stamper

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Does anyone know when Hobby Lobby is supposed to open, over in the Hamburg area?
thank you.
stamper

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
bumping, in hopes of an answer.
Kate

Hobart, IN

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Why don't you just call the other store and ask?
stamper

Georgetown, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
because I figured they would not tell me, since it will surely cut into their business.
Kate

La Grange, IL

#5 Feb 5, 2013
stamper wrote:
because I figured they would not tell me, since it will surely cut into their business.
They aren't in competition with each other! Lol It's the same business.
slow

Henderson, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
stamper wrote:
hmmmmm
stamper

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
yes, I would think they are in competition, being as the one at Hamburg will take business from the ones in Nicholasville and Richmond. If they didnt care, then they wouldnt even bother trying to have customers, because "some other Hobby Lobby can pick up the slack".

no need to reply, I am sorry I thought I could get on here and have someone just answer my question.
louise

Ironton, OH

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Love that place
crafter

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
One of my favorite placess to shop
Kate

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
You just don't understand but that's okay. They are a large chain. Even their employees have the option of working at the other store. If it was another craft store with a different name, then they would be in competition.
Think about it: if you owned a store and then you added to your chain, would you be in competition with yourself?
anonymous

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
stamper wrote:
yes, I would think they are in competition, being as the one at Hamburg will take business from the ones in Nicholasville and Richmond. If they didnt care, then they wouldnt even bother trying to have customers, because "some other Hobby Lobby can pick up the slack".
no need to reply, I am sorry I thought I could get on here and have someone just answer my question.
This bitch right here. Thanks for making me laugh.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
stamper wrote:
Yeah, all 9 million mcdonalds are in competition with each other. They are killing mcdonalds business. How will they all survive?? Jesus you are stupid
huh

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 8, 2013
I think in the middle of February, to early march.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malania's Trump's speech 2 min Art 15
Brittany Alcorn (May '13) 6 min Wow 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 149,554
Missing you 25 min LoveIt 2
Black Lives Matter 1 hr jgu65gfet3 9
hungry! why? 1 hr crazy 1
African American hair stylist 1 hr you dont matter 8

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages