arrogant calipari screws up uk schedule
Love UK wonder about Cal

Harrodsburg, KY

#64 May 31, 2012
Nonothing wrote:
Dude you are the biggest idiot on topix, If you want to move to Lexington and pay taxes you can tell us what to do with Rupp Arena
<quoted text>
Talk about dumb and being an idiot. You have to live in Lexington to have a sayso about Rupp Arena? Feller you is out of your mine. UK is a state skool. We all pay taxes for rupp and UK. one thang though. You have to have money to get a seat in Rupp Arena. Poor people pay taxes and they can't ever git to see a game in there. At least they don't miss much with Cal bringing in week teams which UK can beat easy. Maybe that old bitty you all are talkign about might git in. I figger she has money or maybe she is purddy like that actress girl I sees on TV there.
slow

Bowling Green, KY

#66 Jun 1, 2012
inappropriate man wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it buy a new dick that hasn't been ravaged and rendered useless by the cruel passage of time?
No.
No it cant.
You were talking to a woman, idiot.
George

Latonia, KY

#67 Jun 1, 2012
Rupp has nothing to do with UK, it is city owned. Please don't continue to make an arse of yourself on here.
Love UK wonder about Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about dumb and being an idiot. You have to live in Lexington to have a sayso about Rupp Arena? Feller you is out of your mine. UK is a state skool. We all pay taxes for rupp and UK. one thang though. You have to have money to get a seat in Rupp Arena. Poor people pay taxes and they can't ever git to see a game in there. At least they don't miss much with Cal bringing in week teams which UK can beat easy. Maybe that old bitty you all are talkign about might git in. I figger she has money or maybe she is purddy like that actress girl I sees on TV there.
inappropriate man

Lexington, KY

#68 Jun 1, 2012
slow wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking to a woman, idiot.
No, I wasn't. Thank's for playing, though.
Love UK wonder about Cal

Harrodsburg, KY

#69 Jun 1, 2012
George wrote:
Rupp has nothing to do with UK, it is city owned. Please don't continue to make an arse of yourself on here.
<quoted text>
That's even worst. People pahing taxes in Lexington and can't get in. Uncle Felix says tyhat you gotta give a lot of money jest to be able to buy tickets. Poor people or even middle class people cant do that if they wants to take care of their familey. But UK is a state school. We all pay taxes to support the school. Aint it the Universaty of Kentucky? I dose have a rite to complain about how Cal is playing week teams. I pays state taxes and I is a UK fan. It aint me what is making an arse of myself, dose you have a mirror? remembar it is UK not the University of Calipari. Funny all you can do is whine about little ole me and you aint said nothing about cal's running from places where he mite get beet. Does they sarve koolaide at the place where yu bow and scrap before your mitety cal?
George

Latonia, KY

#70 Jun 1, 2012
UK's athletic program is self supporting, so NO your tax money is not supporting the basketball program. Just keep showing your stupidity. And by the way 90% of Cal's pay comes from the media package which once again is not paid by the University.
<quoted text>
That's even worst. People pahing taxes in Lexington and can't get in. Uncle Felix says tyhat you gotta give a lot of money jest to be able to buy tickets. Poor people or even middle class people cant do that if they wants to take care of their familey. But UK is a state school. We all pay taxes to support the school. Aint it the Universaty of Kentucky? I dose have a rite to complain about how Cal is playing week teams. I pays state taxes and I is a UK fan. It aint me what is making an arse of myself, dose you have a mirror? remembar it is UK not the University of Calipari. Funny all you can do is whine about little ole me and you aint said nothing about cal's running from places where he mite get beet. Does they sarve koolaide at the place where yu bow and scrap before your mitety cal?
Love uk doubt Cal

Harrodsburg, KY

#71 Jun 1, 2012
George wrote:
UK's athletic program is self supporting, so NO your tax money is not supporting the basketball program. Just keep showing your stupidity. And by the way 90% of Cal's pay comes from the media package which once again is not paid by the University.
<quoted text>
It is hard to see how people can be so dum. I aint talking about the basketball team getting money from UK. I am talking about enybody having a rite to have a shout out about Chickin Cal's schedule. A feller wrote on this forum that unless I lives in lexington I have no rite to say something about the Chickin making the basketball team play week sisters. the team is called UK, that is the Universaty of Kentucky. Tax money dose go to UK and without the people of Kentcky there wood be no UK and without the fans there woudl be no Cal and no UK ball team> So wize up and think a little. Lodry Lexington has some dum people.
Larry

Latonia, KY

#72 Jun 1, 2012
Hey bud go get yourself a couple of sheep to keep you busy and stay out of matters that are way to simple for you to understand.
Love uk doubt Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to see how people can be so dum. I aint talking about the basketball team getting money from UK. I am talking about enybody having a rite to have a shout out about Chickin Cal's schedule. A feller wrote on this forum that unless I lives in lexington I have no rite to say something about the Chickin making the basketball team play week sisters. the team is called UK, that is the Universaty of Kentucky. Tax money dose go to UK and without the people of Kentcky there wood be no UK and without the fans there woudl be no Cal and no UK ball team> So wize up and think a little. Lodry Lexington has some dum people.
UK Fan

Harrodsburg, KY

#73 Jun 1, 2012
When I began this thread I intended to make one point. Absolute power corrupts. A perfect example is Adolph Hitler. In his first four years he did much to endure him to the German People. They gave him total power and look where it led him and the German people. I AM NOT saying that Calipari is Hitler, I am simply saying that absolute power CAN corrupt and Calipari has absolute power. He has destroyed a 43 year rival game and refused to compromise when Indiana offered to play two dome games in exchange for one game at Indiana thereby weakening the home schedule. He has claimed that if he had played in a dome UK would have won it all in 2011. He types a letter to his players which heaps praise on them and on himself and makes it public. Clearly, he has an enormous ego. So far his one and done system has worked well. Perhaps it will in the future. The fear is that the rapture felt by many fans and his ego can do damage to the University of Kentucky. Only time will determine Calipari's legacy, but in the meantime caution and reasonable supervison by the AD ought to be expected.
Ricky

Latonia, KY

#74 Jun 1, 2012
Wow don't you get tired of saying the same crap over and over. Every high profile head coach out there determines the direction of scheduling.
A Different View

United States

#75 Jun 1, 2012
UK Fan wrote:
John Calipari is the emperor with no clothes. Because of the tendency of the BBN to worship any coach who wins basketball games Calipari has amassed so much power that their is no safety check at UK. The man can do as he pleases and no one can challenge him. Killing the rival game with Indiana in order to play in a football stadium was foolish. What Calipari wants is to make Rupp so fool proof that UK will never be challenged there. He already has the weak SEC which is no challenge. Now he plans to fill the preconference schedule with cup cakes. I knows that many UK fans will pay big bucks to see UK destroy the weak sisters and he knows that his kiddy corps will always need cannon fodder to sharpen their skills so that he can send his annual exit to the NBA, and he knows that winning games, even against the weak will pump up his position of the throne even more. The more power he gets the more dangerous he becomes. Where is Sandy Bell? Where is Mitch Barnhart? Where is the President of the University?
. Calipari didn't kill the rival game with Indiana you moron,Indiana did. They didn't want to play us anywhere but their home court didn't want to play here at Rupp or even at a nuetrual stadium lie in Louisville where more Kentucky fans could purchase tickets and Kentucky could reap the benefits it was the same with Duke and North Carolina. I am glad we are not playing them anymore they only wanted to play us where the would get all the foul calls for themselfs so know what you are talking about before you go shooting off your mouth and putting someone down like the best coach U K has had since Joe B. Hall
you bet

Bowling Green, KY

#76 Jun 1, 2012
A Different View wrote:
<quoted text>. Calipari didn't kill the rival game with Indiana you moron,Indiana did. They didn't want to play us anywhere but their home court didn't want to play here at Rupp or even at a nuetrual stadium lie in Louisville where more Kentucky fans could purchase tickets and Kentucky could reap the benefits it was the same with Duke and North Carolina. I am glad we are not playing them anymore they only wanted to play us where the would get all the foul calls for themselfs so know what you are talking about before you go shooting off your mouth and putting someone down like the best coach U K has had since Joe B. Hall
THANK YOU
UK fan

Harrodsburg, KY

#77 Jun 1, 2012
A Different View wrote:
<quoted text>. Calipari didn't kill the rival game with Indiana you moron,Indiana did. They didn't want to play us anywhere but their home court didn't want to play here at Rupp or even at a nuetrual stadium lie in Louisville where more Kentucky fans could purchase tickets and Kentucky could reap the benefits it was the same with Duke and North Carolina. I am glad we are not playing them anymore they only wanted to play us where the would get all the foul calls for themselfs so know what you are talking about before you go shooting off your mouth and putting someone down like the best coach U K has had since Joe B. Hall
You are dead wrong. Indiana offered this compromise: Play the next two years in a dome. After that play one game in Rupp and one at Indiana. Calipari said no and he replaced the expected home game next year with a cupcake. Of course Indiana will be in the top 5. Calipari clearly wants to keep his unbeaten Rupp streak in tact. Surely you can check out your statements before you post incorrect information, but I suppose that your blind obedience has no end. You mentioned Joe Hall. In Hall's last year his preconference schedule included these teams: Purdue, Southern Methodist, Indiana, Louisville, Cincinatti, and Kansas. In Eddie Sutton's last year his preconference schedule included Duke, Seton Hall, Iona, Notra Dame, and Louisville. In Rick Pitino's last year he scheduled Purdue, Clemson, Syracuse, Indiana, Notra Dame, Georgia Tech, Ohio State and Louisville. That is what I talk about when I say tradition and playing a tough schedule. Make a comparison with next year's schedule. I will post on this thread no more, my point has been made. The emperor has no clothes theory is alive and well in big blue land.
Love UK wonder about Cal

Harrodsburg, KY

#78 Jun 2, 2012
Larry wrote:
Hey bud go get yourself a couple of sheep to keep you busy and stay out of matters that are way to simple for you to understand.
<quoted text>
I don't no about you, but I favor girls over sheep. I figger you nose more about sheep than I do. Have fun.
Love UK wonder about Cal

Harrodsburg, KY

#79 Jun 2, 2012
Nonothing wrote:
Dude you are the biggest idiot on topix, If you want to move to Lexington and pay taxes you can tell us what to do with Rupp Arena
<quoted text>
I don't no who the idiot reailly is. You are down with enythang and I jest wonder what Cal wood do next. My old grandpap used to say this when some fellar tried to tell him whut to think or call him names and here it is. I'll roll my bratches legs up to my nees and smoke my bulldurm whenever I please which is another way of saying I'll rite what I please when I please. aint that whut these forums are for?

And I am pleased to say this. Cal is full of hiself and he is plahing week teems so that he can have a lot of wins. He talks about gold standards and then wants to play second rate teems. You thank Cal is the king of Kentucy and I call him chickin Cal.
Jack

Latonia, KY

#80 Jun 2, 2012
Ok sheepboy, you need to go check to see if maybe one of those sheep didnt give you a brain eating virus. You really should think about using protection.
<quoted text>
I don't no who the idiot reailly is. You are down with enythang and I jest wonder what Cal wood do next. My old grandpap used to say this when some fellar tried to tell him whut to think or call him names and here it is. I'll roll my bratches legs up to my nees and smoke my bulldurm whenever I please which is another way of saying I'll rite what I please when I please. aint that whut these forums are for?
And I am pleased to say this. Cal is full of hiself and he is plahing week teems so that he can have a lot of wins. He talks about gold standards and then wants to play second rate teems. You thank Cal is the king of Kentucy and I call him chickin Cal.
Love UK wonder about Cal

Harrodsburg, KY

#81 Jun 2, 2012
Jack wrote:
Ok sheepboy, you need to go check to see if maybe one of those sheep didnt give you a brain eating virus. You really should think about using protection.
<quoted text>
Once time I saw a sheep child at the state fare. It looked like a youngun with wool growing on to it and it was in a big jar. Jack, was you the pappy? I waz talking about Chickin Cal, ain't you got nothing to say about him? That is what this thred is supposed to be talkin bout. Aint you into nothinb but sheep?
I Said

Winchester, KY

#82 Jun 2, 2012
I'll be Laughing this Fall when the new Players are Loosing there games and Cal get's Not only his Frist Lost in Rupp But his Tenth (10) 0f the year and you so called Faithful Cat fans are crying and boo~n Coach Cal..and the Fans will be ready to find a new Coach an ready to run Cal out of Lexington. and I will Say I TOLD YOU SO......LMAO
Sam

Latonia, KY

#83 Jun 2, 2012
You should seek mental health help with sheepboy. You both
have some major issues.
I Said wrote:
I'll be Laughing this Fall when the new Players are Loosing there games and Cal get's Not only his Frist Lost in Rupp But his Tenth (10) 0f the year and you so called Faithful Cat fans are crying and boo~n Coach Cal..and the Fans will be ready to find a new Coach an ready to run Cal out of Lexington. and I will Say I TOLD YOU SO......LMAO
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#84 Jul 13, 2012
Don't worry there is a blond photographer for UK Athletics that will end it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Party Falling Apart 8 min The Truth 1
Bernie Sanders Supporters Rally 4 Hillary 10 min THEUnpolitically ... 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mallory 149,673
Alice Dyer 1 hr swingng fun 2
Hillary has ruined American relations in Middle... 2 hr Stronger 26
Hillary The First Female President!!! 2 hr THEUnpolitically ... 12
Who Did They Find Dead On Ross Avenue? 2 hr LaDerrica 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages