First Prev
of 8
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Is she pregnant again?

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Yes.
again

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2011
she always looks pregnant
whatever

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2011
Her head is huge too
helped her several times

Elgin, TX

#5 Aug 13, 2011
I met her while working at babies r us in Lexington. She is crazy!!! Her poor husband and kid. They treat her like she is the president in there too. The rules never applied to her. She would walk around the store expecting us to find everything on her shopping list. She came in one day it was like 75 out and she was wearing a floor length fur coat. She always had a couple thousand in jewelry on. But still expected us to let her use coupons that expired months ago. God forbid we didn't then we got stuff thrown at us and we were screamed at. I was so glad when I quit and saw her. I let her know what I thought of her. Hope I never have to deal with her again.
killer

Henderson, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2011
she,s gives Hogs a bad name
Quan

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2011
Dia the bitch who is pregnant 24/7 people like her should be pregnant and barefoot all the time! Put out bitch!
LEX 18 Viewer

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2011
helped her several times wrote:
I met her while working at babies r us in Lexington. She is crazy!!! Her poor husband and kid. They treat her like she is the president in there too. The rules never applied to her. She would walk around the store expecting us to find everything on her shopping list. She came in one day it was like 75 out and she was wearing a floor length fur coat. She always had a couple thousand in jewelry on. But still expected us to let her use coupons that expired months ago. God forbid we didn't then we got stuff thrown at us and we were screamed at. I was so glad when I quit and saw her. I let her know what I thought of her. Hope I never have to deal with her again.
This really does not surprise me. Dia appears to me to be very snobby and arrogant.
Robert

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Aug 14, 2011
Is it true that she was a victim of domestic violence? There was a posting some time ago lamenting that she had been beaten up. It didn't make sense that she would continue making babies with an abuser.

The floor-length coat does not surprise me, all she talks about is how cold she is.
megan

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Aug 14, 2011
helped her several times wrote:
I met her while working at babies r us in Lexington. She is crazy!!! Her poor husband and kid. They treat her like she is the president in there too. The rules never applied to her. She would walk around the store expecting us to find everything on her shopping list. She came in one day it was like 75 out and she was wearing a floor length fur coat. She always had a couple thousand in jewelry on. But still expected us to let her use coupons that expired months ago. God forbid we didn't then we got stuff thrown at us and we were screamed at. I was so glad when I quit and saw her. I let her know what I thought of her. Hope I never have to deal with her again.
Is this true? She screamed and threw things at you? How could anyone get by with that behavior? What did you say to her when you saw her again?
Viewer

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2011
Robert wrote:
Is it true that she was a victim of domestic violence? There was a posting some time ago lamenting that she had been beaten up. It didn't make sense that she would continue making babies with an abuser.
The floor-length coat does not surprise me, all she talks about is how cold she is.
I did read about the domestic violence incident in the Lexington Herald some time ago.
x viewer

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2011
she is the reason i quit watching 18 news in the morning a few years ago.
LJoe

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2011
x viewer wrote:
she is the reason i quit watching 18 news in the morning a few years ago.
I quit watching LEX 18 in the mornings for the same reason.
also1

Somerset, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2011
LJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit watching LEX 18 in the mornings for the same reason.
me too
gag

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2011
megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true? She screamed and threw things at you? How could anyone get by with that behavior? What did you say to her when you saw her again?
Yeah it is. Management wouldn't do anything about it either. It's one of the reasons I quit the company. It wasnt the first time the company let us be treated that way. I had a lady throw a case of diapers at me and it left a huge bruise on my arm and stomach. As long as u spend money there they don't care what u do.

When I saw her I just told her she was worthless and I'm glad I never have to serve her again. And that I hope she gets what she deserves.
gag

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2011
Robert wrote:
Is it true that she was a victim of domestic violence? There was a posting some time ago lamenting that she had been beaten up. It didn't make sense that she would continue making babies with an abuser.
The floor-length coat does not surprise me, all she talks about is how cold she is.
I doubt he OS abusive. I've met her man and he is super nice and caters to her every need. She says jump he says how high? I wouldn't doubt that she is towards her and rainie or however u spell her daughters name.
another

Sheridan, AR

#17 Aug 16, 2011
add me to the list that quit watching because of her
nTheKnow

United States

#18 Aug 16, 2011
Amen, I too quit because of her, this type of treatment is reverse discrimination, if the, shoe was on the other foot and the person White, they would ask them to leave no matter what the infraction, but WLEX caters to her.
me too

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 18, 2011
nTheKnow wrote:
Amen, I too quit because of her, this type of treatment is reverse discrimination, if the, shoe was on the other foot and the person White, they would ask them to leave no matter what the infraction, but WLEX caters to her.
remember before she had that first kid,how her hair was so neat and every hair in place? Now look at her hair,it's wild!.She looks like she stuck her finger in an electric socket.hahahaha
oh oh

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 19, 2011
that's true!! Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Athenesword 142,420
two doors...what is this guys real name (Nov '14) 23 min true one 6
beautiful girl at speedway on richmond road. 26 min true one 3
Sexless Relationship 33 min Be who you are 10
Cosby bad Kennedy good 7 hr Anthro 11
racist landlord MARY MARGARET BROWN 8 hr Suck ass bich 3
why lie to a guy with good intentions? 8 hr true one 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages