hookah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Henry Clay High School Be Renamed? 3 min Look in the mirror 24
How's that ethnic cleansing coming?? 5 min Trollella 7
Trump supporters and the klan 14 min Jobby 26
what in the world 59 min stop it 1
Troll Lives Matter 1 hr Lolz 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,298
all will bow before Jesus!! 1 hr mark 1
Offensive Statues 1 hr Rename the MA center 130
Charlottesville riot 2 hr Friend called Vibe 161
Gray To Move Antebellum Monuments 3 hr Ask a dumb question 119