Next Last
Holy Guacamole

Clarksville, IN

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Does anyone know what happened?
Harry

Clarksville, IN

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Was business that bad? Weird that they would just up and close.
employee

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Yes business was that bad. There are some employees that are spreading rumors because they THINK they know.. but despite the rumors the store has been scheduled to close prior to any events that took place during the last week.
Harry

Clarksville, IN

#4 Jan 21, 2013
What happened this weekend?
car mat

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
whats the real reason they closing
employee

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Horribly low sales in 2012. Costing $ not making $
IFFFFFFF

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2013
If it is a Mexican resturant as it sounds like it is
I hope they find a way to get out of the US if thy are not legal.
If legal I am all for you ..If illegally here hope the you Mexican job stealing attitude is gone Soon..SOONER THE BETTER.

So you and your other ILLEGIALS will go home/anywhere but here so you can not and will not steal jobs any longer from the good citizens of USA
Harry

Clarksville, IN

#8 Jan 21, 2013
IFFFFFFF wrote:
If it is a Mexican resturant as it sounds like it is
I hope they find a way to get out of the US if thy are not legal.
If legal I am all for you ..If illegally here hope the you Mexican job stealing attitude is gone Soon..SOONER THE BETTER.
So you and your other ILLEGIALS will go home/anywhere but here so you can not and will not steal jobs any longer from the good citizens of

USA
It was a chain. I think they didn't hire illegals.
jug head

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Holy Guacamole wrote:
Does anyone know what happened?
they all was queers and suck themself out of business
jug head

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
don't say illegals just say they are here to work for the rest of there life and get welfare and then get ssi when they get about 32 years old and then they will get medicare card and then they will have it made so they can go and steal , rape , kill , then laugh at the stupid as- america out there just breaking there back trying to make a living like they are from the stupidty tax payers and not paying one damn dime in the system ha ha ha ha ha ha you f??king dumb as- america .
car mat

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2013
jughead that covered it all and its all true
Nich mom

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
El Chico was my favorite restuarant. I have been going there for years and years. The staff was always so kind and treated you like family. So sad to see them gone!!! I had referred people there all the time and they loved it too!!!! Plus the food was great!
June Bug

Clarksville, IN

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Went by today and they were removing all the signs.
ky mom and teacher

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2013
El Chico was the best. Their employees were one of a kind. It is sad that they have closed.
UK screwed the pooch

Goshen, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2013
UK & Lexington are falling on hard times because the rich families are not sending their children to UK!
Why you ask? Because Lexington police, Courts, lawyers and judges are corrupt. There are too many pigs are the trough. Just read what people say about the police topix. UK won't help or defend UK students.
We've heard these horror stories god years. So, why would rich kids who have more opportunities, willingly pay UK tuition only to have an arrest record before a college degree?
Restaurants will close and Bluegrass Towing will be hauling the junk cars of the reaming students!
Don't believe me, compare the cars parked in student lots vs. UL parking.
And yes, I'm a UK grad, but smart enough to recognize a trend.
Larry

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Lexington is doing great, Louisville is the one that is falling apart, they can't even afford the new basketball arena.
UK screwed the pooch wrote:
UK & Lexington are falling on hard times because the rich families are not sending their children to UK!
Why you ask? Because Lexington police, Courts, lawyers and judges are corrupt. There are too many pigs are the trough. Just read what people say about the police topix. UK won't help or defend UK students.
We've heard these horror stories god years. So, why would rich kids who have more opportunities, willingly pay UK tuition only to have an arrest record before a college degree?
Restaurants will close and Bluegrass Towing will be hauling the junk cars of the reaming students!
Don't believe me, compare the cars parked in student lots vs. UL parking.
And yes, I'm a UK grad, but smart enough to recognize a trend.
UK screwed the pooch

Goshen, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Not true my toothless country cousin. The arena gleams on the shoreline. I also know advertising and know the truth that advertising dollars favor the richer demographics of UL athletics. You have to admit that Rupp "Arener" is looking a bit "worn" as does UK campus.
UL campus has all sports venues under 10 years old. UL has invested a Billion in UL campus buildings. Not counting UL hospital properties.
mee

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2013
I will miss this place & the people
Rick

Louisville, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Louisville trashiest city in the USA. If you like the ghetto Louisville is the place for you. Great coach though if you like rapists.
Not true my toothless country cousin. The arena gleams on the shoreline. I also know advertising and know the truth that advertising dollars favor the richer demographics of UL athletics. You have to admit that Rupp "Arener" is looking a bit "worn" as does UK campus.
UL campus has all sports venues under 10 years old. UL has invested a Billion in UL campus buildings. Not counting UL hospital properties.
Larry

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Loserville-- voted 98 out of 100 best cities in KENTUCKY TO LIVE IN. Laughing my ass off. Churchhill should be burnt down, it is such a slum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 149,640
Mixed bartender at Hugo's! 3 min Wondering 1
Hillary The First Female President!!! 28 min Trump 3
Chris Cross 1 hr Kevin FitzMaurice 17
Hillary's campaign hits new lows in the polls..... 1 hr Trump4America 14
Republicans Not United? Really Debbie? 1 hr Bernie Sanders 6
Clinton Crime Family - Not Invinsible 1 hr Bernie Sanders 6

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages