bluegrass connections
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
anonymous

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2013
We are a clean, respectful, and fun couple. We are interested in going to bluegrass connections for the first time and we would like to meet a couple or a female. I am a white male 26 5'11 180 lbs and she is a white female 36 5'8 150lbs. We are very real and can verify. We will trade pics if interested. No single males. Please reply to [email protected]
Couple

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 16, 2013
We will drop you a line. Love to go their and have some fun.
Hipster Couple

Henderson, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2013
It's a fun place. Let us know what you think and if the remodeling has helped!
Regular

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
We have been going off and on for a couple years. The crowd has improved quite a bit and they all seem very friendly. Also, the bathroom is SO MUCH better. It is actually very classy and nice. The club also looks a lot better too. They have made some changes that have really upgraded the place.
what

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
What is Bluegrass Connections
Gee

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
what wrote:
What is Bluegrass Connections
Did you think of Google? http://www.bluegrass-connections.com/
Shelly

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Couple wrote:
We will drop you a line. Love to go their and have some fun.
My husband and i Would love to get into the swinging scene but don't really know where to look. Any ideas?
Sexy Couple

Lexington, KY

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Bluegrass Cinnections is a couples club in Lexington. Has main stage for girls, or guys for that matter, to dance as well as live DJ and dance floor. Some nights are better than others, but usually always fun.
Truth

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
This place is nothing but a disease filled pile of crap. If you want STD's, particularly HIV/AIDS then by all means go there.
In the Know

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
@Truth...How is this so? My wife and I have been there several times, and guess what? Clean as a whistle here!!! Why do you close-minded people always assume that because someone MIGHT want to ave sex with someone else, that automatically means they are "infected and disease ridden"? Do some research! This is really no different than going to any other bar or party in town. People will "hook up" with others no matter where they are. Why pick on a place that is offering a "safe-haven" for others to meet who may be looking to do the same thing? If it's not for you, simple solution is for you not to go! We don't tell you what foods you can or can't eat, and that you are wrong for driving the car you are, so keep your nose outta our business! Thank you! P.S. If you'd get laid every now and then, you might not be so uptight about this!!!!!!!
Real Truth

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Actually there are a lot of couples that are not there to meet anyone, they just like to dance and have fun without single men hitting on the sexy wife. Single men can only come for special events and normally aren't there. Very nice and safe crowd.
Hot Roddy

Stanford, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Gosh that's what my wife goes for. Get a good feel anyway.Got big nut's, probably get more than a feel. lol.Married or single not a problem it the sack is full and heavy.
Bjandme

Lexington, KY

#14 May 30, 2013
Interested in meeting a female there for me(wife) we are planing on going Friday
Good time

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 1, 2013
Anyone goin to bluegrass connections tonite never have been two single women looking for a good time
well

Clarksville, IN

#16 Jun 1, 2013
Good time wrote:
Anyone goin to bluegrass connections tonite never have been two single women looking for a good time
Hey attractive guy here. I'd love to have some fun. Interested?
Run away

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2013
It's a smoke filled dump. Appalachian swingers for sure. If you have lived in ky your whole life it's paradise.
Sexy Couple

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 10, 2013
August 17 is the Back to School party, with sexy schoolgirls and Naughty teachers. Come dressed and have fun. Only $10 per couple.
Single Male

United States

#19 Aug 12, 2013
I have been going to BGC in Lexington for about 2 years. My ex and I used to go as a couple and I now go as a single male. They dont allow single males in on Saturday, with a few exceptions. It's a great place to go and have fun, have a few drinks with friends, and dance a little. Friday nights are usually MUCH slower than Sat nights. For all you haters that have never been here and dont know anything about it, BGC is an OFF PREMISIS club - there is no sexual activity allowed in the club anywhere and the owner makes sure of this (I believe he could lose his liquor license). It's really just like any other bar in lexington, it just caters to people in the lifestyle that like to hang out with other like-minded adults.
It does draw people of all income levels, education levels, ages, body sizes etc. Everyone is not for everyone....that's what makes the lifestyle so interesting. It's a fun place to hang out. If you are trying it out for the first time (for a couple), I'd recommend a saturday visit on a "theme" night as it tendes to draw a bigger crowd...especially in the summer months. If you are looking for an on-premesis site, you'll have to apply, and become members, of either Bluegrass Secrets in Louisville or Sinday in Middletown (Cincinnati) Ohio.
Uh oh

Worthington, KY

#20 Aug 12, 2013
No no
Fun Couple

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Aug 13, 2013
Well said, single male!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's that wall coming?? 5 min Redneck 161
Barry Obummer: His true colors coming out now 8 min Kelso 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Paul 164,834
romantix fun 27 min Curiouscouple 15
What is Irishtown? (Jan '11) 38 min Mike 185
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 56 min Maa 7,393
Logans Roadhouse- tattoo policy!! (Aug '13) 1 hr Mama knows best 28

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages