Football lessons and much more for ag...

Football lessons and much more for ages 5-18.

Posted in the Lexington Forum

edgefootball

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
http://www.edgefootballinc.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edge-Football/3...
https://squareup.com/directory/edge-football-...

Elizabethtown, KY and surrounding areas

Mission: Specializing in quarterback, running back, wide receiver, strength conditioning, defensive line, video editing/highlights, coaching material, and speed training; however, can do all and any of the 11 positions played in football. You're never too young to "get an edge." For athletes ages 5-18, boy or girls, instruction is accommodated on various age groups and skill levels. Parents or coaches may participate in the instruction so it can be duplicated or coached.

My primary goal is to maximize your opportunity to develop as a young person and as a football player. The program is designed to teach you the fundamentals of the game and develop your current skill level. Each participant will benefit from professional and experienced instruction. Many services are available. I want to share my passion and love of football with others and most importantly get an edge on the competition!

Frequently Asked Questions
Picture
What do I need to bring?
Only shoes or cleats, depends on if we are training inside or outside. We supply all the material regarding equipment and training aids.

How do I know my money is not being wasted?
Edge football will provide evaluations of growth and scouting reports that will inform players and parents of growth areas of improvement and success. They will be sent by email electronically for your enjoyment and review.

My child has never played football, does that matter?
No not at all. This is for beginners or advanced athletes. Our goal is to spread the love of football. This can be introductory to highly skilled. We will provide building blocks of quality attributes that will provide confidence in any endeavor your child chooses.

Who is this program for?

For athletes ages 5-18, boy or girls, instruction is accommodated on various age groups and skill levels.

How can I pay?
By cash or we also accept the following; Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Taxes are included in any purchase.

How will I get a receipt?
Receipts are emailed electronically to you.

Can parents or coaches participate with the athlete?
Absolutely, we encourage that you get involved! You can go through the drills or be an aid in them.
the truth

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Feb 4, 2013
edgefootball wrote:
http://www.edgefootballinc.com /
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edge-Football/3...
https://squareup.com/directory/edge-football-...

Elizabethtown, KY and surrounding areas

Mission: Specializing in quarterback, running back, wide receiver, strength conditioning, defensive line, video editing/highlights, coaching material, and speed training; however, can do all and any of the 11 positions played in football. You're never too young to "get an edge." For athletes ages 5-18, boy or girls, instruction is accommodated on various age groups and skill levels. Parents or coaches may participate in the instruction so it can be duplicated or coached.

My primary goal is to maximize your opportunity to develop as a young person and as a football player. The program is designed to teach you the fundamentals of the game and develop your current skill level. Each participant will benefit from professional and experienced instruction. Many services are available. I want to share my passion and love of football with others and most importantly get an edge on the competition!

Frequently Asked Questions
Picture
What do I need to bring?
Only shoes or cleats, depends on if we are training inside or outside. We supply all the material regarding equipment and training aids.

How do I know my money is not being wasted?
Edge football will provide evaluations of growth and scouting reports that will inform players and parents of growth areas of improvement and success. They will be sent by email electronically for your enjoyment and review.

My child has never played football, does that matter?
No not at all. This is for beginners or advanced athletes. Our goal is to spread the love of football. This can be introductory to highly skilled. We will provide building blocks of quality attributes that will provide confidence in any endeavor your child chooses.

Who is this program for?

For athletes ages 5-18, boy or girls, instruction is accommodated on various age groups and skill levels.

How can I pay?
By cash or we also accept the following; Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Taxes are included in any purchase.

How will I get a receipt?
Receipts are emailed electronically to you.

Can parents or coaches participate with the athlete?
Absolutely, we encourage that you get involved! You can go through the drills or be an aid in them.
Nothing like helping young kids grow like participating in a sport KNOWN to cause brain trauma, even with helmets..
Samantha

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Yea what's not dangerous? You are the biggest idiot on topix.
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like helping young kids grow like participating in a sport KNOWN to cause brain trauma, even with helmets..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comedy off Broadway / Mike Epps/ Fight 1 min the truth 5
Jonathan Lewis 1 min hmmmm 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Friends: 143,021
beautiful milf on barren river court 40 min hey 79
What street drugs make you fall asleep quickly? 2 hr real girl 4
hollie isaacs 2 hr Fr tho 17
fayette county jail (Mar '11) 3 hr readyJ 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages