Looking For Apostolic Post Trib Church

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michael The Disciple

London, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Is there an Apostolic (Oneness)Church in the area that teaches the post tribulation rapture? I would love to find one. If you are it or know of one please respond. Thanks!
Bible student

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
The rapture is a lie of the devil, it will not happen. You need to study your Bible.
Michael The Disciple

London, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
I am speaking of a POST TRIBULATION RAPTURE. The Bible teaches it. You have given your opinion sorry you are wrong.

I seek a Oneness Church that teaches post trib.
The Plain Truth

Henderson, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Jesus didn't give his church a name. Not Baptist, Catholic, Morman, Oneness, etc. You should seek a church that Jesus built and is head of.
Just Sayin

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I've been in oneness churches 4 the last 10 yrs and I have 2 agree with bible student. Rapture theory is a lie of the devil. The word rapture isn't even in the bible. 2nd if Gods people were raptured out how would the antichrist make war with the saints or decieve them.
selfish

Henderson, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
oneness sounds selfish why not polyness?
Michael The Disciple

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
I've been in oneness churches 4 the last 10 yrs and I have 2 agree with bible student. Rapture theory is a lie of the devil. The word rapture isn't even in the bible. 2nd if Gods people were raptured out how would the antichrist make war with the saints or decieve them.
Ok let me make this clear. I am NOT talking about the Church being raptured BEFORE the great tribulation and the mark of the beast. I am talking about Jesus coming AFTER the time of the mark of the beast to gather the saints.

The post tribulation just means Jesus is coming AFTER and not BEFORE the tribulation.

Im looking for a Church that teaches the Oneness message and the post trib rapture.

Thank you.
Just Sayin

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
My apologies 4 the misunderstanding. I do agree with u that after tribulation the true saints of God will b changed to spirit and saved.
Michael The Disciple

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
My apologies 4 the misunderstanding. I do agree with u that after tribulation the true saints of God will b changed to spirit and saved.
True from flesh and blood to spiritual body.
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
I was raised Apostolic/Pentecostal. That's why I'm an atheist now. The Bible is full of myths and contradictions.
Just Sayin

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Did u ever think that maybe ur preacher just didn't know it very good bc I haven't found 1 myth or contradiction in my 29 yrs.
The Plain Truth

Henderson, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Did u ever think that maybe ur preacher just didn't know it very good bc I haven't found 1 myth or contradiction in my 29 yrs.
Don't depend on a preacher. The Bible says to study to show thyself approved unto the Lord. We individually should know what the Bible says and means. Put your trust in no man.
Just Sayin

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2012
And while u r suppose 2 study on ur own, u also need a man of God/ preacher tellin u what thus saith the word of God. Romans 10:14 says how can they hear without a preacher. If we didn't need a preacher we wouldn't have had the prophets of old, or apostles, or other men of God who were part of the 5 fold ministry. 2nd my point was that there are no myths or contradictions in the bible.
Bankster

Louisville, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (GEN 22:1)

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (JAS 1:13)

----------

ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

----------

ACT 1:18: "Now this man (Judas) purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

MAT 27:5-7: "And he (Judas) cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests...bought with them the potter's field."

----------

MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

----------

I could go on. The Bible is full of lies and contradictions.
Michael The Disciple

Somerset, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2012
I assume that there is no Apostolic post tribulation rapture Church in Lexington?
Just Sayin

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Thx 4 the scriptures although i still didn't see 1 lie or contradiction in them. we will just suffice 2 say that u don't understand the bible and that's ok bc it says in 1Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Just Sayin

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2012
Michael The Disciple wrote:
I assume that there is no Apostolic post tribulation rapture Church in Lexington?
Have u tried Greater Faith Apostolic Church in lex.
mickey

Deridder, LA

#18 Jan 21, 2013
We are a Oneness Church, I am the pastor we teach, preach, the Church will go through the tribulation.

Why is it that Oneness claims it is a heaven or hell issue on Acts:2:38 But when it comes to the Coming of the Lord we can all have our own opinion. If Acts : 2:38 is a heaven or hell issue to us Apostolic then Matt:24:29 is>
Fred London

Knoxville, TN

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Newly published, "An End-Time Church Manifesto" is now available in traditional book and e-book form.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/fred-london/an-end-t...

Thank you for your consideration.
Fred London
Oneness Messianic

Ocala, FL

#20 Jul 15, 2016
Michael The Disciple wrote:
Is there an Apostolic (Oneness)Church in the area that teaches the post tribulation rapture? I would love to find one. If you are it or know of one please respond. Thanks!
This is my website. It is a Post-Trib, Non-Dispensational Oneness website. Peace be unto you in Jesus' name.

www.acts238covenant.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Depp 1 min Red Crown 25
How's that wall coming?? 6 min Doc Baily 149
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min USA 164,811
Why Is Local News Always State News? 15 min MMMM Haley 8
Russell Cave Murders (Mar '10) 27 min Kevin FitzMaurice 201
Trump lawyer's firm steered millions in donatio... 37 min I Hate Trump 2
Arrest made yet on Referee threats 1 hr Kelso 50

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance