time capsule/ will things be better in four years under obama ?

Created by lexrat on Nov 12, 2012

73 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Since: Aug 09

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
its a simple question, do you think that the usa will be better off after another four years under the obama administration?
well

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
After the mess we were in when he was elected the first time, I'll be happy if it just doesn't get worse - as in, back to a recession. My life is stable today.
nikonfan

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Not a chance. We will rue the day that we elected this disaster again. As for the shape that we were in before, I would gladly return to the unemployment rates and GDP growth under Bush!
The Plain Truth

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
nikonfan wrote:
Not a chance. We will rue the day that we elected this disaster again. As for the shape that we were in before, I would gladly return to the unemployment rates and GDP growth under Bush!
Exactly!
well

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
No thanks, my life is much better now. We might end up in a recession - who knows - but we were IN a recession before and still sliding. Sorry if your life has deteriorated over the past few years, but mine has improved and whether it stays the same or improves further, I'm all good lol.
The Plain Truth

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
well wrote:
No thanks, my life is much better now. We might end up in a recession - who knows - but we were IN a recession before and still sliding. Sorry if your life has deteriorated over the past few years, but mine has improved and whether it stays the same or improves further, I'm all good lol.
Sure. A dollar now buys a quarter's worth. You must have plenty of money to spend in our ridiculous inflationary recession.
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. A dollar now buys a quarter's worth. You must have plenty of money to spend in our ridiculous inflationary recession.
No but Romney and his friends did. They dropped that off at Switzerland.... Opps
well

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. A dollar now buys a quarter's worth. You must have plenty of money to spend in our ridiculous inflationary recession.
Not that much, but I'm comfortable. I doubt many people posting on this thread can say they're hungry lol. I don't worry excessively about things I can't control, but in answer to the OP...I'm no better off or worse off now than 4 years ago and hopeful that it will improve - as it always does turn around.
The Truth

Streamwood, IL

#9 Nov 13, 2012
The Plain Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. A dollar now buys a quarter's worth. You must have plenty of money to spend in our ridiculous inflationary recession.
No things still cost about the same, aside from gas, but we've been at war with our gas supply for years now (wonder why)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexington Motel Recomendations 54 min the truth 2
Chris Harrison EX-UK Basketball player homeless... (Nov '13) 1 hr Ella 87
Christy Haugen Pak 1 hr real 23
Patton clinic 4 hr Barb 1
girl at amazon 4 hr hopeful 3
How much does Mitch pay 6 hr George 1
The Chop House 7 hr Killer 12
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) Wed uklex12 5,744
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]