Camelot East is the place to be tonight

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of388
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bizzzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 30, 2010
 
See ya there!
haha

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 30, 2010
 
camelot east has nothing but a bunch of pill heads. i know people who work there who put the fake tan lotion on their arms to cover up where they shoot up. ha yahh u go there ur gonna get hep-c have fun!
suzy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 1, 2010
 
yeah, i used to work there for a short time... that place is infested with drug addicts... i wouldn't recommend it!
golden

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 1, 2010
 
haha wrote:
camelot east has nothing but a bunch of pill heads. i know people who work there who put the fake tan lotion on their arms to cover up where they shoot up. ha yahh u go there ur gonna get hep-c have fun!
is that how they hide their herpes and sores?
Bizzzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

suzy wrote:
yeah, i used to work there for a short time... that place is infested with drug addicts... i wouldn't recommend it!
Their is drug addicts everywhere....not just at camelot and surely not just in strip joints. Sure their is some pill poppers in there but their is also some very attractive women who dont do drugs and are working to support their kids. So before you go labeling everyone maybe u should think twice. So I guess if I go to kroger for groceries and their happens to be a few druggies shopping there too, then that makes me a druggie also??? Get over yourself and stop hating and stereotyping!

Since: Aug 09

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 1, 2010
 
how was Ham-a-lot last night? 9452
a friend

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 2, 2010
 
Your mother is a great dancer. I gave her a whole dollar.

Since: Aug 09

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 2, 2010
 
come on man- do you know how much crack is these days, not to mention cigs and beer. you ass can afford a little more than a buck, its not wendys you know. 3905
jsyk

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 3, 2010
 
There's exactly ONE girl with needle marks at East. One. Take a look around Platinum some time.
Which one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 3, 2010
 
has the track marks at East? Just curious if it would be one that you'd think it was or someone that doesn't look like the type.
dancer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 4, 2010
 

Judged:

3

awww...i love how the haters come out of the woodworks when camelot east is now the best strip club in town...sorry to the nasty strippers or wannabes from platinum...ull soon be laid off
esl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 4, 2010
 
Bizzzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Their is drug addicts everywhere....not just at camelot and surely not just in strip joints. Sure their is some pill poppers in there but their is also some very attractive women who dont do drugs and are working to support their kids. So before you go labeling everyone maybe u should think twice. So I guess if I go to kroger for groceries and their happens to be a few druggies shopping there too, then that makes me a druggie also??? Get over yourself and stop hating and stereotyping!
It's they're not their. Go back and finish elementary school.
Bizzzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 4, 2010
 
I guess u told me. Good one. You're so smart. I envy you so much.

btw......they're (meaning they are) does not go on that sentence. Where did you attend elememtary?
esl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Bizzzy wrote:
I guess u told me. Good one. You're so smart. I envy you so much.
btw......they're (meaning they are) does not go on that sentence. Where did you attend elememtary?
There are several sentences. You need they're and there not their. Dolt.
soooo

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 4, 2010
 
is scott hammer still djing there and banging girls behind jessica's back? or did he get fired for sexual harassment like at all the other clubs he's worked at?
Bizzzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 4, 2010
 
soooo wrote:
is scott hammer still djing there and banging girls behind jessica's back? or did he get fired for sexual harassment like at all the other clubs he's worked at?
I dont know Scott. Sorry.
jsyk

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 5, 2010
 
No Scott isn't there, but he didn't get fired.

No, I'm not going to mention who has the track marks, as it's really not something I find funny but rather unfortunate and sad.

Most of the girls at East are very nice and down to earth. Many have families to support. You'd have a hard time finding a club with LESS drugs than East. It's a constant struggle to keep them out, but it continues day after day.

Fact is, in a year's time East has gone from being run down and low end to being a fun place with some really cute girls. It's really pissing off a couple of the other clubs, to the point that they throw a fit if they catch their girls working at East.

East doesn't have to do that. They let the girls work whereever they want... knowing that the way they are treated will bring them back. No one likes being treated the way Rhino, Cowboys and Platinum treats the dancers.
Trash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 5, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Strippers are all just whor es anyway!!! Get a real job if u have kids to support!! Cover up ur nasty asses!! Quit sucking Peter and throwing ur nasty vajj on peeps!!!
big

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 5, 2010
 
Trash wrote:
Strippers are all just whor es anyway!!! Get a real job if u have kids to support!! Cover up ur nasty asses!! Quit sucking Peter and throwing ur nasty vajj on peeps!!!
sounds like someone just wishes they had the body to do it too
dancer

Fort Thomas, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

ooo burn...i hate jealous girls...actually I love haters...it makes their men wanna get away and spend their money on me....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of388
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min NO LMS 144,890
Hot Dog Stand @ Ashland 5 min Lex 35
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min NO LMS 127,979
Do you still support abortion? 6 min pitbullies 9
seriously. bluegrass fair 11 min Lex 15
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 29 min yes it is 81,551
Heidi b. Clark 29 min heard 2
•••
•••
•••
Lexington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••