Where does it say in the BIBLE not to...

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#123 Sep 9, 2009
the mold wrote:
<quoted text>where in the bible did different races begin? if adam & eve were both either black or white when did it change?
As man spread into different regions of environmental influence, his biology adapted to aid survival. ONE of these adaptations varied the melanin to darken or lighten skin adjusting to sunlight exposure.
W33D3R

Chandler, AZ

#124 Oct 1, 2009
off the trail wrote:
<quoted text>
One of those quirky little contradictions. But just for fun, consider this,... the bible doesn't say what race or color Adam and Eve are. Maybe one's black and one's white.
Off the trail is playing scenarios with you there, but,.. some of the actual scriptures not included in the King James bible, says God created seven pairs, male and female, and he called "their name Adam." Male Adam named the female Eve (meaning mother of all living) after the fall. The legends are often recorded differently, one version of the flood legend included in the King James translation, says the animals put in Noah's ark were seven pairs of each clean species and one pair of each unclean.
Ah, but to the point,.. "Does the bible say not to marry outside your race?" NO,.. it says not to marry outside your faith.
Adams name translated from hebrew to english in the STRONG'S concordance-
&#1488;&#1491;&#15 01;
'a&#770;da&#770;m
aw-dawm'
From H119; ruddy, to show blood in the face, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):- X another,+ hypocrite,+ common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
ruddy, to show blood in the face...(to blush?) what race fits that description best?
ryan

Aurora, IL

#125 Oct 1, 2009
show me proof wrote:
So many people have said to mix race is sin and state it's in the Bible. I have read the Bible many times and have failed to see anything pertaining to this. Could you share if you think this is true.
who cares what some dusty old book says? there are like 170 different species of woodpeckers and none of them mix. if they did there would not be any different species of woodpeckers. dont really see what the big deal is though. i only find white women attractive, and the white women who do that are certainly nothing to be jealous of lol
ryan

Aurora, IL

#126 Oct 1, 2009
show me proof wrote:
So many people have said to mix race is sin and state it's in the Bible. I have read the Bible many times and have failed to see anything pertaining to this. Could you share if you think this is true.
who cares what some dusty old book says? there are 170 something different species of woodpeckers and none of them mix. if they did there would not be 170 different species of woodpeckers. i dont see it as a huge problem. im only attracted to white women. and the white women who mix are certainly nothing im jealous of lol
common sense

Richmond, KY

#127 Oct 2, 2009
Honor thy father and mother. I'm not sure we could do this if we changed their grandchild's skin color.
Beth

Kansas City, MO

#128 Oct 2, 2009
I am not going to sit here and read all 120 something comments to this thread, but I know that the bible doesn't say anything about mixing races.

Maybe it's the 'R' that confuses most of you close-minded people, but I know the bible says not to mix RELIGIONS, not RACES.

It says that it is wrong to be unequally yoked with UNBELIEVERS but I have heard people quote just the words "Be ye not unequally yoked" to try to prove that interracial marriage
is wrong. That is a classic case of reading just what you want to read and making it say what you want it to say.

There is absolutely nothing WRONG or SINFUL about interracial relationships.
ryan

Aurora, IL

#129 Oct 2, 2009
Beth wrote:
There is absolutely nothing WRONG or SINFUL about interracial relationships.
Yes there is. and Im not even a christian. its "wrong" because its against nature. next to homosexualality its one of the most unnatural things you can do. every animals goal is to survive and procreate with its own kind. homosexuality only exists in the animal kingdom with animals kept in captivity and pumped full of hormones. same with race mixing.
Beth

United States

#130 Oct 2, 2009
ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is. and Im not even a christian. its "wrong" because its against nature. next to homosexualality its one of the most unnatural things you can do. every animals goal is to survive and procreate with its own kind. homosexuality only exists in the animal kingdom with animals kept in captivity and pumped full of hormones. same with race mixing.
LOL, OMG, that's so ignorant. It's own kind? Blacks, whites, hispanics, asian, it doesn't matter what race a person is, we are all part of the HUMAN race. We are all of ONE kind and we are all CHILDREN of God.
ryan

Aurora, IL

#131 Oct 2, 2009
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, OMG, that's so ignorant. It's own kind? Blacks, whites, hispanics, asian, it doesn't matter what race a person is, we are all part of the HUMAN race. We are all of ONE kind and we are all CHILDREN of God.
thats where you are wrong. look up dr. george gill and "race". no race is equal. you can try to argue with all of the judeo-christian nonsense, or ideals you got from the television, it wont change that fact. you can engage in whatever perverted sexual acts you want to, but dont try to call it normal. and dont expect for me to want you afterwards.

whatever "god" is he obviously created instinct. so if there is a god my "rules" are already hardwired into my brain. christianity goes against logic as do most religions. white people need to get over christianity.
green eyes

Santa Barbara, CA

#132 Oct 2, 2009
There is nothing saying that you cant mix races moses married a woman from ethiopa. it does forbid a christian from marrying a non believer what about the ten commandments loue thy neighbor look up acts 12 chapters 1 thru 8
Beth

United States

#133 Oct 2, 2009
ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
thats where you are wrong. look up dr. george gill and "race". no race is equal. you can try to argue with all of the judeo-christian nonsense, or ideals you got from the television, it wont change that fact. you can engage in whatever perverted sexual acts you want to, but dont try to call it normal. and dont expect for me to want you afterwards.
whatever "god" is he obviously created instinct. so if there is a god my "rules" are already hardwired into my brain. christianity goes against logic as do most religions. white people need to get over christianity.
Your beliefs are totally different than mine. You obviously don't believe in God. I am definitely going to read the bible before I look into someone named Dr. George Gill. I believe in God and I believe in the bible. Nobody can change my belief... ever.

Your ignorance amuses me. I'm perfectly fine with interracial relationships and in fact, I'm in one. I'm getting married in the spring to a black man (and I'm white). And don't worry, I wouldn't want anyone like YOU to want me if something was to happen between my fiancÚ and I. I know I can do much better than you or anyone like you. What I have with my fiancÚ is not perverse in anyway; it's actually very beautiful.

You're obviously lacking something in your life. I can tell you're lacking A LOT in your life to be so close-minded and bitter towards this subject.
ryan

Aurora, IL

#134 Oct 2, 2009
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs are totally different than mine. You obviously don't believe in God. I am definitely going to read the bible before I look into someone named Dr. George Gill. I believe in God and I believe in the bible. Nobody can change my belief... ever.
Your ignorance amuses me. I'm perfectly fine with interracial relationships and in fact, I'm in one. I'm getting married in the spring to a black man (and I'm white). And don't worry, I wouldn't want anyone like YOU to want me if something was to happen between my fiancÚ and I. I know I can do much better than you or anyone like you. What I have with my fiancÚ is not perverse in anyway; it's actually very beautiful.
You're obviously lacking something in your life. I can tell you're lacking A LOT in your life to be so close-minded and bitter towards this subject.
dont get me wrong. im happy for you. women in interracial relationships, i should be happy that someone their size, and with their looks could find someone to love them haha. i've already said here that the women who do that are nothing that i am jealous of. and even if they wern't 300 pounds with bad skin, they still are not white on the inside. humans are supposed to be evolving like animals and getting better. but thanks to religion, the government feeding the children of the weak/stupid and people like you we are devolving. there is nothing beautiful about it.

i never said i didnt believe in god. im agnostic. i dont really care either way. if "god" wanted me to know what it was then i would. but i am just as amazed at how some people choose religion over logic. especially christianity. the jews bribed constantine to try to force it on pagan europe. when that didnt work they killed our old religions through pacifist genocide.
Beth

Kansas City, MO

#135 Oct 2, 2009
Your ignorance still amazes me. What kind of thinking is that? And who are you to judge what I look like? You don't even know me and I don't even know you (and I'm really glad that I don't). You're just being stereotypical, which is a shame. You shouldn't even judge others for their preferences. What you look for in a woman is YOUR preference. What I look for in a man is MY preference. What anyone looks for in anybody is THEIR preference. It's none of your business. You may believe that mixing races is wrong, and so do a lot of people, but it's honestly not.

You said earlier that every animal procreates with it's own kind, but did you know there are mixed dogs? And mixed cats? There's mixed everything. That's like saying a German Shepard can't mix with a Siberian Husky and that's like saying it's completely wrong against nature. Well, news flash! Dogs don't give a crap about what they're mating with. A German Shepard and Siberian Husky mixed dog is beautiful. I know, I've had one. They make damn good dogs and if anything has a natural instinct and it comes from nature, it would be animals.

So, why can't a black person mix with a white person? Or a Hispanic person mix with an Asian person? It's the same thing. Dogs are dogs, no matter what breed they are. The same thing goes for humans. We're all humans and we're all part of the human race, so we can be with whoever we want to be with.

I agree with you on one thing, homosexuality is wrong. It says it in the bible that a man should not lay with another man. However, that's still none of my business. If two men want to be together, then that's their business and who am I to butt in and tell them otherwise? That's like with you... you should just butt out and go about your own business. You can believe what you want to believe, but nothing you say will convince me or anyone else otherwise. However, what you're saying is proving your ignorance more and more. I'm happy and it's obvious that you're not, because if you were, you wouldn't be making any dumbass remarks. Maybe it was in the way you were raised, I don't know, but regardless you should have the decency to just shush it up and mind your own business.
ryan

Aurora, IL

#136 Oct 3, 2009
i am not going to read all of that. i think i got the general idea.

you bring up dogs, dogs pretty much are all the same. they are different breeds because we bred them to be. we took the same dog, but picked ones with traits we wanted for a specific breed and kept doing that. i cant believe how stupid you are. i cant believe you tried to use dogs for your argument. you didnt even stop to think about wolves and coyotes?

im not talking to you anymore because if i saw you in public and knew who you were and you said something to me i wouldnt even acknowledge you. but we all know this is you
http ://tinyurl.com/yaqxb79 hahaha beautiful enough to make me gag :)
History x

Santa Barbara, CA

#137 Oct 3, 2009
beth when u mix dogs u get a mutt or a sh!t eater
Beth

Chicago, IL

#138 Oct 3, 2009
Dogs, wolves, and coyotes are all the same. Dogs are dogs, wolves are wolves, and coyotes are coyotes but they're all animals and they're all apart of nature.

Of course you're not going to read everything that I wrote because I'm right. And personally I don't care because I'm through arguing with you, too. I've got better things to do than sit here and argue with a complete dumbass over something that's not really an issue. The only issue here is that you're fucking stupid.

[Oh, and History x, I'm not even going to get started with you, so you might as well forget it!]

I'm glad you don't know me, Ryan, and I'm really glad that I don't know you. If I did see you out in public, I wouldn't say anything to you period because like I said, you're just not worth my time. And even if I did, of course you're not going to acknowledge me because I'm with a black man and of course you're not going to say stuff like that in front of a black man... especially if they come in large groups.

Why is that? Because all you racist and prejudice fucktards are too chicken shit to say anything because you know you'll get your ass beat. You're always going to sit behind your computer and rant and rave about how you feel but if you came face to face with someone of a different ethnic group, you'd back down. That's just how it goes and everyone knows that.

Besides, I don't even know what you look like so I don't even care. What makes you think your so special that I'd say anything to you anyway? I don't waste my time on people like you.

Oh, and that link didn't work. If you're going to post something, post it right. You don't have a clue to what I look like and I find that hilarious. You're making judgments based simply on stereotypes. That right there highlights more of your ignorance. Way to go...
heather

Candler, NC

#139 Feb 15, 2010
I Pray for you all! any one who is a christian know to love thy neighbor and its not wrong to marry a diff race it is wrong to be gay! Sodom and gamora! and it is wrong to judge people! you should pray for your enemies! we are all brothers and sisters here! Also if someone does not believe in god. You should pray for them not show them what a rotten christian would say! And encourage them that christ is the way! because he is! Another thing someone said you should not marry a non christian that is also wrong read Corinthians, and you will know that its ok to marry a non religious person, remember If you are not sick you dont need a doctor! God bless
bryce

United States

#140 Feb 23, 2010
ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
you're stupid if you believe that..you can't compare animals to human beings..animals were put on the earth under man's control and are to be used by men for certain resources such as food and clothing..animals are completly different from humans, they don't have a soul nor are they able to sin..it says in the bible that Moses's wife was of a different race, and noah's 3 sons married and mated with women of three different races..the only time someone was punished in the bible about marrying someone from a different land was when they would pull people away from believeing in GOD's word
bryce

United States

#141 Feb 23, 2010
ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
why r u on this page if you dont believe in the bible dumbass..? the person's asking a question about the bible to people who believe in God..not a dumbass none believer like yourself..and your answer is interracial marriages/relationships aren't wrong..if u believe in the bible and you read through it, you'll see that the only time any marraige's are looked down upon by the lord are when one of the people are against the what the lord has taught us..so its not race that's a problem, it's certain religions
go look this verse up when u have the chance
2 Corinthians 6:14
bryce

United States

#142 Feb 23, 2010
History x wrote:
beth when u mix dogs u get a mutt or a sh!t eater
the bible's about ways for humans to get to heaven, not animals jackass..if ur gonna be a racist, atleast be a smart one, not a dumbass one..
it doesn't discourage interracial relationships in the BIBLE..so my advice to the person asking the question is, listen to the lord's word..not the word of a dumbass racist..if u r a believer of the lord, the only type of person it says in the bible that you're not suppose to marry is an unbeliever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clown Cars 8 min EIIa 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Paganbirdkeeper 167,588
Interacial Marriages up by 30% RECORD BREAKING ... 14 min EIIa 76
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr Right now 7,596
ICE tore them up in Louisville yesterday. 1 hr Unhinged 11
Sean Spicer Trolls Trump lol 2 hr Mary 18
Any transsexuals in Lexington (Jun '09) 3 hr Katman 90

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages