intheknow

Metairie, LA

#25 Nov 2, 2009
Mr Right wrote:
Well guys, hate to tell ya but she was single for several months and was talking to a few different guys but now she is talking to me. She was engaged to a guy from tennessee that she met in college but he turned out to be a POS. I grew up with lauren, if you think she is hot you would be right but she is just as sweet and smart. I plan on taking her off the market for good.
Mr Right, I did not grow up with Lauren but have known her for years and she likes to play the "victim".
In her world, today's Mr. Right is tomorrow's POS.
manchild

United States

#26 Nov 4, 2009
get a grip boys wrote:
you boys may think she's hot but she is TERRIBLE at providing weather info; talks too fast, trips over her words and repeatrs herself half a dozen times in a 2 minute spot. I've stopped watching that station on the weekends.
Well I can say that your comment is your opinion and maybe only your opinion. I watch her every chance I get and think she is great. She is not perfect and neither are any of us...She is in her early 20's and I think she does a great job for being new at it...try to look at the big picture before being so critical of someone.
knows the whole deal

United States

#27 Nov 4, 2009
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Right, I did not grow up with Lauren but have known her for years and she likes to play the "victim".
That does not sound like the lauren I grew up with... "K" was a sorry excuse for a man and treated her like crap and the last several guys just used her so i think she has the right to feel like she is a victim ,alittle to much bad luck maybe...I have talked to this Mr. Right and I think she has a winner this time.
Mr me

Slidell, LA

#31 Nov 6, 2009
soooohot wrote:
no?
Nope she is off the market
Mr me

Mandeville, LA

#32 Nov 25, 2009
Mr me wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope she is off the market
Yup she is single again, good luck boys
Shes Beautiful

Moseley, VA

#33 Jan 12, 2010
I love Lauren! She is the most beautiful lady on local TV right now.I'd take her in a heartbeat!
just asking

Anderson, SC

#34 Feb 13, 2010
Watching the news just to see her. Would love to hook up sometime.
chico

United States

#35 Feb 13, 2010
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Right, I did not grow up with Lauren but have known her for years and she likes to play the "victim".
Hell man, that just means she's a woman
Shes Beautiful

Moseley, VA

#36 Feb 15, 2010
She can be my "victim" any day she wants to LOL.She seems too sweet to be that way.I'd love her to death!!
bereadontmatter

Berea, KY

#37 Feb 27, 2010
She was looking sexy tonight in that white skirt.
yessir

Nicholasville, KY

#38 Mar 30, 2010
she is smokin!
HotNot

Dayton, OH

#39 Mar 31, 2010
maybe if you like helmet hair, a gut, and big hips..... nope, not hot. However, kinda what a lot of 20-somethings look like. Will never get any better than now - big as a house soon....
depot

Lexington, KY

#40 Apr 1, 2010
yessir wrote:
she is smokin!
i gotta agree, shes been on the news every morning this week, made my week
depot

Lexington, KY

#41 Apr 1, 2010
Question wrote:
I notice she only does the weekend news usually, is it a part time job? Does she work somewhere else too?
dunno, i would like to hire her though
go getta

Lexington, KY

#42 Apr 8, 2010
girl is fineee
HotNot

Dayton, OH

#43 Apr 9, 2010
large and in charge..........
yeahhh

Lexington, KY

#44 Apr 27, 2010
Sunday was her last day, it's going to suck not seeing that hottie giving the weather. Maybe her replacement will be equally as hot.
Jared

Dayton, OH

#45 Apr 28, 2010
"equally as hot"?

dunno about that, but about HALF the size would be nice for the next one
NewsLadyFan

Danville, KY

#46 Apr 30, 2010
Hate to hear she's gone. Loved watching her sweet ass. Only reason I had to watch 27 most of the time. Any news of where she went?
Whatsfordinner

Dayton, OH

#47 Apr 30, 2010
probably Golden Corral

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Lion Lounge (Oct '09) 10 min hsquare 68
how???????? 18 min fjdnakb873 12
Local anti muslim groups 38 min fjdnakb873 3
saturday night 59 min fjdnakb873 4
Crack heads gone Wild!! (Nov '12) 1 hr lol 2
Police on Anniston Ct 2 hr Deez nutz 2
Malibu Manor Apts Mutilation Murder? 2 hr LaTosha Pence 33

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance