former patient

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Kelly Watson? Saw in the paper this past week where he died.
coworker

Butler, MO

#2 Mar 10, 2013
He passed away, does the details really matter, the hospital lost a great doctor, children lost their daddy, a mother lost her son...
Friend

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2013
He killed himself. Unfortunately, his demons got the best of him. He was a wonderful and kind soul.
former patient

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Friend wrote:
He killed himself. Unfortunately, his demons got the best of him. He was a wonderful and kind soul.
Thank you. I wasn't being mean. I have known him for a long time and lost touch after he lost his medical license. I know he did get it back and wondered about him.
He was a very nice person
Jules

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Mar 13, 2013
I know his ex wife very well and just found out about this today.... It's horrible. I feel so bad for the kids....:(
sad

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
I have know alot of Drs. That have decided this and it breaks your heart. Don't understand but praying for the family
Signifying rapper

Hueysville, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
He died dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make it a DECENT Memorial Day Weekend! 5 min pissoff 2
Has Trump repealed and replaced yet? 7 min Oh My 60
Is mueller in trouble 9 min Oh My 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Butthead 177,708
Presidential historian predicts impeachment wil... 19 min Two cents 31
Obama,DNC,FBI and DOJ being exposed 24 min Butthead 88
worst presidents 24 min Two cents 13

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages