First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Yum

Pikeville, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Am looking for places to eat that are hidden treasures. Trying new places is somewhat of a hobby. Have tried most of the most obvious places. Any suggestions for great food? Atmosphere is not important. Just really great food.
Yum

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Yum wrote:
Am looking for places to eat that are hidden treasures. Trying new places is somewhat of a hobby. Have tried most of the most obvious places. Any suggestions for great food? Atmosphere is not important. Just really great food.
Excuse the double post, please.
try this

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2012
The Crossroad on Southland Drive. Looks kind of dumpy, but the food is excellent.
hmmmm

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Yum wrote:
Giuseppe's.
Diner

Dayton, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2012
If you don't mind the drive check out Kentuckee Diner in Winchester, on Carol Drive. If you are over 55 you can eat the buffet for 1/2 price $4.99 Good food, live music on Monday.
hmm

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2012
The Lunch Box at the corner of Liberty and Henry Clay!! Great food and prices!!!
yum

Portage, MI

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Doodles! Great outdoor patio, smiling faces and fresh food.

Joe Chit

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 23, 2012
You could eat at the Greasy Spoon restaurant where Cheap People is a waitress. The food is made from road kill and dog shit. Cheap still expects a 40% tip are she will do nasty things to your food. She is also known as the Queen of the Choke and Puke. She has been known to give poor service but with an English lesson. My wife and I eat there never.
Cheap People

Henderson, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
You could eat at the Greasy Spoon restaurant where Cheap People is a waitress. The food is made from road kill and dog shit. Cheap still expects a 40% tip are she will do nasty things to your food. She is also known as the Queen of the Choke and Puke. She has been known to give poor service but with an English lesson. My wife and I eat there never.
or not are and I only expect 18%, but feel free to tip higher if you wish.
please

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Joe Chit wrote:
Please don't contaminate this thread, you already have a tipping thread.

I'm on your side as far as the debate, but go back.:)
hey

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Cheap People wrote:
<quoted text>or not are and I only expect 18%, but feel free to tip higher if you wish.
it shouldn't be expected greedy a$$. It all depends on how good you serve me
Loco4mexico

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2012
What are the top three Mexican places in Lexington in your opinion? Since Chi-Chi's and On The Border are gone I would like to find a good one to try. I would like something besides fast food.
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Apr 23, 2012
The root beer stand in Corbin is a hidden treasure. Not to ppl there, they refer to it as 'The Stand', but to outsiders, I'm sure it would be considered a hidden treasure.
Howard P

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2012
WINDY CORNER Market and Resturant , no place in Lexington like it. It's a sister to Wallace Station , and you will love it!
yum

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2012
Howard P wrote:
WINDY CORNER Market and Resturant , no place in Lexington like it. It's a sister to Wallace Station , and you will love it!
Can't wait to try Wallace Station. Saw it on Bluegrass Chefs and it looks great and worth the drive out of town.
yummy

Henderson, KY

#16 Apr 23, 2012
El mariche off leestown, used to be fazolis, my absolute favorite Mexican. Great service and an abundance of food. And I'm hungry now. Thx.
well

United States

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Loco4mexico wrote:
What are the top three Mexican places in Lexington in your opinion? Since Chi-Chi's and On The Border are gone I would like to find a good one to try. I would like something besides fast food.
those aren't real authentic mexican places anyway. They were chain restaurants just like pizza hut isn't real authentic pizza. Go to hacienda! Best in lex
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2012
yummy wrote:
El mariche off leestown, used to be fazolis, my absolute favorite Mexican. Great service and an abundance of food. And I'm hungry now. Thx.
I've heard it's good! Speaking of Fazoli's...I think that's the worst chain restaurant ever, it's fake Italian! Some of the stuff on the menu doesn't even TASTE italian, lol.

Joe Chit

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 23, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't contaminate this thread, you already have a tipping thread.
I'm on your side as far as the debate, but go back.:)
If you don't like it don't get on the thread. This is topix for entertainment and fun.
Cheap People

Henderson, KY

#20 Apr 23, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
it shouldn't be expected greedy a$$. It all depends on how good you serve me
well I do expect it, and If I don't get it you'll pay another way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two senators call for Trump to resign over sexu... 5 min But Hillary 1
It Looks Like They Got Rid Of The Soros Threads 6 min Liberal Mental Di... 5
Can ANY Dem voter explain to us.....Why they vo... 12 min Bye Bye Trump 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Wisdom of God 170,488
If he is not guilty then why? 15 min Bye Bye Trump 3
What I disagree with Trump on 25 min Everything 6
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 31 min Bye Bye Trump 1,459
Running against Kim Davis 1 hr Uncle Ben 100

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages