Fayette grand jury indicts Gary Milby...

Fayette grand jury indicts Gary Milby, Campbellsville, KY, others

There are 25 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Dec 7, 2009, titled Fayette grand jury indicts Gary Milby, Campbellsville, KY, others. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Fayette grand jury indicts Gary Milby, Campbellsville, KY, others Indictment alleges wire fraud and mail fraud against Milby, 55, Lexington attorney Bryan S. Coffman and Megan Coffman both 46, and Vadim Tsatskin, 36 of Ontario, Canada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tinkabell

Richmond, VA

#1 Dec 8, 2009
It's about time! Don't understand why it has taken them so long...
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2009
I would say that it took a while because there were so many people involved. And I would imagine this was a very large investigation.
WELL

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Dec 8, 2009
what about Coomer they were partners
RETIRED ARMY

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2009
used to know a gary milby in c-vill, had a brother named popeye. this gary milby was married at one time to Rex Jones's daughter. is he the same or not?
ink

Greensburg, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2009
THERE ARE SOME HERE IN ADAIR, TRYING TO PULL THE GET RICH QWIK OIL SCAM!SO LOOK OUT! CHECK INTO IT, BEFORE YOU LEAP IN! YOU COULD DROWN IF YOU DON'T
Alex

Mammoth Cave, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2009
RETIRED ARMY wrote:
used to know a gary milby in c-vill, had a brother named popeye. this gary milby was married at one time to Rex Jones's daughter. is he the same or not?
Your Thinking about "Larry" His brother "Gary" was called "Popeye" Wrong "Milby" bunch. Sorry, you didn't win the grand prize but we do have some nice parting gifts for playing.
Vadim Tsatskin

Toronto, Canada

#7 Dec 8, 2009
36 of http://www.topix.com/ca/ontario , Canada . included
John

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2009
How did the Coomers end up with all Milbey's wells that belonged to investors that is were all the big ones are being hit
rocky

Jefferson, GA

#10 Dec 19, 2009
John wrote:
How did the Coomers end up with all Milbey's wells that belonged to investors that is were all the big ones are being hit
Is this Gary Milby Married to Vicky?
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2009
rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Gary Milby Married to Vicky?
No as far as I know he isn't married.
Daydreamer

Greensburg, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2009
Where did he go to high school?
I know

Centerville, TX

#15 Dec 20, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>No as far as I know he isn't married.
This Gary Milby was married to the woman that works at State Farm Insurance I think her name is Kathy. THey have a daughter name Ariel, she is the one that had the TV show MTV here in Campbellsville for her "My Sweet Sixteen."
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 20, 2009
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
This Gary Milby was married to the woman that works at State Farm Insurance I think her name is Kathy. THey have a daughter name Ariel, she is the one that had the TV show MTV here in Campbellsville for her "My Sweet Sixteen."
He's been married several times. I do know that much..
Anna Rose

Warner Robins, GA

#17 Dec 21, 2009
They are innocent till proven guilty.
good

Greensburg, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2009
Glad this happened. More white collar criminals should be prosecuted for crimes that they commit. Just because they have money shouldn't exempt them from having to follow the law.
the truth

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Dec 22, 2009
Gary Moss Milby does not have a brother named Larry his brother's name is Paul.known him all my life we went to school together. He was raised up in Green county in the rocky run , Black Knat area
seth

Trinity, TX

#21 Dec 23, 2009
no one knows
misschicagousa

Franklin, TN

#25 May 15, 2011
the truth wrote:
Gary Moss Milby does not have a brother named Larry his brother's name is Paul.known him all my life we went to school together. He was raised up in Green county in the rocky run , Black Knat area
He also hsa brother named Mike Milby, and I think a half brother or two Isn't Holland
his half brother? Or am I being malinformed? And who is the old fat man that (used) to drive around in that red Chvy truck I dont see him driving it anymore, I now see Paul Garys brother driving it.Did the gong get a litle rough? Or what? Heard Gary bought the Red truck for the old fat man that Gary looks like.
misschicagousa

Franklin, TN

#26 May 15, 2011
Daydreamer wrote:
Where did he go to high school?
Ahhh think he went to school forthe idiots!!!
Gren Co I believe.
lil sis

Crown Point, IN

#27 May 15, 2011
misschicagousa wrote:
<quoted text> He also hsa brother named Mike Milby, and I think a half brother or two Isn't Holland
his half brother? Or am I being malinformed? And who is the old fat man that (used) to drive around in that red Chvy truck I dont see him driving it anymore, I now see Paul Garys brother driving it.Did the gong get a litle rough? Or what? Heard Gary bought the Red truck for the old fat man that Gary looks like.
OMG absolutly right im a step and have the inside lmao too funny yes holland is brother although supposed to be son figure that one hahaha wink wink oh no longer a step to any off them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chic fila rich rd 1 min Bree 2
Ivan shaw 3 min You want to know 4
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 5 min Whitey 1,645
God 7 min Bob 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Paul 174,908
Melania 13 min Yes 17
Libs, Never Trumpers, Haters, & People of All E... 14 min UnPolitically Cor... 1

Lexington Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages