First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knee gars stank

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Why do they have that dirty, rubbery smell?

Since: Jan 11

Jasper, IN

#2 Nov 5, 2011
You probably just have a dirty condom stuck up your nose. That's what your smelling. Black people smell like grape soda and cocoa butter. Duh.
Som'um fishy

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Their peckers smell like white vagina.
Cal

Corbin, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2011
knee gars stank wrote:
u can go in a store and if smells like shit just turn around and u will see a black there?

Since: Jan 11

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Cal wrote:
<quoted text> u can go in a store and if smells like shit just turn around and u will see a black there?
A black what? Train? Elephant? Sweater? Catalytic Converter? You need to be more specific.
Gizmo

Corbin, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2011
A black person dummy
Hmmmm

United States

#7 Nov 11, 2011
All of you are stupid maybe you need to wash your own azz first maybe thats where the smell is coming from... Im white and I have never smelled anything like that from a black person my man is black friends are black... I do smell that from some of the nasty white men that I have encountered and women cause oh yea I have tasted the sweet necter of a black woman and she didnt smell either so its not the black people that smell it just might be YOU!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2011
VoiceOfReason75 wrote:
<quoted text>
A black what? Train? Elephant? Sweater? Catalytic Converter? You need to be more specific.
The title says black people. How more specific can they be. Plus, where in the hell have you ever seen a black catalytic converter?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 11, 2011
knee gars stank wrote:
They smell like rubber because they burned tires and the smoke from it turned them black. That's why they all stink. LOL, just kidding. This is the most ignorant forum I've ever found on topic.
onesome

Mount Orab, OH

#10 Nov 11, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
All of you are stupid maybe you need to wash your own azz first maybe thats where the smell is coming from... Im white and I have never smelled anything like that from a black person my man is black friends are black... I do smell that from some of the nasty white men that I have encountered and women cause oh yea I have tasted the sweet necter of a black woman and she didnt smell either so its not the black people that smell it just might be YOU!!!!!
..nope, immmmm pretty sure it's the naaggers that stink
oh my

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
You may be the nastiest person I've ever heard of.
redd fox

Georgetown, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2011
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
wees dooo stink offuly
texas girl

Sulphur Springs, TX

#13 Nov 11, 2011
Seriously????? Y'all are retards for even saying something like that! I work I a hospital and I can assure you that out of all the people I take care of......it is definetly more white people walk in around stan in than any other race.
texas girl

Sulphur Springs, TX

#14 Nov 11, 2011
texas girl wrote:
Seriously????? Y'all are retards for even saying something like that! I work I a hospital and I can assure you that out of all the people I take care of......it is definetly more white people walk in around stan in than any other race.
*stankin*.......lol my bad
sears jc penny walmart

West Liberty, KY

#15 Nov 12, 2011
knee gars stank wrote:
Please feel free to copy and paste this in other town forums
If you want to help stop topix, add to the list every big corporation that advertises on topix and and copy and paste it into the worst post that you can find.
why do big orginazitions that are supposed to help people, advertise with and support the sleazy website and its owner and operators of topix.com .
American Cancer Society
world hunger organization
Red Cross
Topix leaves the doors wide open for and protects cyber bullies
tears apart families and
destroys lives
Also big companies like
walmart
is currently running an ad featuring
IAMS dog food
fingerhut is currently running an ad
The vue also
bluegrass cellular is running an ad
Gillette razors
State farm insurance
papa johns pizza
christina aguilera yum brands
AT&T
Lysol
Dole fruits
warren Kroger
donation phone razor insurance superstore pets hotel hut disinfectant banana cellular phones skinny jeans clothes cleaner dog food
Hmmmm

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2011
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no im far from nasty iggnorant folks like u make me sick!!! I cant stand any race that walks around thinking their better then others u and the rest of u racist bas tards should walk off a cliff onto jagged rocks..... I guess u one of them fools that runs around in a white gown and a dunce cap huh well black folks should flip the script and do to u stupid white racist fools what u have done to there family then maybe u will think twice about doin it again....
oh my

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2011
better than, not better then, you ignorant fool
Right Thing

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2011
Having worked in the medical field for going on 30 years, I can assure you it's not a racial issue concerning the way people smell as you state it. It's more of a soap & water,bath,& shower,& of course, deodorant issue.So won't you please smell around LOL before making a statement like this.They had an old saying when I was growing up A Fox Smells It's Own Hole First!!!
Hate ignorance

United States

#20 Nov 13, 2011
oh my wrote:
better than, not better then, you ignorant fool
shut up fool u make me sick
oscar

Sunbury, OH

#21 Nov 13, 2011
Why do white people smell like bologna or a dog that's been out in the rain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Pooped on my porch 19 min Killer 2
look at dis 34 min kkkkkkkkkk 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
White pride festival in October ! 3 hr Worthless animal 26
Goodwill stores (Jul '09) 4 hr lllJanee Doe 242
Interacial Marriages up by 30% RECORD BREAKING ... 4 hr Mr wonderful 129
aw naw 4 hr Smellmyfinger 3

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages