fatal wreck on lansdowne

fatal wreck on lansdowne

Posted in the Lexington Forum

hope it isnt

Dublin, OH

#1 Aug 18, 2009
there was a fatal wreck on lansdowne drive early this morning. i think it my be a friend of mine but im not sure yet. does anyone know who it might be????
Some Lady

Oneida, TN

#2 Aug 18, 2009
hope it isnt wrote:
there was a fatal wreck on lansdowne drive early this morning. i think it my be a friend of mine but im not sure yet. does anyone know who it might be????
Heard it was Tracy Hamlin.
zombie

Fairborn, OH

#3 Aug 18, 2009
Lex 18 said the woman's name was Traci Adkins, 28. Sorry if that was your friend.
SadLossYoungLife

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2009
Traci Adkins sounds familar to me does anyone know where she worked??
kimber

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2009
I thought her name was familiar to me also, until I realized I must be thinking of country music star Trace Atkins...maybe?
AA Sad ones in Kenya

Nairobi, Kenya

#6 Aug 19, 2009
Our darling Chris B.departed from our lives! Left a gap thru this unfortunate Accident!
shanks

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2009
ojpop[
dghhg

United States

#8 Aug 19, 2009
kjgyjfth
dghhg

United States

#9 Aug 19, 2009
okytftuijkuyk
Aaron Shaffer

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2009
I am sure you found out but it was her. I just heard from Jamie.
mee

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2009
Not tryin to be funny or nasty, but did anyone here what she had in her mouth and what the guy was missin
RIP Traci

Georgetown, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2009
Traci worked at Applebees in Lexington. She first worked at Nicholasville Road but was working at the Hamburg store at the time of her death
jaumma

Clay City, KY

#13 Sep 4, 2009
mee wrote:
Not tryin to be funny or nasty, but did anyone here what she had in her mouth and what the guy was missin
Is there any truth to this?? I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The LEFT HAS LOST THEIR MINDS!! NOW THEIR BUILD... 8 min UnPolitically Cor... 20
Does Anyone Remember "Circle I" or "Circle 1" S... 1 hr The REAL Wondering 1
Prejudice/racist/homophobic Kentucky? (Nov '13) 1 hr dude 102
Grace Fellowship Church is a cult 1 hr Smarter than that 67
Hillary: Are her crooked ways finally catching ... 2 hr Elaine 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 148,993
music passion mae, try story, kae state white owl (Aug '14) 2 hr Do you really 28

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages