Any black girls interested in a white...

Any black girls interested in a white guy

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
White guy

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Would like to find one to hang out with.
Liza Loggan

Orange, VA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
are you packin?
White guy

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2013
I am blessed below the belt but not neccesarly lookin for sex. But not against it either.
White guy

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Are you a black girl liza?
Liza Loggan

Orange, VA

#5 Mar 23, 2013
probably only six inch thick uncut one.
Candace Copper

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Depends on how hot you are ir if you are just average. I'm sure you feel the same about black chics.

To me, hot is someone close to the looks of Bradley Cooper...very clean cut..dresses well..smells delucious..
White guy

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 24, 2013
I am clean, and get told i am attractive but i guess thats all a matter of opinion. I am tall, thin, and 28 yrs old.
Candace Copper

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Have you dated black chics in the past? If so, who were they? Just trying to figure out the type that attracts you..
duh

Clarksville, IN

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Candace Copper wrote:
Have you dated black chics in the past? If so, who were they? Just trying to figure out the type that attracts you..
Lol damn. Either u are interested or not! Either u want a thick white log or not. Shut up with all these stupid questions. Hell if I was him I'd already turn u down and this is only ur second post. Ur wasting time with nonsense. At ur rate it'll take weeks to meet. Just email, exchange pics, and either u like what u see or u don't. Simple
Candace Copper

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2013
LoL...stop cockblocking. Questions are necessary up front to determine whether it's a go or not. Sit the f*ck down please..thanks.
duh

Clarksville, IN

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Candace Copper wrote:
LoL...stop cockblocking. Questions are necessary up front to determine whether it's a go or not. Sit the f*ck down please..thanks.
U do that in email. There's no point in wasting time asking questions if he turns out to not be attractive. Duh. That's why u ALWAYS see someone first bc attraction is a must. THEN...if u like what u see, ask away and ask more questions lol
White guy

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 24, 2013
I did hang out with a black chick for about a week or so before she moved outa state. She was nearly model material in the face with a little bit of a thick curvy body! So what do you look like, how old, etc candace?
Candace Copper

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Mar 24, 2013
What is the difference between asking here and asking in an email? My time could be very much wasted as well through an email as it could here.

There is no point in meeting up FIRST if I am not the type of black chic he is seeking or vice versa...which is why I am ASKING UP FRONT WITH NO HOLDS BARRED. I don't know if he likes the prissy chics, hood chics, nerd chics, or sweet chics...and I don't know if he is the wigger type, nerd type, country redneck type, or preppy type.

A photo doesn't always tell someone's personality.

As I mentioned before, sit the f*ck down please. Thanks.
Candace Copper

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2013
White guy wrote:
I did hang out with a black chick for about a week or so before she moved outa state. She was nearly model material in the face with a little bit of a thick curvy body! So what do you look like, how old, etc candace?
I am in my late 20s...5'4", 135lbs, brown skinned, straight black hair with highlights. Maybe I'm the nerdy type because I wear braces on my teeth, but hey they are pretty and straight!!
White guy

Tucker, GA

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Well you do sound very attractive. I am the country boy kind. I wear cowboy boots and blue jeans but im not nasty. I have all my teeth lol, and i do not use any drugs, alchohol, or tobbaco.
White guy

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 24, 2013
So you generally go for the white boys?
duh

Clarksville, IN

#17 Mar 24, 2013
Candace Copper wrote:
What is the difference between asking here and asking in an email? My time could be very much wasted as well through an email as it could here.

There is no point in meeting up FIRST if I am not the type of black chic he is seeking or vice versa...which is why I am ASKING UP FRONT WITH NO HOLDS BARRED. I don't know if he likes the prissy chics, hood chics, nerd chics, or sweet chics...and I don't know if he is the wigger type, nerd type, country redneck type, or preppy type.

A photo doesn't always tell someone's personality.

As I mentioned before, sit the f*ck down please. Thanks.
Not if u exchange pics first. I didn't say meet up first. I said exchange pics should always be first! There's no sense in wasting hours if u don't at least like what u see. U can tell how someone is by pics and how they dress
Candace Copper

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Wasting hours? What's the rush??
Candace Copper

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Mar 24, 2013
White guy wrote:
So you generally go for the white boys?
No not really...he has to be hot..but that goes for any guy, white or not.
haha

Clarksville, IN

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Candace Copper wrote:
<quoted text>No not really...he has to be hot..but that goes for any guy, white or not.
That's a sign right there boys to pass this one by. Has to be hot? Wow you sound like a superficial stuck up high maintenance b!tch. That's like a guy saying be won't date a girl unless she looks like a playmate. Good luck! Lol you won't find that many guys that are actually considered hot that are also a good guy. And I'm sure you aren't hot either. You sound cute. Pretty. But far from hot. There's nothing wrong with a cute, good looking, nice guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min CriminalForever 156,561
Donald Trump's Ugly Family 11 min ppp 34
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 33 min Keep It Going 6,945
Brooke Taylor on Backpage (Jun '15) 40 min KO_fku 34
help me for christmas please 44 min KO_fku 10
eating out is the way! 1 hr right 115
Whereto rent with eviction (Apr '14) 1 hr Interested 4

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages