Frankfort, KY

#82 May 30, 2012
whoops - runny not funny.
yeah i said it

Bowling Green, KY

#83 May 30, 2012
Really- come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
my son is currently at Ck with runny nose. he constantly has a funny nose. creation kingdom does not send children home for a runny nose. if their temperature is over 101.5 they will send them home. but not for runny nose. sounds like an excuse from your son to play hooky.
You sound like a f*ckin b!tch

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#84 May 31, 2012
"looks like some kind of cult to me."

Yes. Their name sounds like a brainwashing center. Inculcate them while they're young, before they develop their ability to reason.
our children and future wrote:
What kind of christian values allows a 2 yr. old, first time in care to cry uncontrollably, alone, and then provides them with "Loving Guidance", which is a punishment for something they do not understand. This place has limited to no availability to get in contact with their directors or owners. When you look them up on their web site and how they got here, their plans, looks like some kind of cult to me. Does anyone have any experience around these people?
mea

Fairborn, OH

#85 Jun 1, 2012
Current Employee wrote:
I am a current employee. The teachers do put the kids first. However, we do have a married teacher who is sleeping with two different married parents at our center. When the head people were told about this situation (and that certain this, happened during business hours in the center)there response has been "it doesn't state in the handbook, that teachers can't sleep with parents (married or not) so there hands are tied" Even recently this teacher has left the center over several times, while on the clock and went to meet one of the parents, and then return back to work and nothing was said or done. Its very hard looking at these two parents spouses and not feeling terrible. It puts you in between a rock and a hard place, because if we tell the parents then our job might be in jeopardy.
. Which center are you talking about??
Really- come on now

Frankfort, KY

#86 Jun 1, 2012
yeah i said it wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a f*ckin b!tch
Ah yeah,“you said it” anonymously. Anyway don’t know how you got to that conclusion but you obviously have no valid input. You wouldn’t happen to be the person that was trying to convince people that daycare sends children home for allergies would you!?
Current Employee

Princeton, IN

#87 Jun 2, 2012
mea wrote:
<quoted text>. Which center are you talking about??
Leestown location
Current Employee

Princeton, IN

#88 Jun 2, 2012
Leestown Location
Mad Mama

Lexington, KY

#89 Jun 8, 2012
I am shocked to hear the recent news of the employee at the Hamburg location. I have a child
who attends the center. Her crimes are serious and
she should have not been hired to work with children. Nothing against a mom trying to provide for her own family. It's not even her I'm upset with. For what parents pay to send their children to
this facility they should be able to afford a more extensive background check for their potential hires.
homegirl is nuts

Lexington, KY

#90 Jun 8, 2012
Man homegirl is nuts! Glad I don't have kids in daycare anymore so they don't get stabbed or robbed by the employees... That's f-ing ridicuous.
jenny

Georgetown, KY

#91 Jun 13, 2012
great place been taking my kids here for two years.
why dont all of you people do something positive in this world. Seems like all you can do is gossip and tear down.....
Happy

Georgetown, KY

#92 Jun 13, 2012
LovingParent wrote:
Kids are only too young for religion if its taken literally. The Bible was never meant to be interpreted as historical events. The purpose of it was to educate children about life and protect them from the corruption of a materialistic society. We are living in a society that is becoming worse because of the lack of religion. Money doesn't save anyone and we have seen this proof in Hollywood for decades. People who have heavy bank accounts don't follow God and that's why I question the authenticity of Creation Kingdom daycare or any other that sets the cost threshold too high for most people.
I have to say you don't know what you are saying. I have a "heavy bank account" and not only to I follow God, but I give a lot to my local church, where I also volunteer. Money does not save people but it sure does help meet their needs, then they may want to actually hear about God. You may want to think before you give Christians a bad rep!
Leah

Fairborn, OH

#93 Jun 19, 2012
Mad Mama wrote:
I am shocked to hear the recent news of the employee at the Hamburg location. I have a child
she should have not been hired to work with children. Nothing against a mom trying to provide for her own family. It's not even her I'm upset with. For what parents pay to send their children to
this facility they should be able to afford a more extensive background check for their potential hires.
What was the criminal past and who was it exactly?
Leah

Fairborn, OH

#94 Jun 19, 2012
Mad Mama wrote:
I found the story. Wow....
Concerned

Kansas City, MO

#95 Jun 21, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the story. Wow....
Instead of firing the director she was moved to another facility because she was the owners niece. That is not ok?
the truth

Cincinnati, OH

#96 Jul 9, 2012
Bwhahahahahahaahahaha!!!!! Hahahahahaha Flippin HA!
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text> I have volunteered at every one of these centers in some capacity! I can tell you negative people that the owners/operators and all administrative staff including teachers, cooks etc are highly screened and must possess a love and respect for the care of the children and there parents! Any negative feed back would better be directed to the Corporate staff of which they are always available and willing to listen! Positive feed back is much welcome also! People interested in there children's welfare would be better off posting comments on a tree than on these sights! Show and tell is my policy! As far as gold diggers, please do you people have any idea what it takes to give a child the proper care 8-9 hours a day? Dinner and bed at night is the easy part!
mother

Crossett, AR

#97 Oct 4, 2012
IM in the process of finding a day care an I've read every comment. For the price they seem to charge it seems to me the day care shouldn't be low on supplies for the children an staff shouldn't be under paid. My daughter is 2 1/2 yrs old an has never Been to a day care, but she knows colors, shapes, counts to 16 in English, counts to 10 in Spanish. She goes to church twice a week.
Id want my child treated the way Any staff would want there children treated. I've seen a lot of children neglected an abusedfrom day care, which is the reason she has never been to a day care. Ppl who seem to be complaining have had 1on 1 experience with the place from parents, job seekers, and employees. To me if staff is treated the way they are an turn over is extremely, why would take my child there? Hopefully things turn around for the place, seems to have potential.
UNSAFE

Henderson, KY

#98 Oct 12, 2012
My child attended Creation Kingdom in Hamburg for short time. I can't even begin to tell you of the numerous issues we had. However, the most important issue we had was safety concerns!!! I had read all these posts before sending our child and thought oh only people with bad experiences post. Well I certainly wish I would have listened. Do not send your child here thinking they are going to be in safe christian environment. They only advertise christianity they don't in any way teach it!!!!! There is never any one at the door to monitor who comes in and out. So anyone can follow someone else in and never get noticed. One day I went the outside door was broke so you didn't need a code or someone else to let you in and there was still no one at the desk to monitor that. Please do not send your child here!!!
UNSAFE

Henderson, KY

#99 Oct 12, 2012
Do not send your child here! There is nothing special about the place. The center is incredibly unsafe!!!1
mother wrote:
IM in the process of finding a day care an I've read every comment. For the price they seem to charge it seems to me the day care shouldn't be low on supplies for the children an staff shouldn't be under paid. My daughter is 2 1/2 yrs old an has never Been to a day care, but she knows colors, shapes, counts to 16 in English, counts to 10 in Spanish. She goes to church twice a week.
Id want my child treated the way Any staff would want there children treated. I've seen a lot of children neglected an abusedfrom day care, which is the reason she has never been to a day care. Ppl who seem to be complaining have had 1on 1 experience with the place from parents, job seekers, and employees. To me if staff is treated the way they are an turn over is extremely, why would take my child there? Hopefully things turn around for the place, seems to have potential.
needing to know

Frankfort, KY

#100 Oct 12, 2012
Can you clarify why this center is unsafe? Has something happened that prospective parents (or current parents) should be aware of? and which location is it? thanks
UNSAFE wrote:
Do not send your child here! There is nothing special about the place. The center is incredibly unsafe!!!1 <quoted text>
UNSAFE

Henderson, KY

#101 Oct 13, 2012
Hamburg in Lexington. They had a woman working for them this spring that was involved in a robbery and stabbing. You can google that story as "Creation Kingdom criminal". I believe the story was by Lex 18. They frequently do not have any staff at the front door to monitor who comes in and out of the center. If you attempt to call the center and no one is at the desk then you get a voicemail instead of having the director carry a cordless phone around to answer incoming calls. Again, this is because NO ONE is at the front desk. Anyone can follow someone else in and frequently parents hold the door open for who is following in behind them.
needing to know wrote:
Can you clarify why this center is unsafe? Has something happened that prospective parents (or current parents) should be aware of? and which location is it? thanks
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If black people are the new white people 2 min DirtyFeet 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min USA 168,947
News Confederate Statues Being Moved To Private Faci... 22 min Another Liberal Win 1
need suggestions 42 min la la land 20
Clara Brooks on backpage 45 min Untold truth 3
the bluegrass conspiracy (May '09) 1 hr Mysticinfo 1,795
Rising Seas Threaten Nearly $1 Trillion Worth O... 1 hr Craziness 12
Nuclear War 3 hr Redneck 82

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages