Hustla859

El Monte, CA

#221 Aug 24, 2011
Would rather go to cowboys..my boys the bouncer nd can get in free nd stay in the vip
Tubad

Delta, Canada

#222 Sep 5, 2011
dserenade wrote:
I was there last month on a trip and had the most amazing time this girl "Friday", I never had a stripper before have me thinking about her afterwards, thats how much she grew on me.
Felt the same. based on how the rest of the weekend went I should have ditched the boys and stayed with her!:-)
Young money

United States

#223 Sep 6, 2011
Imani is the hottest dancer at sr....by far!!!!!
First Timer

United States

#224 Oct 10, 2011
Me and a few buddies hit this club last Friday. It wasn't overly pack but it was fun. Real spacious club. My first strip club in Lexington. We were just passing through on our way to TN. Pretty cool club. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a guy in a suit who sat me and my 2 buddies down at a table then hooked us up with a waitress. Only stayed there for an hour, had a few decent girls come talk to us. We didnt want to buy dances so we didnt stay that long like I said. Just enough for us to get a quick buzz and back on the road with our sober driver.
Overall pretty cool spot, would like to go back. TN clubs are terrible now.
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#225 Oct 12, 2011
Hustla859 wrote:
Would rather go to cowboys..my boys the bouncer nd can get in free nd stay in the vip
You must be so proud.
Jimbob

Lexington, KY

#226 Oct 21, 2011
Anyone know if a blonde that used to work at Platinum is dancing at Rhino lately?
Someone

Lexington, KY

#227 Oct 23, 2011
said that Jessica might be working there....not sure how true that is.

Since: Oct 11

Ann Arbor, MI

#228 Oct 28, 2011
Devon still dancing there?
rhino

Sheridan, AR

#229 Nov 20, 2011
Skye is very hot and gives a great lap dance.
lookin

Beaver Dam, WI

#230 Nov 23, 2011
Anyone know a girl named lisa that worked or still works at rhino? tat on her shoulder,she usually has blonde hair but goes dark too. Just curious on wht all she does!
u gay

Brooklyn, NY

#231 Nov 24, 2011
Is say like all other co ck tease strippers shell do anything for a dollar and go above and beyond for 2
Sissy

United States

#232 Nov 27, 2011
Does. An thong n Stephanie still work there?
Webster

Lexington, KY

#233 Nov 28, 2011
Do most people that post on Topix not have a high school education and post while being high?
holt

United States

#234 Nov 28, 2011
I think all strippers should be required to have fun in the back as long as a guy is wanting to pay! U should be able to go to any strip club and get some. If girls don't like it then get out. Heck it's a sexual business and sexual in nature. The girls know that before they even take a job there. If they want to "just dance" then join the ballet
i wonder

Evansville, IN

#235 Nov 28, 2011
holt wrote:
I think all strippers should be required to have fun in the back as long as a guy is wanting to pay! U should be able to go to any strip club and get some. If girls don't like it then get out. Heck it's a sexual business and sexual in nature. The girls know that before they even take a job there. If they want to "just dance" then join the ballet
If you weren't a troll they might but I've never had an issue getting some at clubs.
Quagmire

Lexington, KY

#236 Nov 28, 2011
i wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't a troll they might but I've never had an issue getting some at clubs.
Agree. The ones that bitch and talk about it usually don't have the skills necessary to get what they want.
poppa top

Woodbridge, VA

#237 Nov 29, 2011
Id rather go across the street at hotel to get some... Just playtime when ur at club...
Too Late

Frankfort, KY

#238 Nov 29, 2011
What about Alissa?
Too Late

Frankfort, KY

#239 Nov 29, 2011
Or Marley
Too Late

Frankfort, KY

#240 Nov 29, 2011
What about Alissa or Marley?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 min Donnie 81,662
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min joan 7,357
name everyone in lexington on drugs!!!!! 5 min Blake Shelton 3
sick of the prostitutes in cardinal valley (May '13) 17 min Blake Shelton 203
Jason Rowe 19 min dupe 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Obama Zombies 155,507
1996 uk denim makers mark liquor decanter colle... (Dec '12) 46 min Blake Shelton 5
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 7 hr Dexter 78
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]