Erlanger, KY

#155 Oct 7, 2012
just a idea wrote:
Hey have a pantyhose party for men only
How about my house!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#156 Dec 7, 2012
any guys wanting to fool with a guy in pantyhose or would wear pantyhose together with me email me
chrisdegrandson@gmail.com
tired legs

Belvidere, IL

#157 Mar 18, 2013
I wear them. My wife got me started. Keeps my legs from hurting.
Bi woman fan

Lexington, KY

#158 Mar 18, 2013
I used to go out as a female and hooked up with bi women all the time. They loved an attractive looking "female" and a big cock...
jay

Pico Rivera, CA

#159 Oct 13, 2013
O
Finally wrote:
YES YES YES. New fashon trend and I am glad to see it un the US. Open your minds people. Its a good look.
jay
I do and i love the feel on my legs.
who

Lexington, KY

#160 Oct 21, 2013
my friend in tx does and hes not gay or anything nhe just loves it
lady looking

Lockport, KY

#161 Nov 27, 2013
Its time to show off those hose covered legs men. Lets see em
male

California, PA

#162 Dec 28, 2013
yea women are crossdressers they wear pants some war ball caps but most of all they even wear boxer shorts which is male clothing looks like a double standard
Spinningdog

United States

#164 Jul 29, 2014
At what point does pantyhose or panties make someone a pervert ? I'd guess by proxy, a woman wearing boxers, jeans, and a button up shirt with tie would mean they are exceptionally desperate perverts as we'll. I guess if we all stick to our sexually acceptable clothing, none of us can be labeled perverts. Sorry fucknuckles,I love the feel of pantyhose and would do your wife, daughter, girlfriend, or sister in a minute. Your hypocrisy has no credence in this venue. We hurt no one. If anything, ask the wife of a hose wearer and they will tell you we are more sensitive, caring, and understanding than any man who never wears. Blow yourself and see where you are.
Stuart

Louisville, KY

#165 Jul 29, 2014
Spinningdog wrote:
At what point does pantyhose or panties make someone a pervert ? I'd guess by proxy, a woman wearing boxers, jeans, and a button up shirt with tie would mean they are exceptionally desperate perverts as we'll. I guess if we all stick to our sexually acceptable clothing, none of us can be labeled perverts. Sorry fucknuckles,I love the feel of pantyhose and would do your wife, daughter, girlfriend, or sister in a minute. Your hypocrisy has no credence in this venue. We hurt no one. If anything, ask the wife of a hose wearer and they will tell you we are more sensitive, caring, and understanding than any man who never wears. Blow yourself and see where you are.
You're a candy ass. What did Daddy do?
just sayng

Lexington, KY

#166 Jul 30, 2014
Guys if you are going to wear pantyhose's will you please shave your legs .
Justsayin

Lexington, KY

#167 Jul 30, 2014
Queer.
funny you should ask

Lexington, KY

#168 Jul 30, 2014
Yes I am and very good at it ;)
You are wrong

Nicholasville, KY

#170 Jul 31, 2014
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>that could be said about women that wear pants and not dresses. women have been cross dressing for years so if men want to wear pantyhose or flat out cross dress it their business. I don't cross dress or wear pantyhose i'm just saying.
You are wrong back in the Bible days men wore dresses.
excuses for candy azz

Louisville, KY

#171 Aug 2, 2014
You are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong back in the Bible days men wore dresses.
They wore tunics and robes,'tard. There were no zippers.
Hose connoisseur

United States

#172 Aug 3, 2014
So at some point in your lives, men wearing pantyhose or panties has become synonymous with having to commit suicide. Interesting. I'm a straight married male wearing pantyhose for 35 years.

I'd have to assume you would recommend our marines stop wearing them to keep sand fleas out from Afghanistan. I'd assume you must want to murder those hunters
Keeping ticks and mites and fleas from biting them.

On a purely preferential attitude, we must assume you'd like to murder every woman who wears boxers, jeans, ties, pant suits, hats, button up shirts, boots, and every other "manly" piece of clothing.

Don't forget or at least become educated enough to know men have been wearing pantyhose and kilts 1900 years longer than women. People who think men wearing pantyhose, panties, kilts, etc are beyond prejudiced. They are simplistic, uninformed, bigots who need to read a few books before condemnation.
Hose connoisseur

United States

#173 Aug 3, 2014
Stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a candy ass. What did Daddy do?
My daddy did 2 tours in Vietnam, was injured in both, was the first marines on the line in 66,67,68,&69. By the way, he wore hose to keep the black ants and leaches off of him. He received the presidential unit commendation, Purple Heart X2, marksman, national defense, good conduct, Vietnam service X2, meritorious service with 2 silver stars, on and on.
If I was half the man he was, I'd tell you about it. 2nd Marines, Afghanistan, IED missing left hand, right eye, and severe back/legs problems. Pantyhose helps so FUCK OFF.
Wearer

Elizabethtown, KY

#174 12 min ago
IDK wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of stick puppys that grew up playing with Barbie Dolls to me
I didn't play with Barbie dolls growing up. I played basketball and baseball, and ran cross country. Clothes fashion changed drastically for the worse after the 1990s. I'm short, and form-fitting clothes look and feel better on me. I wear pantyhose/tights and leggings openly. I try to keep everything in a stylish sense. Most male clothes are boring and don't flatter the body. It really doesn't do any good to judge others. Do you have tattoos or body piercings? I don't judge those people, but I do know of many that do.
Wearer

Elizabethtown, KY

#175 9 min ago
just sayng wrote:
Guys if you are going to wear pantyhose's will you please shave your legs .
I do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daniel tyree (Dec '13) 40 min wgb0015 18
KY needs a RIGHT TO WORK LAW!! 1 hr sik of DEMONcratz 3
Quest church (Aug '09) 2 hr Sandy 2,932
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 385
what will happen 2 hr John Ward 2
Suttons (Apr '11) 2 hr thin spaghetti 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr SNYB 131,545
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? Thu Undone 84
Lexington Dating
Find my Match