Somebody said that she wasgay
PDQ42

AOL

#2 Oct 7, 2010
who cares
average guy

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2010
I have seen her at Applebees with a dude. Some ugly dude too. They looked to be dating... or arguing... one and the same.

Since: Sep 10

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2010
PDQ42 wrote:
who cares
^^^^^^^^--agree completely--^^^^^^^^
Here dey come

Elgin, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2010
As someone that went to school with her at MSU and was a friend of hers I can say that she positively is not gay.
average guy

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Well hook me up, cause her man looked like some dude from Entourage that should have played in Philadelphia the movie.
wondering

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2010
she is married why do people say such things about others.??
know her well

Hahira, GA

#9 Oct 12, 2010
I can say i know amber very well and she is a fun loving sweetheart!! she has a beautiful baby girl and she is not married. so back off and stop talking garbage about ppl you dont know
Cute giu

Elgin, TX

#10 Oct 13, 2010
Well is she's not married then I'd like to meet her! How can I find her?
Average Guy

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2010
It is good she is not married to the guy I've seen her with a few times at Applebees.... I was hoping he was like a camera guy or a co-worker. She is far to hott for that guy. I would have never thought she had a child, what a killer bod she has for a young mom!!! I love kids!! I am educated (in the same field) and we'd have a lot in common, so Amber if you read this... we have talked before but you never have seen my face!(Who have you talked to frequently at one point that you never saw their face, but had a sexy voice?)
here dey come

Elgin, TX

#12 Oct 14, 2010
know her well wrote:
I can say i know amber very well and she is a fun loving sweetheart!! she has a beautiful baby girl and she is not married. so back off and stop talking garbage about ppl you dont know
That's great that she is a mom now, I didn't know that. I've wanted to get back in touch with her but it's been several years and I know she is very busy.
Confusious Says

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Average Guy sounds like a stalker type.
Average Guy

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Not at all. Just jogging the memory is all.... there are some things women never forget!
crazy

Ft Mitchell, KY

#15 Jan 8, 2011
You people are NUTS!! Amber is from my hometown of Cynthiana & she IS NOT gay!! She's been happily married to a very nice looking man, Steve Hill for a while now. Steve is also from Cynthiana.
Michelle

London, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2011
Her personal life is nobody's business except hers.
Anybody1

Danville, KY

#17 Jan 11, 2011
I always enjoy watching her on the news.
Bettis

United States

#18 Jan 22, 2011
She wears a wedding ring for someone who is not married.
piggie

Manchester, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2011
Why the goggles somtimes is grinding somthing?
justsayin

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 14, 2011
You are all LOSERS!!!!
crazy

Evansville, IN

#21 Jul 14, 2011
People on here are nuts. She is married to an awesome guy. Why do people write about things they have know idea about? She is so nice. Maybe people are thinking of the other brunette chick that works for 18 and is wild? Amber is a sweetheart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min not falling for it 4,650
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min Anne52 81,634
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min NTRPRNR1 153,264
Ben Douglas from Glenn Infiniti 58 min Glenn 3
Does walmart / Sam's club hire felons ?? (Sep '13) 1 hr fidel 51
Quest church (Aug '09) 1 hr true story 2,908
Michelle Buford (Feb '11) 2 hr curious 56
Quest community church (Dec '09) 13 hr Sara 360
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 23 hr jrbbc 5,619
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••