Marrying Russian Brides

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dave1467

Sikeston, MO

#1 Dec 5, 2006
Russian women - beautiful, intelligent, feminine, stylish, and mysterious. These are the words I often hear that describe these lovely European ladies. Women such as those pictured above are looking for a decent American husband to share their lives with. Like any of us, they want to love and to be loved. They seek a strong family unit marked by devotion and loyalty.

With the U.S. having one of the highest divorce rates in the world (over 50 percent), I think it has become important for many American men to think "outside the box" and go abroad to find a bride. Fortunately, social globalization and Internet have made this feasible for many men.

As a group, the male clients of International Matchmaking Organizations are well-educated, financially secure and professionally successful. Most of these men are in the age range 35 to 55 years old. Like Russian ladies, these gentlemen seek strong family relationships.

It's no secret that by pursuing Russian women, men can find much younger, more attractive and traditional women than what's available at home. Moreover, American men would also enjoy significantly less risk of divorce and better chance of having healthy babies with younger, slender Russian ladies (such as ones pictured above) than with overweight American feminist women. All available evidence indicate (that)compared to marriages between two Americans, these inter-cultural marriages enjoy greater degree of mutual devotion and loyalty, stronger family ties and lower divorce rate.
http://www.online-dating-rights.com/blog/lest... ?
Johnny

Rhine, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2007
Had a buddy who got a russian bride. Now she's back in Vladivostok getting $1600 per month child support.
TW_spanking_dadd io

Belton, TX

#6 May 15, 2007
Johnny wrote:
Had a buddy who got a russian bride. Now she's back in Vladivostok getting $1600 per month child support.
Haha... your buddy is not too bright... is he!?
ouch

Orange Park, FL

#7 May 16, 2007
Johnny wrote:
That's gotta hurt
bad news

Lexington, KY

#8 May 17, 2007
Most of these sites are run by organized crime who are making loads of money from the trafficking of women. If the women aren't being forced to engage in this activity then they are simply looking to go to the promised land, get citizenship, and then bring over every "relative" they can list on an ICE form.
Buyer beware!

Since: Jun 07

Balingry

#9 Jun 22, 2007
id rather he pay $2600
Johnny wrote:

Since: Jun 07

Balingry

#10 Jun 22, 2007
lol. promise land. then they go over there and see what the real usa is. not exactly disneyland.
bad news wrote:
Most of these sites are run by organized crime who are making loads of money from the trafficking of women. If the women aren't being forced to engage in this activity then they are simply looking to go to the promised land, get citizenship, and then bring over every "relative" they can list on an ICE form.
Buyer beware!
bad news

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 23, 2007
Compared to some of the $hit holes they are coming from, they end up much better off. This is of course refering to those who are marrying for the green card, not those who are trafficked.
brunoz

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 29, 2007
kenimolz wrote:
lol. promise land. then they go over there and see what the real usa is. not exactly disneyland.<quoted text>
it really is the promised land. the only free place left on earth. my family has been here since the late 1600's and take it from me. it's the best place on earth!
lingdong

Shanghai, China

#14 Dec 2, 2007
It's really nice to meet Russian lady in the Sain Petersburg last week.She waved at me and asked me to come to her.Then she spoke a poor English---do you love me?I am very cheap.While she did that,she also showed me her good shaped breads.I was very surprised to see her.I could not help walking towards her and stroke her up and down for ten minutes,than I gave her the money,I left without a single word.
clute

South Africa

#15 Jan 7, 2008
Have been reading a lot about girls wanted to get married to western men now. Seems like they are all out to take your money and run. Check out some of the stories on women from Thailand. So whether you marry a Russian woman or Asian the outcome seems to be the same. You are penniless. Marry a woman woman from your own country and with the divorce rate... Well, you are penniless which ever way you look at it. And this in a time where women are equal to men. How many success stories are there really? It seems I'm better of alone...
ghostsniper

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2008
kenimolz wrote:
lol. promise land. then they go over there and see what the real usa is. not exactly disneyland.<quoted text>
land of the big bombs home of the one not afraid to use them
nohurry

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Jan 26, 2008
love being married,done it 5 times so far
ohhhh

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 27, 2008
dont do it. they only want your money
ohhhh

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 28, 2008
I told you not to do it!

“Give back to your community!”

Since: Jul 07

Frankfort, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2008
The insecure, unfortunately, frequently fall for such bride scams.

I worked with someone who went to Russia to meet his new bride to be. Luckily he backed out of the 'transaction'.
Russ McGordon

Durham, NC

#23 Jun 11, 2008
I have been involved with Russian women since 2001, and married one in 2005. 3 years and we're going strong. She's lovely, loyal, hard-working, and smart. I believe you get out of it what you put into it. There are some awesome Russian women who love their country and are proud to be Russian - but can't find the right man at home. I wrote a book titled "The Russian Bride Proposition - what you need to know", available at http://www.bridesforguys.com . It's a good start for any guy contemplating a Russian Bride.

Frankfort, KY

#24 Jun 11, 2008
"3 years and we're going strong."

Russ, congrats to you and yours.

I read somewhere, about three years ago, that such marriages tend to end within six months. Is that true?
yess

Festus, MO

#25 Jun 12, 2008
you all are just stupid!

Frankfort, KY

#26 Jun 12, 2008
yess wrote:
you all are just stupid!
Well, that's a rather juvenile response. Would you care to expound? Tell the folks why, in detail, they are "stupid".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neighbor with blinds open? 1 hr yes 12
Mad Libs, 5 words 1 hr yes 2
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr couple 6,850
Drug Overdoses 1 hr yes 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr just saying 148,850
Prove yourself 4 hr Fed up 37
Tim Barnes???? (Aug '10) 5 hr SierraBarnes 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages