Looking for elderly lady named Siller

Looking for elderly lady named Siller

Posted in the Lexington Forum

looking

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2009
I am looking for an elder lady named Siller. She was born and raised in Perry County and relocated to Lexington many years ago. She had a brother by the name of AB who died at a very young age. He had a baby daughter at the time of his death. She wants to talk to her aunt Siller about her father whom she does not remember. Any help would be appreciated.
Seeing

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Get me a name and number and Ill give it to her.
Siller

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 19, 2012
My grandmother is siller Hoskins. Was siller kilburn. Her name Ruth gene? Email me at [email protected]
Siller

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 19, 2012
His name was Albert. Your mother and him met and next day married. My grandma siller lives with me.
Average guy

Versailles, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Siller wrote:
His name was Albert. Your mother and him met and next day married. My grandma siller lives with me.
...are you kin to Arthur and mossie Hoskins?..there both passed away now and have been for quite sometime they lived in Leslie county
Siller C

United States

#6 Jan 10, 2013
That's on her husbands side, Herbert Hoskins. Herb's father was Bidge Hoskins. I sit next to my grandma when I write you, even now. You're welcome to email me with the email I've provided. She was kin to them only through her husband who was Herbert Hoskins. Herb passed away in 2001. About Abs daughter, AB had TB. They discharged him from the army. Siller and AB's mother, Maribell, lost 3 sons, all who were in the military, all within 2 years. AB, Johnny and Fred. Grandma Siller said shed like to talk to any of y'all related to us. Again my name is Siller Couch. I'm Siller and Herb Hoskins oldest grand daughter. Grandma Siller lives with me here in Lexington. Cassie married AB and they had just the one daughter together before AB died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian cougar in Lex 11 min Tupac 1
Who Pooped in my Shoe 54 min Stinkin shoes 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr love 169,039
News Confederate Statues Being Moved To Private Faci... 1 hr Morgan 24
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 2 hr BBA guy 7,650
Costume Halloween Parties 2 hr UPC 4
Why are most all Democrat/Libturd women unattra... 2 hr Donald Tramp 18
Sorry Libs: Obummer Team knew and colluded with... 3 hr UnPolitically Cor... 58
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 3 hr UnPolitically Cor... 1,194
Nuclear War 10 hr Two cents 118

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages