Leonard Lawson Trial
a fan

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2010
does anyone know Mr. Lawson, or anything about him personally or his trial.? just wondering saw it on the news! like to know what is going on with him,
anyone know anything?
how is he?
just me

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2010
I think he is a great person, and my friend, people need to back off and give him space.
he hasnt done anything wrong, the most honest person that I know of , that would help anyone,
thinking of you leonard.
just me

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2010
I am todally in LOve with the man, he trips my trigger..........
and my friend
murtaugh

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2010
they've got him on tape giving bribes.does'nt sound very honest to me.
Wild Turkey

Poca, WV

#5 Jan 19, 2010
Leave Leonard alone, he blacktopped every road in eastern Ky.
Rebel Yell

Poca, WV

#6 Jan 19, 2010
He blacktopped Marrowbone!
murtaugh

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Rebel Yell wrote:
He blacktopped Marrowbone!
wont work,dumb fuck.only a real piece of shit would try what you're trying.
LEONARD LAWSONS LAWYER

Poca, WV

#8 Jan 19, 2010
The man done nothing wrong the bids where all sealed and it will be proved in a court of law. Thank You!
for your info

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2010
he is a good guy, and honest!
leave him the hell alone..........
question

Harold, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2010
Is he the same Leonard Lawson who purchased property for Planned Parenthood in Knoxville TN? It's controversial because the black pastors are protesting that black babies are being targeted for extinction. That was the goal of PP's founder, Margaret Sanger.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2011
Was it the same guy?
lori bayless

Naples, FL

#12 Jun 8, 2011
just me wrote:
I am todally in LOve with the man, he trips my trigger..........
and my friend
i need to get his number..my x husband left this mans outriggers in my yard..bout to have them scapped..can u help
fishin

United States

#13 Jun 8, 2011
heard he has a huge mansion down there
saddle up

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jul 5, 2011
tell me more about his adventures there? does he fish? what kind of place does he have?
Question

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
I'd like to get in touch with Leonard if possible, I found out a while back that we are cousins and I have never spoke to him. Does anyone know how to contact him? I'm from Knox Co. BTW
Jcarter

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Question wrote:
I'd like to get in touch with Leonard if possible, I found out a while back that we are cousins and I have never spoke to him. Does anyone know how to contact him? I'm from Knox Co. BTW
He is my great uncle and a great guy...just cause he has money doesn't mean he is bad u people that talk shit should get a job
Insider

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
It is a known fact in the business that Leonard Lawson bribes government officials. It is the good ole boy way of doin bidness. You give them money to supplement their salary and they award you contracts.

Nuttin wrong with that. Even the judge didn't think so, but then again he cut his business teeth back in the Bluegrass Conspiracy days. Maybe he didn't want to end up dead like the judge in Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auto accident attorney 8 min Erwin Otterloop 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min ChromiuMan 141,486
need a good bj today. will be worth time (Aug '11) 49 min Bob 42
back pages 1 hr yep 2
girls wanna have fun 2 hr need 3
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 2 hr mee 6,285
tired of it 2 hr rusty 1
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages