First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious guy

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Feb 27, 2011
So I've been hearing some good things about the couch dances an private dances at platinum plus. Just wondering if there's any guys that have first hand experience and are willing to share there encounter and with who it was with?
customer

Fairborn, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2011
A gentleman never tells--spend your money and find out!
LOL ALL DAY

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Oneof my buddies and I were up there not to long ago. He ended up coming down with an STD. All I gotta say is bad for business.
Strippers R Us

Dayton, OH

#4 Feb 28, 2011
"customer" is right - quit asking and do your own homework.

As for Curious guy, one has to wonder if you're a guy and why you'd be asking.

As for LOL, sounds like someone from another club bashing. If he went bareback, what do you expect?
lol right

Hilliard, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2011
LOL ALL DAY wrote:
Oneof my buddies and I were up there not to long ago. He ended up coming down with an STD. All I gotta say is bad for business.
You already outed yourself on another thread, Harley.

The world didn't lose a cancer cure when this moron became a stripper, that's for sure.
LOL ALL DAY

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2011
Now this time it is Harley, and you obviously are a moron. Since you thnk you know me you would know I cant go to platinum plus. I have a bunch of friends who work up there, and I can't go in t building.
lol right

Hilliard, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2011
Herley's entire repertoire consists of "Nuh Uh, you are".

Brilliant retort, skank.
LOL ALL DAY

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2011
Skank, thats cute. Look in the mirror. Probly just another pill head junkie.
Really

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Mar 7, 2011
ok harley isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black its nice to see you got out of the hotel and finally got internet or are you just banging a manager and living with him or maybe a customer. I think the people that really know of you or know of you, your a liar and wanna be. get a life and only talk when you know what the hell your talkin bout.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 7, 2011
Entertaining post
Kestrel

Hilliard, OH

#12 Mar 7, 2011
Can't you leave that poor child alone its bad enuff shes been separate from her children, you printing bad things about her is doing no one good. Get right with God.
smile cause ur beautiful

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2011
As a friend to Harley, it's funny that this person is full of crap. So what if Harley has struggled. At least she got it together. Harley keep your head up.
Harley

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2011
Look Really, go f*ck yourself. You talk about how pathetic I am, look at you. Hide behind your computer and keep talking trash. Bring your a$$ to my house and say it. Who are you to judge anyone or come on here to talk about ayone. You sure took offense to the pill junkie remark. Must be true. As for this being a Platinum Plus forum I like the place. The girls I worked with on dayshift 2 years ago were cool as sh*t. I don't care to go back there on the fact I'm trying to get out of dancing. I start my new job tomorrow and could care less. Grow up and until your woman or man enough to say who you are then keep your comments to yourself.
christina

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2011
there ya go my name is Christina i went into divas and met you,I was considering working there but never did after I seen what all goes on and how dark the back is. I wasn't comfortable with that, you fed me all kinds of crap and then insisted on telling me your sob story to me thats wanting sympathy not keeping your head up. Those of you who buy all the stuff she says i'm sorry you got caught up in her drama.
divas is gross

Hilliard, OH

#16 Mar 7, 2011
is there anything in town more seedy than the back room of Diva's? Seriously.
Harley

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2011
Wow, Christina you became a big girl. Second, you haven't seen sh*t go down if you never worked there. So quit trashing a place you have never worked at. Problem is you probably never got hired for reasons you already know why. Also, I have never had a problem there, if you keep to yourself you will be fine. Same as everywhere else. Keep your nose out of the powder sweetheart your hallucinating.

divas is gross- yeah you do have girls that throw it all out. but you obviously went for it didnt like what you paid for and came on here to trash talk it. get a life
Strippers R Us

Dayton, OH

#18 Mar 8, 2011
I've been in the back room of Diva's and found it to be well-lit and relatively clean.

Since: Dec 09

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2011
Well plus is lit up good and clean. I think I paid $20 for a two dance. They also offered a $40 dance were she took her bottoms off as well. She pretty much tried to put her tit in my mouth, it would have been if I wasent 6ft. She was close, I liked it but has more to do with the girl then the place.
divas is gross

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Mar 8, 2011
Haley, absolutely true. I got a dance not too long ago. It was a pretty rough looking bunch but I picked the cute one I thought. Im not new at this I knew what I was getting, but when I got back there it looked like the place had been doused with a bucket of AIDS. Sketchy musty and gross. She didnt look too much better honestly.
Harley

United States

#21 Mar 8, 2011
divas is gross wrote:
Haley, absolutely true. I got a dance not too long ago. It was a pretty rough looking bunch but I picked the cute one I thought. Im not new at this I knew what I was getting, but when I got back there it looked like the place had been doused with a bucket of AIDS. Sketchy musty and gross. She didnt look too much better honestly.
As a customer myself going into strip clubs before I started dancing I can understand where your coming from. Sorry you had a bad experience. Alot has changed in the past month or 2 and now we have a better selection for any guys taste. I'm sure you would have a second opinion of the club now. Plus its like that in any club you go to these days. There are alot of beautiful dancers in Lexington, so I'm sure you will find the one you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 9 min Mr wonderful 880
cheapside 10 min just a little tipsy 1
Helpppp with this girl 21 min Anonyyyyy 1
My Life Matters 28 min My Life Matters 1
Gerald Day 33 min Searching for him 3
slavemasters 35 min crickets 2
Maria Chapelle-Nadal 47 min lib tears 5
Offensive Statues 56 min Mike 217
Gray To Move Antebellum Monuments 3 hr criminaltrum P 151

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages