cathy lorraine wray cruz

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CATHY LORRAINE WRAY CRUZ

Mexico, Mexico

#1 Nov 8, 2012
THIS IS A LONG SHOT BUT I AM GIVING IT A TRY, I AM LOOKING FOR THIS LADY, SHE WAS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN NAMED MANUEL ISRAEL CRUZ JIMENEZ, HE WAS DEPORTED THEY HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER ISRAEL EDUARDO CRUZ AND ALFREDO JAVIER CRUZ, LAST KNOW ADDRESS FROM THE DIVORCE PAPERS WAS 1226 HAMMOND AVENUE LEXINGTON KY 40508, HER MOTHER IS GLENDA GARCIA AND SHE HAS A SISTER NAMED JOY ORTIZ CATHY SIGNED THE DIVORCE PAPERS SEPTEMBER 4, 2007, IN THE COUNTY , 1116 OF FAYETTE, THE LAW OFFICE WAS WAEL M AHMAD IN VINE STREET, I DO KNOW THAT CATHY WAS REMARRIED TO A MEXICAN SO I BELIEVE HER LAST NAME IS NO LONGER CRUZ, BUT WRAY IS HER MAIDEN NAME AND SHE WAS BORN OCTOBER 14, 1980 IN DANVILLE KY, THE WERE MARRIED IN SCOTT COUNTY KY ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2001 AND SEPARATED RUFFLY JANUARY 15, 2003. THEY HAVE LIVED AT SEVERAL DIFFERENT ADDRESSES 1226 HAMMOND AVENUE, 1117 PAWNEE TRAIL, JOHNSON AVE, FAIRFAX WAY, SHOWALTER WAY, ELKHORN MEADOWS DR, DEGARIS MILL ROAD ALL IN GEORGETOWN, KY. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THIS BLONDE HAIR GREEN EYED WOMAN PLEASE GIVE HER THIS MESSAGE TO REPLY, SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED HERE IN MEXICO TO THE FAHTER OF THE CHILDREN, THANK YOU.
What

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
I am talking to Cathy now.. Do you have a name or number so she can get in touch with you?
Cathy wray

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Hey ,this is Cathy .please let me know what's going on with Manuel.im worried.please respond
Cathy wray

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2012
What happened to Manuel ? I need a phone number please i really need to speak to someone.what's going on? Is he ok .do you have his sisters phone number.or anyone.please respond.
Cathy wray

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
What happened.? Why aren't you responding .please .let me know something
hey sorry i just this

Mexico, Mexico

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Cathy wray wrote:
What happened.? Why aren't you responding .please .let me know something
hey tell me something that i will know that u r 4sure cathy, alot of people play games on these sites, something personal or private that u and him will know, not naughty, what is your phone number there please, i dont want to give out info on this site until i know more, whats his sisters name, that would be a start, i hope this if 4 real u cathy or at least one of her family members also what type of tattoos does he have or does he have any, u must understand i am asking these questions cuz yaw 2 have kids together, thanks my name is kimberly
hey cathy

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Nov 9, 2012
are u in chicago or in ky. i have your social from the divorce papers, is the last 4 of ur social 5461 or 3763 or 0188. also when is israels birthday, i must know this is you, sorry for being a pain in he butt, but i want this info, send me the correct info and a number please, thanks again, i will check back in a few hours when i come back from seeing manuel.
hey cathy

Mexico, Mexico

#8 Nov 9, 2012
What wrote:
I am talking to Cathy now.. Do you have a name or number so she can get in touch with you?
whoever u r thank u 4 relaying this msge to her, sorry it took so long to reply she wrote but i need to verify 4sure its her, u know people play games and we never know who is behind the keyboard, but her emails seemed sincere, i will wait for a reply
feelsorry4u

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Look her up on Facebook Cathy wray
i have tried

Mexico, Mexico

#10 Nov 9, 2012
do u know her, is she still in the ky area, it shows a msge from her if thats her from chicago illinois. i will wait online to hear back from you, its kind of hard from mexico to get all the cathy wrays downloaded, i have tried, help me out here please, i wont be back to the usa til end of nov. thnx
i have tried

Mexico, Mexico

#11 Nov 9, 2012
the only cathy wray that is coming up is from bradenton florida.
feelsorry4u

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Www.facebook.com/franco.cathy there is her link
try this

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2012
she's on facebook under cathy wray and its lexington ky and if not put in jowanna hudson thats her niece
cathy wray

Mexico, Mexico

#14 Nov 9, 2012
i had to have my son in ky look it up, is she the one with the cute little girl on her profile pic and a tat that says brown pride across her front, plse advise, thanks again
cathy wray

Mexico, Mexico

#15 Nov 9, 2012
thank u , u r a lifesaver, let me try or have my son in the states try.
cathy wray

Mexico, Mexico

#16 Nov 9, 2012
got it , now just need her to reply with a telephone number, once again thanks, i will pass message on the manuel, will it be a problem since she is engaged or married with him trying to contact her
yep

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Yea that's her...
Cathy wray

United States

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Hey this is Cathy ,and no there's no problem please have him to get intouch with me please .and his birthday is February 15,1979 and he has his mother's name on his chest
cathy wray

Mexico, Mexico

#19 Nov 9, 2012
thanks cathy i am trying to add u on f/book in a few, internet is slow here, then u can send ur cell number and me or him can call u.
cathy wray

Mexico, Mexico

#20 Nov 9, 2012
manuel said do not get married please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B itch motorcycle clubs (Apr '15) 6 min Bonehead 7
7th Street (Aug '14) 7 min jose 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Traveler 148,982
Passion Mae's Got It Going On 1 hr music 1
music passion mae, try story, kae state white owl (Aug '14) 1 hr Progress 26
The LEFT HAS LOST THEIR MINDS!! NOW THEIR BUILD... 1 hr Ivana 5
why old people? 1 hr Tay 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages