Investigation in death Ashley Palmer

Investigation in death Ashley Palmer

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Kendall

Versailles, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2012
What is going on with this investigation? Why has a week gone by and nobody is saying anything? Her children are in my prayers.
TMG

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Kendall wrote:
What is going on with this investigation? Why has a week gone by and nobody is saying anything? Her children are in my prayers.
Because he's a cop.
curious

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Have they even said anything about what happened? Was on the news briefly, then not a word about it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2012
From the Herald Leader July6, 2012
PALMER Ashley Elaine Hamilton, 28, of Lexington, KY, wife of Antoine DeWayne Palmer, departed this life Tue, July 3, 2012. She confessed hope in Christ at an early age at Marble Creek Missionary Baptist Church and later moved her membership to Bethany Missionary Baptist Church. Other survivors are her children, Alexis Lanae and Ashton DeWayne Palmer; parents, Leon (Clairessa) Hamilton, of Versailles, KY, and Roxana (Rev. Daniel) Murphy) of Lexington, KY; sister, Samillia (Shaun) Washington, of Lexington, KY; brothers, DeMarko Murphy, of Lexington, KY, Jeffrey and Jayden Hamilton, Versailles, KY; two step-brothers, Danny Jr.(Melissa) Murphy and Joseph Murphy; father-in-law, Rev. Bernard (Teresa) Palmer and mother-in-law, Claudette (Edward) Cotterell, both of Georgetown, KY; and a brother-in-law, Anthony (Tonisha) Palmer all of Lexington, KY; grandmother, Viola Weathers, Nicholasville, KY. Services will be held at Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church on Sat, July 7, 2012. Visitation from 10am-12pm, services immediately following at 12pm. Arrangements by Smith and Smith Funeral Home

Read more here: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kentucky/obi...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Lexington police have opened a death investigation after a woman was found inside a home Tuesday.

The Fayette County coroner's office says 28-year-old Ashley Palmer died Tuesday at UK Hospital after an incident on Niagara Drive.

Lexington police haven't released any other information or details so far.
from WTVQ=6 days ago
Kendall

Versailles, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2012
I read where the coroners office had completed an autopsy but were not releasing their findings. Why? The news has given no updates as to what police have found or not found and I find that concerning. A great women has passed away and people want to know the TRUTH of what happened.
TMG

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2012
From an inside source, they are saying it appears as though she was threatening to shoot herself, he tried to get the gun, and it went off. Accidental suicide, but I don't believe it at all. Cops know how to make things look like accidents.
Kendall

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2012
It's just so sad. Two small children without a mother. I didn't know Ashley for very long but long enough to believe she would not shot herself!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Are they saying that a cop did this?
truth

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
Are they saying that a cop did this?
Her husband is a deputy sheriff... At least that was the story on wkyt or whatever 27 news is.
well

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Kendall wrote:
It's just so sad. Two small children without a mother. I didn't know Ashley for very long but long enough to believe she would not shot herself!
You can know someone very well - intimately - and not be able to make that statement; you certainly can't make it if you haven't "known them for very long".
A close friend of Ashley

Versailles, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2012
I think they have not said anything about this bc her husband shot her. And her husband is suppose to a deputy. They are trying to cover his ass. I think it's total bullshit. She would never do anything to hurt herself and she definitely wouldn't leave her two beautiful children. If it were any body else that got shot by there husband that wasn't a cop there would be updates constantly. Her family and her babies deserve justice.
really

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2012
A close friend of Ashley wrote:
I think they have not said anything about this bc her husband shot her. And her husband is suppose to a deputy. They are trying to cover his ass. I think it's total bullshit. She would never do anything to hurt herself and she definitely wouldn't leave her two beautiful children. If it were any body else that got shot by there husband that wasn't a cop there would be updates constantly. Her family and her babies deserve justice.
You'd be surprised the things you don't know about close friends, their marriages and their propensity for suicide and/or violence. I'm sure many people could testify that he would never do that; but they don't know that either. You just never know.
Probably too early in the investigation to declare a mass conspiracy. It might be a good idea to keep amateur and biased theories close to yourself until there is a decision; for the sake of those two beautiful children as well as the pursuit of justice.
really

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Kendall wrote:
What is going on with this investigation? Why has a week gone by and nobody is saying anything? Her children are in my prayers.
]

Because there's an ongoing investigation with no definitive answers until all forensic tests, background checks, etc. are concluded.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 12, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>]
Because there's an ongoing investigation with no definitive answers until all forensic tests, background checks, etc. are concluded.
I agree. You do realize that you sound just like a cop?
SamS

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jul 12, 2012
I have never understood people's obsession with speculation. I work in a field where I come in contact with many police officers. Most of them are good, honest people. Some of them are not. However, I have never met a cop in lexington who would cover up a murder for another officer. Suggesting such a thing only displays the intelligence, or lack thereof, of the speaker. We know of nothing to suggest that Antoine was even there when this happened, yet people suggest that he did it. How about we wait until we actually know something before we speak.
lmao

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 12, 2012
SamS wrote:
I have never understood people's obsession with speculation. I work in a field where I come in contact with many police officers. Most of them are good, honest people. Some of them are not. However, I have never met a cop in lexington who would cover up a murder for another officer. Suggesting such a thing only displays the intelligence, or lack thereof, of the speaker. We know of nothing to suggest that Antoine was even there when this happened, yet people suggest that he did it. How about we wait until we actually know something before we speak.
Thank you. And not one misspelled word.
Unknown

United States

#18 Jul 12, 2012
SamS wrote:
I have never understood people's obsession with speculation. I work in a field where I come in contact with many police officers. Most of them are good, honest people. Some of them are not. However, I have never met a cop in lexington who would cover up a murder for another officer. Suggesting such a thing only displays the intelligence, or lack thereof, of the speaker. We know of nothing to suggest that Antoine was even there when this happened, yet people suggest that he did it. How about we wait until we actually know something before we speak.
Antoine was there. Ashley's children were there. Her two bosses were there. Antoine and Ashley were in the bedroom while her bosses were there, coming to help Ashley because she called them because they were fighting so bad. She screamed, the gun was fired, Antoine ran out of the room yelling that she shot herself. And instead of calling an ambulance, he called his mom. So her boss had to call one for her. These are facts. I don't believe that Ashley would not kill herself with her children present. Either way, he's responsible...whether he pulled the trigger or not. He's been unfaithful and has a child and secret life with someone else. He's a piece of shit.
Kendall

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 12, 2012
I heard that same story and do believe that he is responsible for her death. He was cheating and she was leaving him. He will face his maker one day and have to pay for his sins. I want justice for Ashley and her children and family.
SamS

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Antoine was there. Ashley's children were there. Her two bosses were there. Antoine and Ashley were in the bedroom while her bosses were there, coming to help Ashley because she called them because they were fighting so bad. She screamed, the gun was fired, Antoine ran out of the room yelling that she shot herself. And instead of calling an ambulance, he called his mom. So her boss had to call one for her. These are facts. I don't believe that Ashley would not kill herself with her children present. Either way, he's responsible...whether he pulled the trigger or not. He's been unfaithful and has a child and secret life with someone else. He's a piece of shit.
Thanks for the "facts". Also, thanks for clarifying that a person is responsible for murder solely by having an affair. I'm thankful our justice system relies on a jury of 12, I would hate for your warped sense of justice to judge my guilt on something. how are we to beleive anything you say when you state the he is responsible whether he did it or not, and then proceed to call him names. If you know for a fact the things you talk about, don't hide yourself, tell us how you know. If you know these things for a fact, I assume that what you say is firsthand knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Attorney General Eric Holder BEGGING DOJ... 1 hr Daniel_Carver 3
trump and Benedict Arnold 1 hr Daniel_Carver 2
90 Democrats round in semi trailer on TX border 1 hr American 2
Medicaid Work Requirements 2 hr Jackie 34
A decent woman has a short curly perm like myself 2 hr Marlboro Man 35
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Jackie 177,730
nsa fwb for 23 Y/O male 2 hr Imkindacool 1

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages