Harry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Was business that bad? Weird that they would just up and close.
employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Yes business was that bad. There are some employees that are spreading rumors because they THINK they know.. but despite the rumors the store has been scheduled to close prior to any events that took place during the last week.
Harry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

What happened this weekend?
car mat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

whats the real reason they closing
employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Horribly low sales in 2012. Costing $ not making $
IFFFFFFF

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

If it is a Mexican resturant as it sounds like it is
I hope they find a way to get out of the US if thy are not legal.
If legal I am all for you ..If illegally here hope the you Mexican job stealing attitude is gone Soon..SOONER THE BETTER.

So you and your other ILLEGIALS will go home/anywhere but here so you can not and will not steal jobs any longer from the good citizens of USA
Harry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

IFFFFFFF wrote:
If it is a Mexican resturant as it sounds like it is
I hope they find a way to get out of the US if thy are not legal.
If legal I am all for you ..If illegally here hope the you Mexican job stealing attitude is gone Soon..SOONER THE BETTER.
So you and your other ILLEGIALS will go home/anywhere but here so you can not and will not steal jobs any longer from the good citizens of

USA
It was a chain. I think they didn't hire illegals.
jug head

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Holy Guacamole wrote:
Does anyone know what happened?
they all was queers and suck themself out of business
jug head

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

don't say illegals just say they are here to work for the rest of there life and get welfare and then get ssi when they get about 32 years old and then they will get medicare card and then they will have it made so they can go and steal , rape , kill , then laugh at the stupid as- america out there just breaking there back trying to make a living like they are from the stupidty tax payers and not paying one damn dime in the system ha ha ha ha ha ha you f??king dumb as- america .
car mat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

jughead that covered it all and its all true
Nich mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

El Chico was my favorite restuarant. I have been going there for years and years. The staff was always so kind and treated you like family. So sad to see them gone!!! I had referred people there all the time and they loved it too!!!! Plus the food was great!
June Bug

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Went by today and they were removing all the signs.
ky mom and teacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

El Chico was the best. Their employees were one of a kind. It is sad that they have closed.
UK screwed the pooch

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

UK & Lexington are falling on hard times because the rich families are not sending their children to UK!
Why you ask? Because Lexington police, Courts, lawyers and judges are corrupt. There are too many pigs are the trough. Just read what people say about the police topix. UK won't help or defend UK students.
We've heard these horror stories god years. So, why would rich kids who have more opportunities, willingly pay UK tuition only to have an arrest record before a college degree?
Restaurants will close and Bluegrass Towing will be hauling the junk cars of the reaming students!
Don't believe me, compare the cars parked in student lots vs. UL parking.
And yes, I'm a UK grad, but smart enough to recognize a trend.
Larry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Lexington is doing great, Louisville is the one that is falling apart, they can't even afford the new basketball arena.
UK screwed the pooch wrote:
UK & Lexington are falling on hard times because the rich families are not sending their children to UK!
Why you ask? Because Lexington police, Courts, lawyers and judges are corrupt. There are too many pigs are the trough. Just read what people say about the police topix. UK won't help or defend UK students.
We've heard these horror stories god years. So, why would rich kids who have more opportunities, willingly pay UK tuition only to have an arrest record before a college degree?
Restaurants will close and Bluegrass Towing will be hauling the junk cars of the reaming students!
Don't believe me, compare the cars parked in student lots vs. UL parking.
And yes, I'm a UK grad, but smart enough to recognize a trend.
UK screwed the pooch

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Not true my toothless country cousin. The arena gleams on the shoreline. I also know advertising and know the truth that advertising dollars favor the richer demographics of UL athletics. You have to admit that Rupp "Arener" is looking a bit "worn" as does UK campus.
UL campus has all sports venues under 10 years old. UL has invested a Billion in UL campus buildings. Not counting UL hospital properties.
mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I will miss this place & the people
Rick

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Louisville trashiest city in the USA. If you like the ghetto Louisville is the place for you. Great coach though if you like rapists.
Not true my toothless country cousin. The arena gleams on the shoreline. I also know advertising and know the truth that advertising dollars favor the richer demographics of UL athletics. You have to admit that Rupp "Arener" is looking a bit "worn" as does UK campus.
UL campus has all sports venues under 10 years old. UL has invested a Billion in UL campus buildings. Not counting UL hospital properties.
Larry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Loserville-- voted 98 out of 100 best cities in KENTUCKY TO LIVE IN. Laughing my ass off. Churchhill should be burnt down, it is such a slum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 127,944
Krusty Phlegm 30 min beyatch 10
New Building on Tate's Creek 47 min fool 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr House of ill reputelicans 144,843
chasity anderson?? (May '12) 1 hr in z know 30
seriously. bluegrass fair 3 hr right 12
Looking for a Jessica 6 hr Just curious 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••