Tomball, TX

#1 Jun 2, 2011
Did they ever get a hairdresser??
JusBeingMe

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Lulu wrote:
Did they ever get a hairdresser??
Oh my have you ever been to Dillard's Lulu they have some Great Hairstylists there
Lulu

Tomball, TX

#3 Jun 2, 2011
I know!! I used to work there!! Great stylists!!
unsatisfied customer

London, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2011
What happened to all the old staff?? It hasn't been the same since Kim left.. They are rude and don't have a clue what they are doing. I won't go back

“Hahaha, gawd!! 😂😂”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2011
i happened to go there on Monday and they do not carry as many products as they use to. i like their nail polishes though.
Ella

Tomball, TX

#6 Jun 9, 2011
I was at Dillards a few weeks ago and they were very rude, I was very unsatisfied and will NOT go back!!!

“Hahaha, gawd!! 😂😂”

Location hidden

#7 Jun 9, 2011
I was at Dillards a few weeks ago and they were very rude, I was very unsatisfied and will NOT go back!!!
LoveIS4All

Tomball, TX

#8 Jun 9, 2011
EIIa wrote:
They do have a great nail person there & I'm with you the nail colors are wonderful but I do agree most of the staff are rude they act as if they smile it will crack their faces especially Angela ms stone face she is a witch take away the w and add the b
LoveIS4All

Tomball, TX

#9 Jun 9, 2011
unsatisfied customer wrote:
What happened to all the old staff?? It hasn't been the same since Kim left.. They are rude and don't have a clue what they are doing. I won't go back
Oh how i agree Kim was wonderful absolutely
Ms Piggy Hater

London, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2011
That place has went down hill since Kim and Vanessa left!! They used to stay really busy, with regular customers.. ButThey got a new General Manager that thought the sun set and rose in her tail and she ran everyone off, thinking it would be better for the store. She ruined that place, glad they all stopped putting up with her bs.. They deserved better!!
LoveIS4All

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2011
We are talking about the Salon aren't we?
Ms Piggy Hater

London, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2011
Salon and the store
LoveIS4All

United States

#13 Jun 10, 2011
Ms Piggy Hater wrote:
Salon and the store
That's what I thought I used to love the chidrens Dept at lex mall the salesman there was wonderful however I so enjoyed the other Dept at Fayette mall however I don't know if it's the fact they have less competition outside the mall but the service there has really gone down hill
Overdosed on OPI

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2012
They arr talking about the salon/hair product store. Nothing there for kids, thanks. I miss Mandi, Crystal (RIP), and Kim.

“Hahaha, gawd!! 😂😂”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 4, 2012
loved Kim..she was great. wonder what she is doing these days..
Sarah B

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Just got the best cut ever there. There is a new girl named kellyn who maybe you should try!
Von Tarwater

Kodak, TN

#17 Nov 1, 2012
blah blah blah
InLove

Mount Washington, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2012
Sarah B. I tried her for eyebrow threading and my eyebrows look awesome now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Left CRY Roy Moore but no mention of Franken 5 min Just observing 6
Liberal poll 22 min Two cents 31
Lexington loves Roy Moore 52 min Two cents 132
Fluidity Therapeutic Massage 1 hr ToastyToad88 4
Understanding the mind of a Liberal...... 2 hr The Truth 38
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ARF ARF 170,074
Liberals and democrats are they all perverts? 2 hr Nature 4
3 UCLA players arrested in china thanks donald ... 7 hr Trump The A Hole 78

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages