First Prev
of 2
Next Last
swingers

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Are there any swingers out there ? Does anyone have a contact #?
xoxo

Henderson, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2011
any couples/singles young 20's? ;)
hii

Toledo, OH

#5 Dec 26, 2011
Young male here. What you looking for?
swinger

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Hit me up swing6449@yahoo.com
hii

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2011
swinger wrote:
Hit me up swing6449@yahoo.com
I just emailed you
xoxo

Henderson, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2012
i dont know what im looking for...i want a little bit of it all i guess. there is definitely some sort of standard to be put into order. anyone else interested?
Single female here

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2012
27 busty and curves seeking hot married couple
must email me pics of dick or couple to lookingtotryyou@gmail.com i will reply with my nake pics. Serious meet ups online. Lexington, Ky

Please tell me why you should plow my young hot tight wet pussy and what you will do it it. Videos and pics are chosen to play today if emailed to address above,
Single female here

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2012
i wil play with single males also

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 7, 2012
nasty
dumb

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2012
VitaminV wrote:
nasty
who are u? U posted that same email as single white female in a panty thread. Are u posting as both people or are u just some punk kid trying to play on topix and be stupid?
xoxo

Henderson, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2012
its impossible. sucks though. i actually am pretty decent girl, i work hard for my body to look as it does so ill say i know i have a sick body. anyways, im not exactly single but my boyfriend is kind of down for sharing, to a degree. no one else thinks it would be hot to have sex around other people and maybe, if interested be a part of the sex thier having? like i said though, it would be nearly impossible to scan people thoroughly before meeting/inviting them. i kind of cant believe something like this isnt established already. hmmm...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2012
xoxo wrote:
its impossible. sucks though. i actually am pretty decent girl, i work hard for my body to look as it does so ill say i know i have a sick body. anyways, im not exactly single but my boyfriend is kind of down for sharing, to a degree. no one else thinks it would be hot to have sex around other people and maybe, if interested be a part of the sex thier having? like i said though, it would be nearly impossible to scan people thoroughly before meeting/inviting them. i kind of cant believe something like this isnt established already. hmmm...
its called a swing club sheesh

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2012
And there is one in Lexington....bluegrass club
hey

Herndon, VA

#16 Jan 7, 2012
22 white male 6'0 160 pounds with a little over 8+
xoxo

Henderson, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2012
^ im sure.
sheesh? that doesnt sound very sexy to me...but anyways whats up with both of the above said clubs? i need websites or something.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 8, 2012
xoxo wrote:
^ im sure.
sheesh? that doesnt sound very sexy to me...but anyways whats up with both of the above said clubs? i need websites or something.
Look up bluegrass Connexion. Its on Winchester rd (60) right across from paradise city. They have a web site. Must be a couple or single female. They let a few single males in from time to time.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 8, 2012
Bluegrass connection ...
One inch

Henderson, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2012
My husband is a great man but he can't satisfy me sexually. I was wondering if any guy that have atleast 3 inches would love to f**k me like crazy, I have been married for 5 years but I'm still tight like a virgin. The bigger the better!
hey

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2012
One inch wrote:
My husband is a great man but he can't satisfy me sexually. I was wondering if any guy that have atleast 3 inches would love to f**k me like crazy, I have been married for 5 years but I'm still tight like a virgin. The bigger the better!
are u real? Or just someone playing on topix

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 9, 2012
One inch wrote:
My husband is a great man but he can't satisfy me sexually. I was wondering if any guy that have atleast 3 inches would love to f**k me like crazy, I have been married for 5 years but I'm still tight like a virgin. The bigger the better!
At least 3 inches??..WTF? Really....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schools 13 min Trump Has Failed 21
Trump to resign 15 min Trump Has Failed 14
18 mass shootings 2018 17 min Trump Has Failed 72
Why Won't Melania Hold Donald's Hand? 18 min Trump Has Failed 35
Trump cleared 19 min Trump Has Failed 29
FBI let Florida shooter slip through their fingers 22 min Trump Has Failed 63
Q Anon says 44 taken soon 24 min Trump Has Failed 9
Mueller indicts 13! 3 hr kyman 48

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages