Grapevine
lola wrote:
best karaoke in lexington?
lola

Berea, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2009
BNJMN wrote:
Grapevine <quoted text>
I like Todd"s but it gets a little weird later in the night.
doris

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2009
lola wrote:
<quoted text>I like Todd"s but it gets a little weird later in the night.
I see your from berea an old girl name donna from there is the worse singer i ever heard and she thinks shes good we all get a good laugh
lola

Berea, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2009
doris wrote:
<quoted text>I see your from berea an old girl name donna from there is the worse singer i ever heard and she thinks shes good we all get a good laugh
I don't think I know her,but know a Donna from Richmond. She is a karaoke kj but don't know where she is now. She is a pretty good singer
plumcrazy

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2009
ole girl named Paula sings like shit too.
lola

Berea, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2009
DON'T KNOW HER EITHER . HAVE ONLY SANG FOR bout 6 months but have alot of fun...don't know many of the singers because I don't get to go very much, can't afford to go out ....have 2 small children

Since: Aug 09

Cleveland, GA

#8 Aug 21, 2009
maybe you toyota workers know, but isnt karaoke the japanese word for and idjit making noise?
Just a Singin

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2009
Survivor's on Reynolds Road has karaoke every night- a great sound system and pretty much any song you can think of. It's a small neighborhood bar that has a "Cheer's" kind of feel to it.

Austin City does karaoke on Wednesday nights with a $100 contest that leads up to a $1000 contest.

Saddle Ridge does karaoke on the patio on Friday nights while it's warm enough out.

There is also Malibu Pub, Squires, Chinoe Pub, and the bowling alleys.
lola

Berea, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2009
I may try the Survivors place. I have a birthday coming up, so may get a group of friends and go out and sing. Thanks
lexgirl76

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Aug 25, 2009
lola wrote:
I may try the Survivors place. I have a birthday coming up, so may get a group of friends and go out and sing. Thanks
another great place is bd`s in hamburg on monday`s. they have 1 pints and over 70000 songs for their book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 151,826
Parker Mobile Home Park murder 9 min Tom 1
Hillary campaign accepted $20,000 from the KKK.... 14 min sure thing 4
Got Jesus? 20 min well now 9
Alternative Right:A Growing Political Cancer 1 hr the dumocrat 16
Trump's New Manager Woman Beater? 1 hr Slim 7
Shayna Hubers Excessive Sentence 1 hr Marty 7

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance