lexington ky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

I was wondering what kind of club spearmint rhino is? My girlfriend and i just recently moved here from memphis tn and she has started dancing at the rhino for a hobby. She has a good job she just likes to get on the pole every now and then. Ha ha. I can't talk her out of it. Iol. What kind of girls work there? I heard its the best in town. What really goes on in the vip room?
POTHEAD MAXIMUS

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Best club in town IMO. Im going up there this Saturday to watch the UFC Fight. That is what i tell my gf anyway lol.
POTHEADS GF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Party at my place Saturday !!! Bring the sausage fellas!
POTHEAD MAXIMUS

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

POTHEADS GF wrote:
Party at my place Saturday !!! Bring the sausage fellas!
Lol.
lexington ky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Looking foward to going out there this weekend.
sluhut

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

lexington ky wrote:
I was wondering what kind of club spearmint rhino is? My girlfriend and i just recently moved here from memphis tn and she has started dancing at the rhino for a hobby. She has a good job she just likes to get on the pole every now and then. Ha ha. I can't talk her out of it. Iol. What kind of girls work there? I heard its the best in town. What really goes on in the vip room?
The nickname for this type of "business" is the slut hut!
sluhut

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

The reason it has a vip room is because you pay more and guess what you can get*wink!
lexington ky

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

U don't have to get a vip to get a full nude. I know that much about the place. They come up and set in ur lap butt ass naked.
davis elliot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

That place is gonna be rocking this weekend. All the hott ass strippers will be there.
POTHEAD MAXIMUS

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

lexington ky wrote:
U don't have to get a vip to get a full nude. I know that much about the place. They come up and set in ur lap butt ass naked.
This is true!
POTHEAD MAXIMUS

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

davis elliot wrote:
That place is gonna be rocking this weekend. All the hott ass strippers will be there.
Also true! I am so there saturday!
richmond road

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Hey do any of u all know the short dark headed girl with the nice boobs and real nice ass? She is always there. She is one of the hottest ones that work there if not the hottest. She always gets tipped big on stage. She has been there almost every single time I have been in there. Just was wondering who she was?
POTHEAD MAXIMUS

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

richmond road wrote:
Hey do any of u all know the short dark headed girl with the nice boobs and real nice ass? She is always there. She is one of the hottest ones that work there if not the hottest. She always gets tipped big on stage. She has been there almost every single time I have been in there. Just was wondering who she was?
lol i am usually to stoned and drunk to remember names. I figure they aint gonna remember mine, never forget a face though. They do have some serious hotties though, love the Rhino.
hmm

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I work there every thurs thru sun so i might know her. Theres a lot of girls that fit that description. Is she short or tall?
aye

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

What about the black girl with the nice butt and body. I think her name is sage whats up with her?
richmond road

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

She is pretty short. She's always there.
richmond road

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I'm in there pretty often. I'm mite know you. Are u a stripper or waitress?
hmm wrote:
I work there every thurs thru sun so i might know her. Theres a lot of girls that fit that description. Is she short or tall?
curious

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I pretty much sell shots and do the private dances, although I have been on stage a 4 or 5 times. I do know sage, she is one of my favorites. Shes one of the sweetest girls there.
curious

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Hey sorry i changed my name earlier. I was on here under hmm. Ku4uv, I do not know what other girls do but personally, no i would NEVER do that. To be honest I really dont know anyone there that would but you never know.
Tony MFN Snow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I was there last night and boy oh boy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of101
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DemocRATS 146,007
Shootings 11 min Andy2W 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 22 min i be dat nikka 81,555
Lawrence Bruner 36 min Abcdefg 1
Jon Stewart needs a wake up call 41 min Killer 9
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 42 min Ricky Noya 16,114
any hispanic night clubs in lexington (Feb '09) 44 min what 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE