Rich Mitch out you go!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Please

Cadiz, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2013

He has enough, vote him OUT!

"Back in 2005, McConnell's net worth was somewhere between $1,645,032 and $4,278,999, ranking him the 38th richest Senator.

After four years when the stock market has flatlined, McConnell now has a net worth between $7,102,036 and $32,756,000, and he's now the 12th wealthiest Senator.

Pretty good, for a guy who has evidently NEVER had a private sector job. "

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/05/9258 ...

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/politics/capit ...

"McConnell and his wife are cheap-labor Republicans who hate the idea of American factory workers making more than $15 an hour."

he has enough, vote him out

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Ditto.
Had enough

Mokena, IL

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Yes...evil rich guy. Better to be poor and depend on the government for everything. Obamas handout americans. Brainless takers. Give nothing to society but take everything they can get.
me too

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Had enough wrote:
Yes...evil rich guy. Better to be poor and depend on the government for everything. Obamas handout americans. Brainless takers. Give nothing to society but take everything they can get.
I've had enough of being told that if I support Obama, I'm no good! I work and work hard! You guys never claim to have anyone living off the government vote republican . i know some and all of them that I do know, are republican and are constantly bad mouthing a president that you say gives them everything! Wow what hypocrites! Any time someone makes a valid point like the person that started this forum, you ignore it and simply attack everything about Obama and those who voted for him!
Had enough

Mokena, IL

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Valid point. Now thats funny. I like in your post where you say "blah blah blah. Cry cry cry. Poor me poor me. Blah blah blah."
me too

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Had enough wrote:
Valid point. Now thats funny. I like in your post where you say "blah blah blah. Cry cry cry. Poor me poor me. Blah blah blah."
Wow!!! How mature of you! You still didn't acknowledge what was said. Oh, but then again you can't! Hard on ya huh?
amazingracistbla cks

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
yeah and any democrat is like better sure.

suckitfags you don't even know of anything you speak, trollbait a holes.

the democratic party: making slaves out of blacks for decades now.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lexington-ky/...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Ditch Mitch. Love Ashley Judd.
jerriblank

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
McConnell has no place in public service at this point. It's pretty obvious he has no idea whats going on. He still thinks it's 1934, the year he was born!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
McConnell is the Mubarak of Kentucky, and it's time for a Egyptian-style Revolution.
rich

Loves Park, IL

#15 Jan 23, 2013
I see more people hate anyone that makes money. More of the give me everything group. Some day I hope you get what you have work so hard at.....NOTHING!
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Anybody who makes money by exploiting the working class should be in jail. Also, all jobs that can't sustain bare minimal living standards, should be abolished, and made criminal. Go ahead and make your money, but don't pizz on me, and tell me it's raining.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
ALSO... how is Mitch making so much money, while KY is drowning in perpetual squalor? Uruguay's President only makes $15,000 or less, and he donates all of but 1 or 2 thousand... why don't our politicians do that? Mitch McConnell only cares about making himself rich, while maintaining policies that have been impoverishing KKKentucKKKe since 1792.
free stuff

Loves Park, IL

#18 Jan 23, 2013
John Masters wrote:
ALSO... how is Mitch making so much money, while KY is drowning in perpetual squalor? Uruguay's President only makes $15,000 or less, and he donates all of but 1 or 2 thousand... why don't our politicians do that? Mitch McConnell only cares about making himself rich, while maintaining policies that have been impoverishing KKKentucKKKe since 1792.
Better check the water you using in your cool-aid...taste like pizz I bet. Rich pizz
why

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Nobody is hating the rich! They have money, great! I find it funny that poor average working folks want to defend them. Why can't they do it? Although I guess it sounds better that those who aren't rich would do it. If I were rich, I think I would be embarrassed to do it. Imagine one whining about how they can't get all their tax breaks, maybe they have to sell one of their homes or maybe they can't buy that new private jet or yacht! They're really the ones our hearts should go out for. It doesn't matter if someone has food or not. Before you start griping about those on welfare, I agree people shouldn't be making a career out of it. Just the same, there are children that wouldn't have anything to eat if they're parents won't work. I know there are some that have parents that sell food stamps for drugs, not all of them do. You guys only care about babies before they're born and once they're here, they can starve. Nothing is perfect, they aren't always taken away from these parents and they aren't always adopted. So until there is s perfect answer, I'd rather have someone getting food stamps and hope these kids are being fed.
You know considering you guys are the ones claiming to he Christian and were the godless ones, y'all sure don't act it. Remember, God Is love and you all spew nothing but hate! I've wasted enough time!
Libertarian

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Mitch the Bitch has to go but the last thing we need in DC is another actor. Besides Judd is a resident of TN anyhow. I'd like to see a Kentuckian for Kentucky and not party lines. But if no credible candidate emerges John Y Brown III would be ok with me
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 23, 2013
why wrote:
Nobody is hating the rich! They have money, great! I find it funny that poor average working folks want to defend them. Why can't they do it? Although I guess it sounds better that those who aren't rich would do it. If I were rich, I think I would be embarrassed to do it. Imagine one whining about how they can't get all their tax breaks, maybe they have to sell one of their homes or maybe they can't buy that new private jet or yacht! They're really the ones our hearts should go out for. It doesn't matter if someone has food or not. Before you start griping about those on welfare, I agree people shouldn't be making a career out of it. Just the same, there are children that wouldn't have anything to eat if they're parents won't work. I know there are some that have parents that sell food stamps for drugs, not all of them do. You guys only care about babies before they're born and once they're here, they can starve. Nothing is perfect, they aren't always taken away from these parents and they aren't always adopted. So until there is s perfect answer, I'd rather have someone getting food stamps and hope these kids are being fed.
You know considering you guys are the ones claiming to he Christian and were the godless ones, y'all sure don't act it. Remember, God Is love and you all spew nothing but hate! I've wasted enough time!
Working class folks voting Republican is like the chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 23, 2013
John Y Brown was part of the Bluegrass Conspiracy.
Cooter

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah Mitch is certain he will be re-elected, he has no fear....and he has jumped on this gun crap quick to try and secure a few more votes with fear.

He sent out an email full of lies about guns....but when you clicked a link to sign a petition it also wanted a contribution!

100,000,000....... 100 million aint enough for this man he needs MORE!!!!!!! He has enough he needs to go.(along with Rand Paul)
Libertarian

Louisville, KY

#24 Jan 23, 2013
John Masters wrote:
John Y Brown was part of the Bluegrass Conspiracy.
That was his father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backpage (Dec '15) 23 min hmm 32
why old people? 36 min in style 5
Keith Renfro 1 hr Beth 1
backpage question 1 hr wendi nyert fb 9
Topix Troll Ella mad at Kenya Lindsay 4 hr Hollygolightly 6
Married couple 4 full swap 5 hr swinging fun 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr yabadabado 148,963
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages