will going to a strip club as a coupl...

will going to a strip club as a couple ruin your life

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
experienced advice only

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2011
my man and I are considering going to a strip club together. I know that couples do that more and more now days. Is it worth it or will it end up ruining your relationship? Please only answer if you've actually done it and tell me your honest opinion about it. I'm totally straight and would not get turned on by seeing naked women but I know my man would. Does that mean he doesn't love me, isn't satisfied with me. Will that only make him unhappy in our already very good sex life?
what

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2011
experienced advice only wrote:
my man and I are considering going to a strip club together. I know that couples do that more and more now days. Is it worth it or will it end up ruining your relationship? Please only answer if you've actually done it and tell me your honest opinion about it. I'm totally straight and would not get turned on by seeing naked women but I know my man would. Does that mean he doesn't love me, isn't satisfied with me. Will that only make him unhappy in our already very good sex life?
no...if he is unhappy, or heck even if he is happy currently, odds are he still is getting some on the side, or would if he had the chance. Guys will always be up for trying a new girl if they can get some. Every guy gets turned on by naked women and would take one if he had the chance, no matter how good ur sex already is. But anyway..If u are thinking of going and u aren't bi or turned on by girls, then why are u all even considering going?
experienced advice only

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2011
I'm completely straight! He just never has gone and wants to but says he wants me to go with him. While I consider myself to have a pretty nice body and be very active and considering that I have quite a few men flirt with me, I'm still not perfect. I'm just wondering if seeing all these women with perfect bodies will make him want that instead of me.
what

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2011
I'm completely straight! He just never has gone and wants to but says he wants me to go with him. While I consider myself to have a pretty nice body and be very active and considering that I have quite a few men flirt with me, I'm still not perfect. I'm just wondering if seeing all these women with perfect bodies will make him want that instead of me.
well u sound nice and hot :) I'd gladly be up for having some fun with u. I'm an attractive guy in lex. Interested?
Somebody

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
well u sound nice and hot :) I'd gladly be up for having some fun with u. I'm an attractive guy in lex. Interested?
Youre gross. To the original poster: All men arent like "what" had mentioned. Yes they all look at females but their first thought isnt "im going to cheat on my girlfriend". If you go to the strip club with youre boyfriend just make sure that you are confident in your relationship with him and yourself. If he sees all the perfect bodies ( BTW strippers are NOT the perfect body type, they hire anyone who wants to get naked) then are you going to feel that he is thinking of them when hes having sex with you?
maybe

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2011
He wants other women. He is hoping to get you to become bi to have you attract other women for him under the guise of a threesome. This will cause screams but married men have no reason to be in strip clubs with their wife or without. If he is sexually obsessed this will only fuel the fire of infidelity.

Strip clubs are about other women. Either you are interested or he is interested or both are interested. Which is it?
i wonder

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2011
OP your safe he just is looking to experience something new with you. Just go have fun and don't over think it.
ooooochee

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up Adam or at least get a new line. <<<Preview of your husband
Stupid

Glasgow, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2011
I've been lots of times and I'm bi. First of all it's a waste of money. A lap dance is around 30-60 bucks or more for only the length of ONE song. Yep, that's right. And you don't get any I don't care what people say. The strippers will NOT have sex with you or your husband. Because it's a strip club where they tease, not please.

Secondly, if you are going to "please" your man or to keep an eye on him or whatever you'll be miserable. It won't ruin your relationship but it's really stupid for anyone.

If you want to have fun go to a sex toy store and get a few toys and have fun together.

The ONLY fun we get out of strip clubs is messing with the srippers heads. Even though I like looking at women, none of the ones at a strip club do it for me. It's just that since I'm bi, it's not annoying to look at boobs all night. But, strippers will say the funniest things to try to get you to buy a dance. And then you can say things like "what's in it for me" and they will either act offended and leave or try to make you think they can work it and make you get off hahaha. Then if they ask for dances you can say "maybe later" and it keeps them coming back haha. Even though you'll never buy one. They say really strange stuff too sometimes. And sometimes they are strung out or on drugs and it's just hilarious to listen to them ramble. So, if you want to people watch and laugh at strippers then it's fun.
Stupid

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2011
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants other women. He is hoping to get you to become bi to have you attract other women for him under the guise of a threesome. This will cause screams but married men have no reason to be in strip clubs with their wife or without. If he is sexually obsessed this will only fuel the fire of infidelity.
Strip clubs are about other women. Either you are interested or he is interested or both are interested. Which is it?
You don't know what you are talking about. Strippers are constantly approached by horny people wanting to do them. Strippers are the last people a couple can pick up for a three way.
Stupid

Glasgow, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2011
No. LOL. Trust me. Go and see their bodies are not perfect. It's always very dark and you can't see their imperfections. It's dark for that very reason. Strippers are really messed up in many ways and no men truly find them attractive at the heart of it all. More than likely, even with the fake boobs or fake personality, he'll end up going home and being thankful for a wife that loves him and isn't a tramp. Not to put strippers down, but really they are total sluts, drug addicts, or just head cases. No guy wants them in the end. It's just for the time being they think it's funny to see a whore take money to rub on their stick. It's one of those "how low can you go" things but more like "how low can we make these whores go" lol.
Strippers R Us

Dayton, OH

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Stupid wrote:
I've been lots of times and I'm bi. First of all it's a waste of money. A lap dance is around 30-60 bucks or more for only the length of ONE song. Yep, that's right. And you don't get any I don't care what people say. The strippers will NOT have sex with you or your husband. Because it's a strip club where they tease, not please.
Funny how a bi female customer is giving expert advice. Everything you said in the quote above is totally false. Someone who goes in "lots of times" knows only idiots pay the prices you mentioned for a couch dance. And you obviously don't know sh*t about whether or not you'll "get any". You really need to get out more. Times are tough, there's more than teasing out there, babe. Everybody wins. Stop giving out bad advice. Stick to what you know best, fixing dinner for your man.
Strippers R Us

Dayton, OH

#13 Nov 16, 2011
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>No. LOL. Trust me. Go and see their bodies are not perfect. It's always very dark and you can't see their imperfections. It's dark for that very reason. Strippers are really messed up in many ways and no men truly find them attractive at the heart of it all. More than likely, even with the fake boobs or fake personality, he'll end up going home and being thankful for a wife that loves him and isn't a tramp. Not to put strippers down, but really they are total sluts, drug addicts, or just head cases. No guy wants them in the end. It's just for the time being they think it's funny to see a whore take money to rub on their stick. It's one of those "how low can you go" things but more like "how low can we make these whores go" lol.
Once again.....sorta true - at least about the bodies not being perfect, but we're there to get away from everything else and possibly bitching at home or a bad day at the office. We aren't seeking perfection. You really need to quit making assumptions about what us guys want and don't want when we go to the nudie bar.

Don't you have some laundry to do?
actually

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre gross. To the original poster: All men arent like "what" had mentioned. Yes they all look at females but their first thought isnt "im going to cheat on my girlfriend". If you go to the strip club with youre boyfriend just make sure that you are confident in your relationship with him and yourself. If he sees all the perfect bodies ( BTW strippers are NOT the perfect body type, they hire anyone who wants to get naked) then are you going to feel that he is thinking of them when hes having sex with you?
That's probably what your boyfriend is thinking.
Strippers R Us

Dayton, OH

#15 Nov 16, 2011
I'll answer your question. You aren't required to be bi in order to go to the strip club. It's nice your man asked you to go with him, though I find it VERY hard to believe he's never been. Regardless, take that as a good sign he wants you to be there and if you both end up getting worked up, go home an bang ur brains out. The women come in all shapes and sizes and some will be straight (and acting bi) and some might be bi. Don't over analyze it. Some will be coherent and others will slur their speech from too much alcohol and/or pills. Just have a good time and be glad he wants you there! Make up your own minds how you feel. Don't listen to so-called regulars who really aren't.

It's just naked women, for gawd's sake.
Strippers R Us

Dayton, OH

#16 Nov 16, 2011
Oh.....and one last thing.....don't be stupid - wait until there is a 2 for 1 couch dance (or negotiate one whenever YOU TWO are ready for a couch dance)- the chicks are hungry - there is no reason you can't get 2 dances for $30.00. If not, find a girl who will. They're there. Have fun, kids!
Adam

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2011
Strippers R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again.....sorta true - at least about the bodies not being perfect, but we're there to get away from everything else and possibly bitching at home or a bad day at the office. We aren't seeking perfection. You really need to quit making assumptions about what us guys want and don't want when we go to the nudie bar.
Don't you have some laundry to do?
No laundry, but I've got time for you to drop by for some rump-wrangling. What's your e-mail?
Somebody

Lexington, KY

#18 Nov 16, 2011
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably what your boyfriend is thinking.
Not hardly...I look 20 times better than those strippers ever thought about. My man is very happy... despite what you nasty guys might think there are decent men out there. Proud to be with one. Hes never been to a strip club and never wants to. Those bitches are nasty. Why look at something that in the end you dont want. Its just a tease... Hes got what he wants at home.
Charlie Sheen

Dayton, OH

#19 Nov 16, 2011
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly...I look 20 times better than those strippers ever thought about. My man is very happy... despite what you nasty guys might think there are decent men out there. Proud to be with one. Hes never been to a strip club and never wants to. Those bitches are nasty. Why look at something that in the end you dont want. Its just a tease... Hes got what he wants at home.
LOL - her naivete is so sweet. Keep telling yourself all that.
You have No Idea

Glasgow, KY

#20 Nov 16, 2011
Strippers R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how a bi female customer is giving expert advice. Everything you said in the quote above is totally false. Someone who goes in "lots of times" knows only idiots pay the prices you mentioned for a couch dance. And you obviously don't know sh*t about whether or not you'll "get any". You really need to get out more. Times are tough, there's more than teasing out there, babe. Everybody wins. Stop giving out bad advice. Stick to what you know best, fixing dinner for your man.
Uhm I said only idiots pay the prices for couch dances. I never said I paid for any.

And yes, I do know that 9 times out of 10 someone will NOT get any from a stripper. My advice to you is to go to a strip club and ask a stripper to do you. One of four things will happen:
1. You will get thrown out by a bouncer
2. You will get slapped
3. She will just say "no"
4. If you have enough drugs you might be able to convince her to blow you or slip it in.

You can bank on #1 happening unless you are at a stanky joint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im so bored 3 min amanda 245
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Bigelow 160,753
Obamacare Is Here To Stay 27 min The Truth 6
They got it "Trump was Wiretapped" 49 min Filth N Fury 27
the big bang 50 min dad 1
This is why Trump got elected 55 min Filth N Fury 2
Pizza delivery tips 59 min Filth N Fury 13

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages