Does anybody know what happened to him or how to find him
PROOF

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
he's a str8 snitch! prob tellin on ppl somewhere.. setting ppl up
just gota kno

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2012
put a name on it whose he snitchin on ??
damn it

Bellevue, WA

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Hood Chick wrote:
Does anybody know what happened to him or how to find him
did he used to live off clays mill?
u no it

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
damn it wrote:
<quoted text>did he used to live off clays mill?
He done lived EVERY WHERE in lex. Used to be fat but lost some weight now due to pills n drugs!
yep

Versailles, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2012
just gota kno wrote:
put a name on it whose he snitchin on ??
He snitches on who ever he has to in order to get himself out of shit!!!!!!!!!
u no it

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2012
I think all the hurts do that they all been arrested so many times for drug charges and none of them ever do major time they have to be snitching
i think2

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2012
I think they live on brown ave now they did last time i checked anyways but they move soo much its hard to tell
lilcfomlex

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2012
There whole family tells
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2012
him and his daddy are rats. his dad is on paperwork from 20 yrs ago. how did his bro james get out of that shooting case when they never even talked to him or anything. brian shot at a boy 17 times and dont have a felony on him!!! were they do that at? sounds like somebody is telling..
Junior

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Does anybody really know for a fact that he or anybody from his family has rolled on somebody to get out of trouble or is it all just talk?
No Good

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
They are still selling drugs on Brown Av. They have had Florida narcs working with them. We are watching them and call the police from time to time but nothing happens over time. Must be getting a pass telling on others. The whole family is no good.
If I can prove the cops working with and letting them ride I will sue the city.
You Hurts don't like it? Fuck you, thieves and death dealers.
Hurt Boyz

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Show some paper work we ain't never snitched we don't walk and talk we let money fight our cases..... And we on brown and been on brown eat a dick we vets at this shit...
truth

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2013
You damn right they vets at this shit they been telling on people for a long long long time now!!! Haha everybody knows yall are rats yall have proved it to much.. None of yall have ever done any time but yet all have been caught doing shit, stealing shit, selling shit, or sucking shit.. Like i said its been proved to many times.. So yall should really just stick to what you do and stay the fuck up off the computer lieing and shit..
truth

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Does james have a kid now?
Hurt Boys

El Monte, CA

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Come to my front door and quit hiding and we ain't never told prove it you mad cause the lawyers we got are beast and your the rat since you pointing fingers kill yourself...
Chock on it

Duluth, GA

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Sounds like to me the hurts have a lot of haters
alan zlacki

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Mar 4, 2013
the reason they dont get busted is because the shit they sell is garbage.
Sirch

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2013
I've beat 20 cases in the past 5 years. Am I automatically a snitch? I also did 12 months with a Hurt on drug charges, so obviously the "Snitch" word is being tossed around like it don't even matter. So what if someone beat a case involving a shooting? Who in the fuck could he snitch on to get out of a violent crime other than himself? Come on people, use a little common sense. These prosecutors get dunked on all the time, primarily by people who know how to keep their mouth shut. Just because you beat the system it doesn't mean you're a snitch.
truth

Lexington, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Nobody beats every case they get! And them boys get out of everyone of them.. like u said.. its common sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 49 min Jenson 6,144
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Marie 136,236
Shayna Hubers Is She Nuts?Or a victim? 2 hr I would hit it 16
narcotics detective 5 hr pathetic 13
Steven Kiefer, M.D. (Dec '09) 5 hr a nurse practioner 90
political correctness 5 hr pathetic 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,061
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE