Tired of Racism Against Whites -- Double-standards

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Blaster

Alexandria, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2010
Check the following link:
http://www.sacblackexpo.com/

This is just one of many examples that I could give.

I personally don't really mind someone having a "Black Expo" as long as they don't get upset for someone have a "White Expo." But of course, we all know that it would be shut down for being racist.

On TV they have been advertising the "Image Awards" given by the NAACP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of Colored People). Maybe we could have "Image Awards" given by the NAAWP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of White People. But somehow I get the feeling that that wouldn't pass muster.

Of what about race advocacy? No one seems to have a problem with having advocates for blacks, hispanics, etc... In fact, they are promoted as racial heroes. What would happen if I stated publicly that I was an advocate for the white race?

If something is racist for one group, then it is also racist for another.

You can argue that these "people of color" are a minority and need more representation. But the white race is soon to become a minority in the USA and is already a small minority worldwide.

I recommend the following documentary for anyone who is interested (and no, it is not my website nor am I connected with it in any way).

http://www.aconversationaboutrace.com/
NAH

Dayton, OH

#2 Feb 24, 2010
http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

Go ahead and boycott mcdonalds.
GARY

Rockville, MD

#3 Feb 24, 2010
"Like the unique African Baobab tree, which nourishes its community with its leaves and fruit, McDonald's has branched out to the African-American community nourishing it with valuable programs and opportunities."

WHAT IS 365BLACK?

"At McDonald's, we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year not just during Black History Month.

That's the idea behind 365Black.com . It's a place where you can learn more about education, employment, career advancement and entrepreneurship opportunities, and meet real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's. Plus, you can also have a chance to win exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. So make sure you visit often you just might get inspired."

I guess they are advertising for branch managers.

They have already engaged the deviant community, so why should this surprise you? It's called marketing. You think the high ups have any idea of black culture or actually care?

As long as you eat their death burgers, you are a valued friend.

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2010
Blaster wrote:
Check the following link:
http://www.sacblackexpo.com/
This is just one of many examples that I could give.
I personally don't really mind someone having a "Black Expo" as long as they don't get upset for someone have a "White Expo." But of course, we all know that it would be shut down for being racist.
On TV they have been advertising the "Image Awards" given by the NAACP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of Colored People). Maybe we could have "Image Awards" given by the NAAWP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of White People. But somehow I get the feeling that that wouldn't pass muster.
Of what about race advocacy? No one seems to have a problem with having advocates for blacks, hispanics, etc... In fact, they are promoted as racial heroes. What would happen if I stated publicly that I was an advocate for the white race?
If something is racist for one group, then it is also racist for another.
You can argue that these "people of color" are a minority and need more representation. But the white race is soon to become a minority in the USA and is already a small minority worldwide.
I recommend the following documentary for anyone who is interested (and no, it is not my website nor am I connected with it in any way).
http://www.aconversationaboutrace.com/
what you fail to understand is that there would be no need for any of these "black events and awards" if black men and women would have been treated equally to begin with. And they still arent through the silent covert racism that goes on even to this date. Ever try to hail a cab, get a loan, date a white woman or man, rent an apartment, get a meaningful job, buy a house, etc? white folks have never had to deal with this type of stereotypical prejudice. Black folks were denigrated and white folks say just get over it those days are long gone. Please, dont patronize the people of color by spewing this form of racism!

Since: Feb 10

Alexandria, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2010
Dreas,
What you fail to understand is that you haven't been slaves for hundreds of years, and you never were one. Rather than living with your victim mentality, why not pick yourself up by your own bootstraps and start doing something about it?

You have the gall to say my post was racist, yet defend these overtly racist black people and events?

The truth is that blacks have it great in this country. You get all the breaks, all the handouts, and all the second chances. The most discriminated against person in this country is the white male.

If you don't like it, you're welcome to go back to the homeland.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2010
Blaster wrote:
.
On TV they have been advertising the "Image Awards" given by the NAACP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of Colored People). Maybe we could have "Image Awards" given by the NAAWP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of White People. But somehow I get the feeling that that wouldn't pass muster.
This is the only part of your post I want to respond to. I want to answer and question.

Let's take your Advancement of White People serious for a second. Advancement how and to where? We're already at the top socially, that's the problem for other ethnic groups. Hence their efforts to "advance/equalize" the social scales.

Ergo we are left with only one advancement for white people, and that is the advancement of Mankind. Our advancement is commitment to equality.
So I suggest you change your goal to a NAAMP, National Association for the Advancement of Mankind and People.

Study that word Advancement. It means to move forward. Get your mindset out of the past. Drop the emotion of superiority or the resentment of equality, which ever it is in your case, and Advance yourself. Move forward yourself and stop "blasting" others for attempting the same.

Since: Feb 10

Alexandria, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2010
Off the Trail,
There are many white people who are not at the top socially. In fact, with our minority driven and preferential culture, white people are moving down the ladder.

And I don't have any "emotion of superiority or the resentment of equality." I am talking about equality here. The scales have been so far tipped the other way, that the white race is at a great disadvantage. I would prefer to ignore race all together, but with the race-baiting leftists sticking "their" preferred culture in our face all the time and giving them preferential treatment, it is hard not to pay attention to it.

My point is that if you are going to give it to one culture, you have to give it to all. If you can have BET then WET is just fine. If one is racist, then both of them are racist. Can you really not see that?

Since: Feb 10

Alexandria, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2010
Questions for all of you:

Is BET (Black Entertainment Television)Racist?

Would WET (White Entertainment Television) be Racist?

Is the United Negro College Fund Racist?

Would a United Caucasian College Fund be Racist?

How about Miss Black America? Is that Racist?

How about Miss White American? Would that be Racist?

If you can't give the same answer for each question, then you are living by an unequal, racist, double-standard.
Killabee

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2010
off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only part of your post I want to respond to. I want to answer and question.
Let's take your Advancement of White People serious for a second. Advancement how and to where? We're already at the top socially, that's the problem for other ethnic groups. Hence their efforts to "advance/equalize" the social scales.
Ergo we are left with only one advancement for white people, and that is the advancement of Mankind. Our advancement is commitment to equality.
So I suggest you change your goal to a NAAMP, National Association for the Advancement of Mankind and People.
Study that word Advancement. It means to move forward. Get your mindset out of the past. Drop the emotion of superiority or the resentment of equality, which ever it is in your case, and Advance yourself. Move forward yourself and stop "blasting" others for attempting the same.
Whats up you cumdumpster? Did they finally let you out of the jail downtown?
Jonesy

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2010
Yeah where you been you old hooker?
Kranman

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2010
I bet she needs human contact again so she came back to topix to fight racism.
Zombie

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2010
Come on guys hes all right for an old cumdumpster.
Marie1179

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2010
Its me sassy black marie here to tell you Off the Trail is a retired hooker.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Feb 24, 2010
Blasterz wrote:
Off the Trail,
There are many white people who are not at the top socially. In fact, with our minority driven and preferential culture, white people are moving down the ladder.
And I don't have any "emotion of superiority or the resentment of equality." I am talking about equality here. The scales have been so far tipped the other way, that the white race is at a great disadvantage. I would prefer to ignore race all together, but with the race-baiting leftists sticking "their" preferred culture in our face all the time and giving them preferential treatment, it is hard not to pay attention to it.
My point is that if you are going to give it to one culture, you have to give it to all. If you can have BET then WET is just fine. If one is racist, then both of them are racist. Can you really not see that?
Yes Blaster, I do see it. However, taking the BET and "WET" thing. You do realize, I'm from an era who remembers the age of TV where Blacks or other ethnic group had no representation on air except the derogatory sterotype. Now that things have changed and are changing more, it's a struggle for whites to adjust. I think that's what's happening when we hear terms like "reverse racism" and questions such as "Why can't whites have the same?" We also sometimes tend to see enforcement of equal rights as a "put down" or "onus" to whites. Because face it, it feels that way at times. Especially if two of equal qualification complete for a job and race is the tipping point. But remember, it used to work the other way completely. We're stuck with the negative factors in this over all positive action the system has to enforce. The lesser of two evils, so to speak. Sad, but still necessary.

Because, America is STILL a white power structure. Until all emphasis of color, creed, and social status are media and politically deleted, racism won't disappear socially. For the past ten years, America has taken one step back for every step forward in closing this chapter.

Blaster, bear in mind, when I stated whites are at the top in our social system, I was NOT talking individuals. I'm talking of the majority power behind our government and the entire social system. Including law, enforcement, punishment, jobs, promotion, education, housing and all the things that free Americans depend upon daily to have an opportune life. Individually, we will always find highs and lows across the ethnic boards, we can't stop that. But we can change the social casting of values to people by virtue of their skin. Change the system, actually enforce the changes, and eventually you change the individual mindsets, because most racist ideas are inherited and passed on to future generations.

Trust me, I do hear your rational and can't fault it with racism at all,. It strikes me you're just seeing from a one side perspective. I would challenge you to stop seeking statistics and instead, try to offer a solution. Just what would you do, if you had the power, to give whites a sense of community culture and unity? Of course, you must do that without making it at the expense of other ethnic groups.

Peace out.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 24, 2010
Killabee wrote:
<quoted text>Whats up you cumdumpster? Did they finally let you out of the jail downtown?
Downtown? Keep up cup cake. I live in the wilderness of Red River Gorge area.

You still mad? One or two verbal spankings and you can't get over it.?? Ah well, dreams of one upping are free, indulge yourself.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#17 Feb 24, 2010
Let's see now, Marie, Zombie, and Jonesy. Someone did their homework on an old thread. However, OTT is old but not senile yet, I know these posts are by one person, posted within seconds of each posting, and made by none of the above mentioned.

Nice try, cry baby. And yes, I still advocate against racism.

Later troll.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 Feb 24, 2010
Kranman, I left you out of the pretend list above, because this may in fact be you. Good to see you still "love" me.

Since: Feb 10

Alexandria, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2010
We have a black president. The talk of power being in the white man's hands is way over with.
Kranman

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 24, 2010
Always have you cumdumpster *Kisses* I have always been here and always will. I didnt do any research I was on black racism must stop from post #4 on. I used to argue with myself. You know the only people on there that werent me were you and nicci obama.I used to argue with myself and fuck with niccis head by making her think I was her brother. Did you know they slept together when they were drunk? How gross? I have missed your self righteous bullshit you disease ridden old whorebag.
Killabee

Lexington, KY

#21 Feb 24, 2010
Blasterz wrote:
We have a black president. The talk of power being in the white man's hands is way over with.
Dude white people own everything and have the perfect system built to make sure it stays that way.The president doesnt mean shit. Ask ANY black person in the south. Like me. Thats a twist off the trail, I am black, can you believe it. That is how I came to hate you in the first place.You kept telling me I was white because of the way I typed. This was the MOST RACIST SHIT I have ever heard. Its like white racists who said "Obama sure is well spoken" because they expected him to speak Ebonics. The same applies to me, you refused to believe I am black because I am well educated and well spoken.I have a MA in Biological Engineering. I run a research lab. I am an African American king and you cant stand my success so you dismiss me by saying I am white. You are the biggest racist of all. I am actually mixed(Latino/Black) so maybe that will make you feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min spaceship 134,248
thank you tax payers 22 min obamas boy 9
wcs 29 min Adam 47
Grace Fellowship church (Aug '10) 53 min Woke up 182
New Muslim temple 1 hr PATRIAT 198
Review: Lexeatin.com 1 hr Lee Reynolds 1
Beautiful red headed cashier at North park Walmart 1 hr Tara 15
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 4 hr wildbuck 6,053

Flood Warning for Fayette County was issued at February 27 at 2:58PM EST

Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
6 Best Options to Replace T-Rich This Offseason
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future