|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

girls with attitudes wrote:
good lookin chicks
lots of attitude though
Holly, Taylor , Natasha , Nicky , and other black chicks these are ok
chick from powell county who drinks ale 8 is one mean bitch. nice fake tits but does she have an attitude
what about Holly????
Oh huh

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

THE ONE wrote:
Hottest dancer there by far is Sage. She is Sexy and built like a brick house. Best one in the club by far, shes the only one there that hasnt had some type of alterations done to her body 100% real woman right there and well worth the money.
True... She's a lesbian too.... Makes her a million times hotter. I like the all natural thing....
Raven says

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Jessie The Truth Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>what about Holly????
What about me? What about Raven?

A dollar to the first person who can figure out what this means...
scott levy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Do I get the dollar since your talking bout me
wasnt she Porche

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Jessie The Truth Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>what about Holly????
She is one load broad when she laughs. You can hear her two counties away. If she didn't have a killer ass she'd never make it!!!!!!!!
London

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

I never hear nothing from Alexa at SR and the times I been there she always seems to be busy... does anyone know if she delivers?
Sexy lady

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

stripper sauce wrote:
Hot, great dances, better n VIP... but noone beats piper in VIP hello!
Piper is my favorite dancer. She has danced for me several times, but I've never done VIP. What does she do in the VIP, is it worth it? She is so hot on a regular couch dance I can't imagine her being any hotter. I was just wondering.
I mean it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Jay Jay is pretty hot!
Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Where is presley???
Wifey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

What r my chances of getting one of these girls to leave with my hubby and I??? I want some girl on girl action!
homie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Wifey wrote:
What r my chances of getting one of these girls to leave with my hubby and I??? I want some girl on girl action!
Dumb. That's dumb to be that way. U should either want a guy or a girl. No guy should be that lucky to find a wh*re who wants other girls too and let's the guy enjoy too. It's dumb that no girl ever wants more c*ck. If u like sex that much u should be wanting all u can get. Why not go to a reg bar sometimes too and finding a sexy guy to bring home too? Just bc u do it with another girl doesn't mean its not cheating lol. Just sayin...if u like sex enough to want another to join, then u should wanna enjoy more sausage too. Shouldnt matter if it's a girl or guy. I'm a guy. I want chances at 3somes too.
what

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

a dumbass ^^^
Its easy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Wifey wrote:
I'd say it just depends on the stripper. If you can find a trashy pill head ( which shouldn't be hard at spearmint rhino ) then you will probably be in luck. Just offer her a bump at the hotel across the street and she's yours for the evening. The more drugs you can offer her, the better your chances are. Good luck.
Interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

dancer wrote:
I work at spearmint and it's great! We have lots of fun@
Hey girl!! I'm wanting to work somewhere where the girls are friendly babe like I wana dance with "my girls" :) n us not be against each other :)

How is spearmint?? I'm sure you're super cute and if I come I need a girl to show me the ropes of rhino! Lol
<3

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl!! I'm wanting to work somewhere where the girls are friendly babe like I wana dance with "my girls" :) n us not be against each other :)
How is spearmint?? I'm sure you're super cute and if I come I need a girl to show me the ropes of rhino! Lol
<3
That just doesn't sound like a dancer at all
Wifey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

My hubby and I r very into threesomes but havent tried it. We don't view it as cheating. I meant to get the girl to come home with both of us. And I'm a very clean mother of 3 and we both hold very professional jobs. We just go to the rhino for a lil extra fun. Dont hate. And no I wouldn't have any drugs to offer. But trust me. It does not take that much to "drag" a stripper. The hubby is a seasoned pro n the past years. And yes it IS all n how u talk. U havta know the language.
visitor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Wifey wrote:
My hubby and I r very into threesomes but havent tried it. We don't view it as cheating. I meant to get the girl to come home with both of us. And I'm a very clean mother of 3 and we both hold very professional jobs. We just go to the rhino for a lil extra fun. Dont hate. And no I wouldn't have any drugs to offer. But trust me. It does not take that much to "drag" a stripper. The hubby is a seasoned pro n the past years. And yes it IS all n how u talk. U havta know the language.
As already stated, right girl, right time your in luck. However on a good night they make g's... so I hope you bring a stack with you. Not all rhino girls are whores or drugies... for some thats just their job....
If you get lucky enough, let us know.... lol
Piper Mania

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

WHO IS PIPER AND WHATS ALL THE HYPE ABOUT!! Appreciate your wisdom in advance ;)
Visitor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Piper is an awesome dancer at Rhino with really big boobies :)
Visitor

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

I like big boobies.:o I might jus see them tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Question for you liberals 11 min Tommy 14
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min tree 146,065
i dont get it why would anyone back Hillary Cli... 21 min Tommy 133
Shootings 33 min shaquiesha 12
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhon... (Oct '13) 36 min Gera1 20
Any transsexuals in Lexington (Jun '09) 54 min Bond 59
Show-Me's on Southland Drive (Oct '13) 1 hr C dubya 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000