First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PLEASE RESPOND

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2009
Did anyone have an abortion at pregnancy options from Dr. Sheike on Harrodsburg Rd.? I am recovering from one I had a few years ago.....
mjnagh

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Yes, I did have an abortion b dr. sheikh about a year and a half ago...as far as i can tell everythng went well..but i knw they they shut his office down 4fraud and it was all over the news in around april... the place is pretty ran down and pretty ghetto... now that i look back i wonder what i was thinkin but i knw i was just trying 2 get it done and 4 cheap...may i ask why ur recovering...what happened?
why

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Afew years ago, what recovery do you mean?
PLEASE RESPOND

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2009
well I have not had regular periods since and I suffer from post tramatic stress (post abortion syndrome)...I know a several women have filed suit due to the way they were treated and the poor conditions...mjnagh I know exactly what you mean... I paniced, made a really bad choice and choose a bad place to make it.
your gonna rot in hell

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2009
i hope you suffer you aint suppose to have an abortion and you will answer for it
ran down

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2009
mjnagh wrote:
Yes, I did have an abortion b dr. sheikh about a year and a half ago...as far as i can tell everythng went well..but i knw they they shut his office down 4fraud and it was all over the news in around april... the place is pretty ran down and pretty ghetto... now that i look back i wonder what i was thinkin but i knw i was just trying 2 get it done and 4 cheap...may i ask why ur recovering...what happened?
agh stop spreading your legs and take care of the ones you already have and stay away from meth addicts
mjnagh

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2009
ran down you dont know me... so what children should i be taking care of since i dont have any, and whos the meth addict i need to stay away from? lol.......you dont know my situation so you cant judge me, only God can!
gwhite

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2009
****** who cant have kids... Sorry forgot the T
PLEASE RESPOND

Hodgenville, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2009
your gonna rot in hell wrote:
i hope you suffer you aint suppose to have an abortion and you will answer for it
Trust me I do suffer every day, you are not supposed to be heartless. You have no idea wat I have through with this. i a very successful person and have the resources to help myslef. Unfortunately other women are not so lucky. You should educate yourself from more than right wing nut jobs about abortion and it's consequences. Google "Silent No More Campaign" and Rachel's Vinyard.
PLEASE RESPOND

Hodgenville, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2009
ran down wrote:
<quoted text>agh stop spreading your legs and take care of the ones you already have and stay away from meth addicts
i can't speak for the other women on this forum. However, I was in the middle of an internship and stopping to havea baby would have ruined my career. I worked three jobs to put myslef through school. I wouldn't have gotten any second chances. Yeah, I made a bad choice in my boy friend. But with no education and no daddy in the picture, my kid would have been another statistic. Looking back I would have made other choices from the start.But I didn't...trust me some time in life you will be faced with a decision that there is no right answer to and when you are...if you weren't so closed minded,,I would be happy to help you through it.
tammy

Flemingsburg, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2009
i am not able to have babys and it hurts me when someone can have then and dont want them i would love if someone have a baby for me and my husband so we could feel how it is to have someone call me mommy and daddy i would love to hear thoses words
tammy

Flemingsburg, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2009
if anyone is having a baby and dont want it please contact me it would have a great home with us. we have been married 15 years and could not have babys please help

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Nov 1, 2009
ran down wrote:
<quoted text>agh stop spreading your legs and take care of the ones you already have and stay away from meth addicts
and you're a perfect person without any skeletons in your closet? It's not any of your business what a woman does with her body as it isn't yours, dipshit!
tammy

Flemingsburg, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2009
who are you talking to ?
GARY

Rockville, MD

#17 Nov 1, 2009
PLEASE RESPOND wrote:
<quoted text>

Trust me I do suffer every day, you are not supposed to be heartless. You have no idea wat I have through with this.

Google "Silent No More Campaign" and Rachel's Vinyard.
And you might GOOGLE the BIBLE. There are causes and effects listed there.
GARY

Rockville, MD

#18 Nov 1, 2009
Dreas wrote:
<quoted text>

and you're a perfect person without any skeletons in your closet?

It's not any of your business what a woman does with her body as it isn't yours, dipshit!
Hopefully, that person hasn't taken the life of an unborn.

I see you are still using your usual gutter language. It makes pointing out thoughts to others so easy doesn't it?

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 1, 2009
GARY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, that person hasn't taken the life of an unborn.
I see you are still using your usual gutter language. It makes pointing out thoughts to others so easy doesn't it?
well I guess aborting you is out of the question now, huh?
AND

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2009
GARY YOU MUST BE THE ONE I SAW STANDING THERE WITH THE BIG SIGN IN YOUR HAND HOLDING IT UPSIDE DOWN.JUST HOW DID YOU REMEMBER THE DAY OF THE WEEK OH EXCUSE ME YOUR HOLDING YOUR BIBLE NOW WITH YOUR SIGN.LET ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET PAL WHILE YA GOT THAT BOOK IN YOUR HAND REMEMBER GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY OF US.YOU DONT KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT ANYONES SITUATION ON THIS TOPIX THAN I DO.WHICH PRETTY MUCH MEANS THAT ISNT NOW AND NEVER WILL BE ANY OF YOUR DAMN BUISNESS OR CONCERN WHAT ANY OF THESE FEMALES DO WITH THEIR LIVES.YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE HERE.HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN BUT LETS SAY GOD FORBID YOU EVER PRODUCE YOUR DAUGHTER GETS RAPED CONTRACTS AIDS AND WILL PROBABLY BE MENTALLY DISTURBED FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.THIS ALL HAPPENS WHEN SHE LEAVES CHURCH ON A SUNDAY MORNING.NOW I KNOW ITS A LITTLE DEEP FOR YOU BUT REALLY CONCENTRATE ON THIS SCENERIO.ANY PLAN OF ACTION CROSSED YOUR MIND.I THOUGHT SO.WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN.GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET THE HELL OFF THE INTERNET.
GARY

Rockville, MD

#21 Nov 1, 2009
Dreas wrote:
<quoted text>

well I guess aborting you is out of the question now, huh?
Well I guess not as my parents had no thought of actually killing a child.
GARY

Rockville, MD

#22 Nov 1, 2009
AND wrote:
<quoted rambling text>

GARY YOU MUST BE THE ONE I SAW STANDING THERE WITH THE BIG SIGN IN YOUR HAND HOLDING IT UPSIDE DOWN.JUST HOW DID YOU REMEMBER THE DAY OF THE WEEK OH EXCUSE ME YOUR HOLDING YOUR BIBLE NOW WITH YOUR SIGN.LET ME LET YOU IN ON A SECRET PAL WHILE YA GOT THAT BOOK IN YOUR HAND REMEMBER GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY OF US.YOU DONT KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT ANYONES SITUATION ON THIS TOPIX THAN I DO.WHICH PRETTY MUCH MEANS THAT ISNT NOW AND NEVER WILL BE ANY OF YOUR DAMN BUISNESS OR CONCERN WHAT ANY OF THESE FEMALES DO WITH THEIR LIVES.YOUR BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE HERE.HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN BUT LETS SAY GOD FORBID YOU EVER PRODUCE YOUR DAUGHTER GETS RAPED CONTRACTS AIDS AND WILL PROBABLY BE MENTALLY DISTURBED FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.THIS ALL HAPPENS WHEN SHE LEAVES CHURCH ON A SUNDAY MORNING.NOW I KNOW ITS A LITTLE DEEP FOR YOU BUT REALLY CONCENTRATE ON THIS SCENERIO.ANY PLAN OF ACTION CROSSED YOUR MIND.I THOUGHT SO.WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN.GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET THE HELL OFF THE INTERNET.
Let's get something straight right off here. I have NO CONCERN for a whore that allows herself to be impregnated by some piece of trash. I have NO CONCERN that she now feels depressed and wants someone to tell her that everything is OK and that at some point she won't have to answer for it. I have NO CONCERN for my fellow man's religious beliefs. The rule book is there, either abide by it or not.

She came into a PUBLIC FORUM crying and seeking pity and I have none to offer. In this day and age there is NO REASON for an unwanted pregnancy. She decided not to have the child. GOOD! I won't have to support it and her on welfare and watch it grow into a social delinquent.

Now with your very slight and narrow view of society, maybe you should get off the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con man asking for gas as Walmart and Kroger (Sep '12) 2 hr Guy 80
James Jackson (May '14) 3 hr Bup 11
Guy at shell station 4 hr Kygirl88 7
Windstream 4 hr Rita 1
Ferguson, Missouri 4 hr City boy 4
Katie Hammonds (May '13) 5 hr Michelle 9
Emily from backpaged stole from me (May '14) 5 hr sigsauer 33
do black girls like white guys? (Mar '14) 9 hr EIIa 141
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM
Report: Washington to start Colt McCoy on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:34 PM
Report: Redskins to Start McCoy over RGIII
NFL 8:42 PM
Redskins planning to start McCoy over RGIII on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: Complete Week 13 Preview for Washington