Anybody happy with Ball Homes

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Dayton, OH

#1 Oct 9, 2010
Id anybody happy with a ball home they have purchased?
SATAN

Evansville, IN

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Yes!!! I live in Masterson station! Love my Ball home
SATAN

Evansville, IN

#3 Oct 10, 2010
FYI - it's my starter home so I'm not expecting a million dollar results. Think about this... If you bash the home builder, of the home you live in, you'll never be able to sell your home.
really

Mason, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2010
they are great if you prefer cookie cutter pop-up (ie built in a flash) houses that are poorly built and all look the same and if you like being able to lean out your window and touch the neighboring house!
jmho

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Satan it is obvious you work for them, because i have seen your name on other websites about them too prasing their shabby horribly built homes. You are either related to them, or work for them, because nobody would take soooo much time to dispute so MANY different, and correct, posters for nothing if it did not benefit you. I would never buy a Ball home, they are poorly built and the Ball family are not trustworth in my humble opinion.
Please get a life.
Need a place to rent

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2011
Has anyone rented with Ball Homes? What has your experience been if so?
renter

Allenton, WI

#7 Jun 16, 2011
I have rented from ball for the last year, so far so good. No probs, reasonably priced, and they stay on top of maintenance
RKM

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2011
You get what you pay for, and I will leave it at that.
rippin and tearin

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2011
I love my Ball home. Sometimes it looks a little wrinkly and needs to be trimmed up. I look forward to having many happy years with it, even after it hangs to my knees.
Halstead

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2011
SATAN wrote:
FYI - it's my starter home so I'm not expecting a million dollar results. Think about this... If you bash the home builder, of the home you live in, you'll never be able to sell your home.
Haha, good point. If you are pubically anouncing that your house is a piece of dung don't be surprised if you have to live in that piece of dung for the rest of your life.

But seriously, if you guys hate your house so much just sell it and move. But put a big smile on your face and act like its the best house you've ever lived in and you just hate to leave it. Hell, I put on that charade every time I sale a car.

By the way, my classic ranch built in the 1970's is a God among houses.
No rain

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2011
I really like mine, I live in Glasford. I'll just be glad when the construction phases end and the nieghborhood can mature. Yes, it is urban sprwal, but you can build cheaper than you can buy. I was trying to buy in Hartland but it was just too expensive.
not

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2011
Hopefully urs wasn't one covered in mold! Lol I work for the company that supplies building materials to Ball and builds trusses for all their houses. My company is stupid and run by idiots..but so is Ball. We always get moldy cheap lumber. The manager doesn't care about keeping it covered under a shed even tho I've told him over and over it's bad for the lumber to sit out in rain. It makes it more moldy and dark. Anyway..so we have to use it. They send out nasty moldy looking trusses and lumber, and Ball just throws the house right up with that nasty stuff in it like they don't even care. Sometimes when a customer complains..they make us go out to the job site and spray the trusses and lumber with bleach to kill the mold, if it even does. Who knows. But usually they prob try to cover it real quick before the customer sees it.
No rain

United States

#13 Jun 16, 2011
Nope, no mold.
No rain

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2011
Nope, no mold
not

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2011
No rain wrote:
Nope, no mold
U been up in the attic and inspected every board? Prob not. Surprise
Need a place to rent

Lexington, KY

#16 Jun 16, 2011
renter wrote:
I have rented from ball for the last year, so far so good. No probs, reasonably priced, and they stay on top of maintenance
If you don't mind my asking, do you have a townhouse, duplex or house, and how are the utilities?
No rain

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2011
not wrote:
<quoted text>
U been up in the attic and inspected every board? Prob not. Surprise
There's no mold, friend.
Rental

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2011
Need a place to rent wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind my asking, do you have a townhouse, duplex or house, and how are the utilities?
What size and price range are you searching for? Location?
Need a place to rent

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 17, 2011
Rental wrote:
<quoted text>What size and price range are you searching for? Location?
Looking for at least 2 bedrooms, under $700/month, near the intersection of Richmond Rd and Man O War-- like within about a 5-10 mile radius of that area.
Rental

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jun 18, 2011
Need a place to rent wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for at least 2 bedrooms, under $700/month, near the intersection of Richmond Rd and Man O War-- like within about a 5-10 mile radius of that area.
Leave me your contact info. if you'd like and I'll share what I have available. It meets your criteria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of overzealous police... 26 min Ellie Mae 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Mike duckit 137,746
Gary Ginn coroner 2 hr garden of eden 16
Winchester Bars 3 hr Whereisit 1
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 5 hr bbwlover 6,200
Hells Angels in Lexington (Jan '12) 5 hr Long time 81 Supp... 104
why the problem? 7 hr yes 15
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]