when will Obama take our guns from us

when will Obama take our guns from us

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Killer

Henderson, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2012
Obama Admin .restricting RELIGIOUS FREEDOOM ,when will they take our weapons,when will Obama stop freedom of speech,and when will he start rounding us up for not obeying this dictatorship?
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Killer wrote:
Obama Admin .restricting RELIGIOUS FREEDOOM ,when will they take our weapons,when will Obama stop freedom of speech,and when will he start rounding us up for not obeying this dictatorship?
CITATION NEEDED.

Show ONE instance of Obama restricting religious freedom, or ONE instance of Obama coming for your guns. YOU DON'T HAVE IT.

You're just another poor, white, uneducated hillbilly that's scared because Obama is black.

I have beef with Obama, but I can SHOW mine. My beef with Obama has nothing to do with his race or his party. He still doesn't scare me... but Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich do.
No Guns

Barnesville, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2012
Last Thursday, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder appeared before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to answer questions about his role in the deadly “Fast and Furious” gun-running scandal. However, instead of answers, Congress got more defiance, more arrogance, and more wasted time with an attorney general who clearly feels no sense of obligation to the American people or our rule of law.
But for all the stonewalling, there was at least one telling moment at this hearing, and it should concern law-abiding gun owners and all Americans who expect accountability from our government.
In a rash attempt to deflect attention away from himself and his own irresponsibility, Holder let Congress know that the Obama administration is still working toward the day when it can reinstate former President Bill Clinton’s so-called “assault weapons” ban. According to Holder:
This administration has consistently favored the reinstitution of the assault weapons ban. It is something that we think was useful in the past with regard to the reduction that we’ve seen in crime, and certainly would have a positive impact on our relationship and the crime situation in Mexico.
It’s difficult to follow Holder’s logic here, but it goes something like this …
The Obama administration — particularly Eric Holder’s Justice Department — oversaw an epic scandal whereby our own federal government illegally funneled thousands of firearms into the hands of Mexican drug lords. This contributed to the death of one U.S. Border Patrol agent and hundreds of Mexicans.
Despite being head of the Justice Department and our nation’s chief law enforcement officer, Eric Holder claims he doesn’t know how or why this scandal occurred, or even who under his charge may have authorized it. He also refuses to turn over critical documents to congressional investigators that could help prevent something this tragic and corrupt from ever happening again.
Therefore, Obama and Holder are confident that if they can ban a large number of the legal firearms that law-abiding Americans use every day for self-defense, hunting, and recreational and competitive target shooting, it will help solve Mexico’s crime problem.
What’s particularly galling about Holder’s shallow and illogical attempt to use “Fast and Furious” to further the Obama administration’s gun-ban agenda is that during the same hearing, he lectured Congress for playing political “gotcha” games in an election year.
Amazingly, Holder seems incapable of understanding that this isn’t a Republican or Democratic issue, it’s an American issue, and all Americans deserve to know how and why their government purposefully allowed thousands of guns to flow into the hands of murderous Mexican drug cartels. The family of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry deserves to know why two of these guns were found at the scene of Terry’s murder.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/08/holder-tell...
me

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2012
He can have all of my guns....... From my cold dead hands

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Eric Holder is a low life scum sucking pig. He’s not an American or African American he’s an African A**hole. He should be sent to Mexico where he can be with his friends in the drug cartels. The blood of innocent Americans in on his hands. His involvement in “Fast and Furious” is nothing short of treason. He’s a traitor with no respect of the United States Constitution. He should be fired, impeached and tarred and feathered.

Give him the guns! Bullets First please. Smile Eric, wait for flash. He is such a low life he makes whale shit look like star dust.
Killer

Henderson, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2012
joe Chit ,how do you realy feel about Holder?,and yes Obama to some of you better wake up this guy makes Bush look like Captain Kangaroo, we have a DICTATOR in the Makeings ! Wake up !
Ron Simpleton

Ashland, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2012
I'm skeered to death that Obama will take my guns. I am also skeered of gays getting married and of forinners. I'm skeered of losing my job because Obama is trying to cause me to lose my job and if that happens I'm skeered that I can't pay my cable bill and watch FoxNews which tells me what to think. I guess I'm just skeered in jenrool.
thirty eight

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2012
He'll have to find them first.
Hey

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2012
Killer wrote:
Obama Admin .restricting RELIGIOUS FREEDOOM ,when will they take our weapons,when will Obama stop freedom of speech,and when will he start rounding us up for not obeying this dictatorship?
Racist much?

“Unapologetically Conservative”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist much?
I didnt see anything racist in this at all.

“Unapologetically Conservative”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 12, 2012
Bankster wrote:
<quoted text>
CITATION NEEDED.
Show ONE instance of Obama restricting religious freedom, or ONE instance of Obama coming for your guns. YOU DON'T HAVE IT.
You're just another poor, white, uneducated hillbilly that's scared because Obama is black.
I have beef with Obama, but I can SHOW mine. My beef with Obama has nothing to do with his race or his party. He still doesn't scare me... but Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich do.
Racist on his white side or black?? I think it is about time to get off this racist crap. To me you are the racist to say this!

I really like Allen West! Does that make me a racist then?

The Democrats did the Jim Crow laws and started the KKK so they are the racists. When they figured out they could get their votes then they promised them handouts.
wheel

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2012
-Dont Tread on Me- wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist on his white side or black?? I think it is about time to get off this racist crap. To me you are the racist to say this!
I really like Allen West! Does that make me a racist then?
The Democrats did the Jim Crow laws and started the KKK so they are the racists. When they figured out they could get their votes then they promised them handouts.
Oh my God! Someone with an education on Topix! There really is Hope!
Killer

Henderson, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2012
Are you Communist?Ask Catholic bishops who think Obama is destroying religious FREEDOM!Obama approves of sabotaging the constitution Articlel ,section 9 allso section8 !

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 13, 2012
Killer wrote:
Are you Communist?Ask Catholic bishops who think Obama is destroying religious FREEDOM!Obama approves of sabotaging the constitution Articlel ,section 9 allso section8 !
I hate to say this, but I think you are right .... as far right as the tea baggers strive for. You make no sense at all (as usual).You say you were in the Air Force, but in what capacity? You have limited mental capacity, so how could you possibly pass the IQ part of the military exam?

I think they may have used you for target practice for their rapid fire weapons. But, you somehow managed to survive, except for the partial lobotomy a bullet caused.

Without a doubt, all of your postings are the biggest retarded moronic ones that I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

And you still are butchering high school grammar.
Killer

Henderson, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2012
leeoo61/2 where you been useing other names to post? by the way are you full communist ?you back a guy who is !
trooper

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2012
Killer wrote:
Obama Admin .restricting RELIGIOUS FREEDOOM ,when will they take our weapons,when will Obama stop freedom of speech,and when will he start rounding us up for not obeying this dictatorship?
Not sure, but you people have been saying this since the day that he was inaugurated and I still have my guns. Good to see that you're still holding out hope though...
Gunner

Richmond, KY

#18 Feb 13, 2012
To answer the question: Never.
Never been proposed, never going to happen.
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 13, 2012
Lee007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say this, but I think you are right .... as far right as the tea baggers strive for. You make no sense at all (as usual).You say you were in the Air Force, but in what capacity? You have limited mental capacity, so how could you possibly pass the IQ part of the military exam?
I think they may have used you for target practice for their rapid fire weapons. But, you somehow managed to survive, except for the partial lobotomy a bullet caused.
Without a doubt, all of your postings are the biggest retarded moronic ones that I have ever had the displeasure of reading.
And you still are butchering high school grammar.
I have taken the ASVAB. It's not hard.

Ever meet a Marine? Most of them are as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Save Ferris

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 13, 2012
Bankster wrote:
<quoted text>
I have taken the ASVAB. It's not hard.
Ever meet a Marine? Most of them are as dumb as a bag of hammers.
Its actually easier than SAT. Airmen are usually the brains of the armed forces, Killer seems more Marines than Airforce, if either.
Unibrow

Monee, IL

#21 Feb 13, 2012
Im sure ole Killer has earned himelf a nice little file with the secret service. Why dont u just man up and be honest, you are a racists...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 142,460
Nude Recreation (May '11) 41 min nude hiker 379
allah is dead 45 min Anthro 23
Lexington area nudists 48 min nude and retired 3
Emily (Aug '13) 2 hr tatguy1211 29
Quest Community Church is Evil (Nov '10) 2 hr Lyn 570
divorce 2 hr person 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages