Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

As a MASON I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish by this posting. The lodge and the brotherhood is something you should not toy with expecially on a web site like this one.
Please explain yourself. Are you a Mason??
Satan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

I am not a Mason, but agree with "Brother" . BACK THE FCK OFF!! This a sound Brotherhood that Shall not be tampered with!!!
soooo wrong

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

It is a cult!
Followersofthefa llenstar

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Indeed.
Satan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Ok nights of Columbis you're just jelious that this great nation was formed and founded by the masons! If there are any masons out there tell me how I can become a member!
RKM

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Satan wrote:
Ok nights of Columbis you're just jelious that this great nation was formed and founded by the masons! If there are any masons out there tell me how I can become a member!
You dont find them, they find you.
exit only

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

2b1 ask 1
Satan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

exit only wrote:
2b1 ask 1
Thanks!
Brother

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

soooo wrong wrote:
It is a cult!
NO, it is NOT a cult. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. You been reading all the "junk" on the internet.
It is an honorable fraternity that does lots of charity work. Perhaps you have heard of the SHRINERS. In order to become a Shriner you must first be a Mason. Both organizations are outstanding and are very choosey about who we let in.
Brother

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

One of the Masonic saying is, "Making Good Men Better".
The Truth

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Ha Ha , what a crock of bull,"Making good men better" , I considered becoming a Mason until I had the oportunity to really get to know some of them. Should be renamed -The Cult of Narcisistic Blasphemers! You and ole Hirem can keep your celestial sky lodge.
hmmm

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Making Good Men Better.... nothing against masons...i dont need a club to make me a better man i need to do that own my own... i know some masons yeah they are good people... some of their views i dont agree with but the some of the freemasons views has nothing to due with thier club... i did at one time wanted to become a mason but thigns change.... like i said i have nothing against them... some masons are in my family and are my friends... i been ask to fill out their petition
Roger Kennedy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

I had an uncle who loved his lodge in South Portland, Maine. His name was Ralph Gavett. I kind and gentle man who took excellent care of my Aunt Virginia(Aunt Jean)... She was in Eastern Star, both of them were members of The Order of the Ameranth... Every time that I had the pleasure to visit them, I was always in awe of their sense of community, respect for others, kindness, and always
talking of their charity work with the above named clubs/orders. Everywhere we went, they knew someone.
My uncle always wanted me to be apart of the masonic order, but I was in the USN... always under way or stationed abroad.
He passed away before I could. I'm 42 yrs old now... it seems like a millon years ago, now; but
Anyone disrespecting such and old and respected organization should be sorry for their ignorance and intolerance. George Washington, Benjamin Franklin were masons.... enough said!
Thread Assassin

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Satan wrote:
I am not a Mason, but agree with "Brother" . BACK THE FCK OFF!! This a sound Brotherhood that Shall not be tampered with!!!
Aren't you angry that they are stealing your thunder?
OSHA

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Thread Assassin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you angry that they are stealing your thunder?
Not sure I understand your logic. I'm not angry not even bothered, I just think that most Americans have lost the importance of Standards of Measurements. Americans no longer research things and believe everything they read on Wikopedia. FMs are the feel left that believe there that standards of measurement are important, Average Americans believe these are established by individuals like Paris Hilton etc. And not Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, or Sir.Issac Newton
from louisville

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

Brother wrote:
As a MASON I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish by this posting. The lodge and the brotherhood is something you should not toy with expecially on a web site like this one.
Please explain yourself. Are you a Mason??
just another cult is what most people see the so called brotherhood.Leave the brother out and hood best describes it.
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Roger
it is never too late. You can still join

Since: Apr 10

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Judged:

Oh yeah, they are getting some good publicity now that that actor from ugly betty whacked his mothers head off with a sword. He had been at a lodge meeting. Making good men better at what?

Since: Nov 10

Corunna, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, it is NOT a cult. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. You been reading all the "junk" on the internet.
It is an honorable fraternity that does lots of charity work. Perhaps you have heard of the SHRINERS. In order to become a Shriner you must first be a Mason. Both organizations are outstanding and are very choosey about who we let in.
I don't claim to know much about the masons but from your post comes questions: You say "very choosey about who you let in". To do that you must be "discriminating" (which has nothing to do with a color or race but generally disallowing some group or type) and you absolutly have to be "judging" to determine if one gets in or not which is clearly a sin.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
place to meet others. 15 min Wrong 8
Murderer Dr Halpin 18 min Waiting 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min RepubliCONs 144,679
Bluegrass fair 40 min noo 2
mexicanos 1 hr joe 5
Missy's Pie Shop 1 hr Pie Lover 9
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••