NEVER Going Back

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2011
$ 80.00 for 6 beers, 2 mixed drinks and two appetizers yesterday. Overheard lesbian weightlifter outdoor bar manager tell staff of NO free refills on Coca-Cola, to charge customers $2.50 for EVERY refill !!!
oh man

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2011
That's about as much as the Hope Center charges. I'm never going back there either.
Duder

Amelia, OH

#3 Mar 13, 2012
I was a bouncer out there this past summer all the way through november. Not a chance in hell you were charged for every refill.. sorry bro, you probably got too drunk and wasted your money on girls drinks because you thought you had a chance. Quit being a loser and blaming your bad decisions on someone else. Man up and learn to financially stabilize yourself before you go party.
Aaron

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Mar 13, 2012
I have kept my CC reciept after going to Rip Tides because I had heard of waitresses adding extra tips. Indeed extra tip had been added. It's still a good place, just pay with cash, and don't let one or two bad people mess things up.
ugh

North Salem, IN

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Bottom bitches like Allison smith and Brittany Trent go to this place looking for broke low life black men to feed their self esteem. It's horrible.
beauti&beast

Williamsburg, OH

#6 Mar 13, 2012
ugh wrote:
Bottom bitches like Allison smith and Brittany Trent go to this place looking for broke low life black men to feed their self esteem. It's horrible.
lol yes they do
beer drinker

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2012
NEVER Going Back wrote:
$ 80.00 for 6 beers, 2 mixed drinks and two appetizers yesterday. Overheard lesbian weightlifter outdoor bar manager tell staff of NO free refills on Coca-Cola, to charge customers $2.50 for EVERY refill !!!
Bend over, they took your virginity.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 21, 2012
beer drinker wrote:
<quoted text>Bend over, they took your virginity.
huh
Can spell

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2012
They absolutely, most certainly do charge for refills after 10pm because of all the low budget patrons that come there with liquor in their pockets trying to drink for free. Trash, trash, trash, and more trash!!
leoinfavor

Addison, IL

#10 Jul 5, 2012
Brittany Trent should be ashamed of herself. Her son has more medical issues than a 80 year old woman yet she's at the club 4 nights a week and conducting herself like trailer trash. I felt sorry for her as a baby when her mother was doing the same thing to her. I hope she learns about being an adult and a woman sooner than later, because thus far, she's just another HOpe who wouldnt know what class is if she was placed in the middle of the school.
indeed

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2012
leoinfavor wrote:
Brittany Trent should be ashamed of herself. Her son has more medical issues than a 80 year old woman yet she's at the club 4 nights a week and conducting herself like trailer trash. I felt sorry for her as a baby when her mother was doing the same thing to her. I hope she learns about being an adult and a woman sooner than later, because thus far, she's just another HOpe who wouldnt know what class is if she was placed in the middle of the school.
sounds nice. Might have to catch her down there one night and get me some of her. Hopefully she is easy like u say
Melvin

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jul 5, 2012
indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds nice. Might have to catch her down there one night and get me some of her. Hopefully she is easy like u say
I'm easy and not too choosy either. You can catch me down there. I'll be drinking a strawberry daiquiri. Just give me a wink. We can have a threesome with the buff bartender.
Pissed

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2014
Do NOT go there when they are at peak business in the summer. The dumb bitch bartenders double charged me last time I was there. Yes I was drunk do I didn't pay attition to how much they charged me till the next day. It was over 200 more than I was supposed to get charged. They take advantage of people when they know they can get away with it. I also called to get it resolved but it was pointless. They told me they would look over the receipts and return my call which they did not. Do not go without having cash. The only way they stay afloat is to rip people off and double charge them. Riptides? More like rip offs!
That guy

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jul 14, 2014
This place has always sucked. The last time I was out there was it. They had some horrible band out there and "NEVER GOING BACK" isn't lying about the prices of the beers and the food. It's a ripoff. Don't go here unless your looking to get shot in the back and thrown in the river. There is a reason why this place is OUT OF BUSINESS now. Don't believe me? Try calling the number too.

“drug money”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 14, 2014
It's called pier 99 now...not riptides.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min stray-cat 132,233
EMW clinic in Lexington (Jan '11) 1 hr tank 40
Louisville Cardinals Basketball. ....The Best! 4 hr lmao 63
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 5 hr river rat 5,898
looking for COUGARS! 5 hr Cougar bait 10
What's your favorite restaurant in Lexington? 6 hr burglar 7
where is the easy diet 9 hr what 2
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info