Spearmint Rhino Strip Club
joba

United States

#129 Mar 7, 2011
John C wrote:
They all do extras for the right price, especially the day time girls. You just have to know how to ask if you know what I mean.
How do you ask? What would you say or how do you bring it up? Im not a shy guy or anything but I'm always afraid something will happen if I ask or they will be one of the good girls and I'll get kicked out or something
visitor

United States

#130 Mar 7, 2011
Im sure you can find plenty to fo extras.... however, don't press your luck with piper... also most like the ladies more than men and they are offered thousands of dollars a night "to go to the room"... so you better put your money where your mouth is and hope u get a bad girl... lol
joba

Doniphan, MO

#131 Mar 7, 2011
visitor wrote:
Im sure you can find plenty to fo extras.... however, don't press your luck with piper... also most like the ladies more than men and they are offered thousands of dollars a night "to go to the room"... so you better put your money where your mouth is and hope u get a bad girl... lol
Why do u say to not try piper? Some posts on here say she is one of the best dances u can get
Curious

Louisville, KY

#132 Mar 7, 2011
i never press my luck by asking, usually they'll ask you first....
joba

Doniphan, MO

#133 Mar 7, 2011
They will ask u if u want something extra?
Curious

Louisville, KY

#134 Mar 7, 2011
joba wrote:
They will ask u if u want something extra?
yeah ive been asked. i wouldnt ask a dancer, either out on the floor when theyre walking around or on the couch or anything. you got to figure that its just like anthing else, if you offend a woman youre more than likely gonna get slapped but in this case it might be by the bouncer lol
joba

Doniphan, MO

#135 Mar 7, 2011
Exactly lol. That's what I meant in my earlier post as to why I usually don't ask. Not looking to get beat or thrown out lol. Just wish I knew how to pick out the ones that would
Curious

Louisville, KY

#136 Mar 7, 2011
joba wrote:
Exactly lol. That's what I meant in my earlier post as to why I usually don't ask. Not looking to get beat or thrown out lol. Just wish I knew how to pick out the ones that would
lol i wouldnt worry about it too much, usually they will pick you if youre there for a while. take a dance if shes cute and let her call the shots is my advice
visitor

United States

#137 Mar 7, 2011
joba wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do u say to not try piper? Some posts on here say she is one of the best dances u can get
Oh her dances are WELL worth the $$$$$ for sure! Good luck I've never had her offer.
visitor

United States

#138 Mar 7, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i wouldnt worry about it too much, usually they will pick you if youre there for a while. take a dance if shes cute and let her call the shots is my advice
The cream always raises to the top....
Curious

Louisville, KY

#139 Mar 8, 2011
visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
The cream always raises to the top....
lol thats a good point. i would like to know more about piper and april though, i think april is hot as hell and i dont know if ive seen piper there before, whats she look like??
visitor

Annapolis, MD

#140 Mar 8, 2011
Piper nice body, long brown hair, dark eyes, tan, nice body, and awesome dancer... Wednesday, sat, mondays pm is when I've seen her.
Yeah

Pflugerville, TX

#141 Mar 9, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
lol thats a good point. i would like to know more about piper and april though, i think april is hot as hell and i dont know if ive seen piper there before, whats she look like??
. What does April look like?
Just an Observation

Frankfort, KY

#143 Mar 9, 2011
Also ladies, LOL.... Drop the fake ass Russian accents.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#144 Mar 9, 2011
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>. What does April look like?
blonde kind of curly hair, med height, thin
John C

Detroit, MI

#145 Mar 9, 2011
If your looking for extras then go in there during the day. The day time girls are always willing to go the extra mile to make money because it's so slow. There are 2 tall black girls that will give bj's and a short thick white girl that gives hj's. All you have to do is get a couch dance and ask if they do extras. They will pull the curtain and handle business. They do make you wear a condom though. I won't give their names because I'm not trying to mess it up for everyone, you will know who they are. And to anyone that thinks I'm bullshitting all I can say is go see for yourself. It is a little expensive, they all have different prices. Good luck !
Andy

Detroit, MI

#146 Mar 9, 2011
If your talking about the short chubby brunette then yes she caters to mostly old lonely rich men because she knows they are easier to hustle. I got a dance from her before and she is very snobby, wouldnt waste my time or money on her again.
USMC_2-8

Frankfort, KY

#147 Mar 9, 2011
Andy wrote:
If your talking about the short chubby brunette then yes she caters to mostly old lonely rich men because she knows they are easier to hustle. I got a dance from her before and she is very snobby, wouldnt waste my time or money on her again.
Saw her get her ass beat in there once by Taylor. LMAO
hot

Tomball, TX

#149 Mar 9, 2011
John C wrote:
If your looking for extras then go in there during the day. The day time girls are always willing to go the extra mile to make money because it's so slow. There are 2 tall black girls that will give bj's and a short thick white girl that gives hj's. All you have to do is get a couch dance and ask if they do extras. They will pull the curtain and handle business. They do make you wear a condom though. I won't give their names because I'm not trying to mess it up for everyone, you will know who they are. And to anyone that thinks I'm bullshitting all I can say is go see for yourself. It is a little expensive, they all have different prices. Good luck !
About how much we talking? Say for hj...30? 50?
Curious

Louisville, KY

#151 Mar 9, 2011
John C wrote:
what about the night shift?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,907
backpage sting 2 hr truth 2
Married couple 4 full swap 3 hr Well 1
Lexington Shame Festival 4 hr yes 36
Rico 4 hr Wesley 8
Woman who leaves her blinds open for you to watch 4 hr NeedThaLowDown 2
Prove yourself 5 hr Tommy Tucker 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages