do you shave your pubic hair for a gynocology appt?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ummm

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2011
Evertime I go to the gynocologist I wonder if I should shave my pubic hair or not. I dont want to go to the doctor bald or with a shape but I also dont want him to think I dont keep my hygiene up. Any suggestions?
chris

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2011
May I taste test for u? I'll let u know how u taste. I have a very nice tongue

Since: Sep 11

Elgin, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2011
I talked to your Doc and he said your Cletus Fro didn't really bother him. It's the smell that you need to work on. I smelled his finger and I'm going to have to agree with him. So next time don't spend so much time shaving that hairy sucker and spend some time sanitizing. Hope this helps!
wellllll

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Just go, hair is not a disease. Quit letting society put social pressures into your head.
i do

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2011
i shave. unless i just recently shaved and its not long enough to shave again, then ill let it go. but ALWAYS shower.. bc thats just gross if you dont.
get a life

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2011
ummm wrote:
Evertime I go to the gynocologist I wonder if I should shave my pubic hair or not. I dont want to go to the doctor bald or with a shape but I also dont want him to think I dont keep my hygiene up. Any suggestions?
You're stupid.
get a life

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2011
Oh, and a dictionary.
ummm

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2011
ok im guessing that all the mean comments are males. you all of course dont have to deal with this kinda of stuff so this question is not intended for you to answer. i do shower i dont stink and i dont think hair is gross or nasty. i dont have a bush. my pu**y is very pretty but im not tryin to make my doc think its pretty. this is not a stupd question. imagine how you all would feel if you have to get your dick and balls checked out by someone yearly. you see that same face every year and they will remember you if you continue to go to the same doc. so GO HAIRY OR SHAVED? he will remeber you as hairy or shaved? which one would be the best for someone your not trying to turn on.
sposeo

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2011
If you don't want to turn him on go hairy. If you want to try to turn him on go shaved and have an orgasm when he is checking you. But...odds are he has seen better.
rest assured

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2011
ummm wrote:
ok im guessing that all the mean comments are males. you all of course dont have to deal with this kinda of stuff so this question is not intended for you to answer. i do shower i dont stink and i dont think hair is gross or nasty. i dont have a bush. my pu**y is very pretty but im not tryin to make my doc think its pretty. this is not a stupd question. imagine how you all would feel if you have to get your dick and balls checked out by someone yearly. you see that same face every year and they will remember you if you continue to go to the same doc. so GO HAIRY OR SHAVED? he will remeber you as hairy or shaved? which one would be the best for someone your not trying to turn on.
Your doctor will not be turned on either way.
ummm

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2011
question answered...thank ya!
chris

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2011
ummm wrote:
So what about me?
i do

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2011
i dont trust male doctors.. so my OB/GYN is a female. and im definitely not shaving for her saticfation. i do it to make myself look more clean. so i definitely shower EVERYTIME i have an ob/gyn appt and i shave b/c its routine. not trying to turn on my doctor. thats just gross and definitely unprofessional on both sides. im just saying... do what you think in necessary. shave or dont shave i think your doctor will care more about your issues (if any) that are going on with your vagina rather than if its shaved or not. i believe thats the last thing on their minds while they are digging far up your insides.. lol
Charity

Somerset, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2011
I keep my self trimed and shave the labia area.
I just think long hair on bush and long hair on labia (lips) is gross because urine runs down on labia and if got hair there urine gets on hair and hair gets wet.
I also keep handi wipes to wipe with also so I can feel fresh after I pee or poop.
nurse

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2011
Trust me, as long as you're clean, that's all that matters.
Dr Phil Good

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2011
I have a nice long tool that can check far up inside of ur vagina to make sure everything is normal and u dont have any issues with it! I also give free breast examines with every visit!
Dr Phil Good

United States

#18 Sep 15, 2011
Oh and i also prefer each patient shave before they come see me. Thanks.
male Firefighter

Georgetown, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2011
We have to get checked yearly aswell, I tend to shave my area every couple days. When I go to get my yearly firefighter check up I shave a day before I go. I also make sure a female doctor is working there.
probe

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 16, 2011
ummm wrote:
Common sense goes a long way.

Since: Sep 11

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Sep 16, 2011
Charity wrote:
I keep my self trimed and shave the labia area.
I just think long hair on bush and long hair on labia (lips) is gross because urine runs down on labia and if got hair there urine gets on hair and hair gets wet.
I also keep handi wipes to wipe with also so I can feel fresh after I pee or poop.
I love you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gas station ownership 1 hr Jimmy 1
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr vinylcomic 5,972
marijuana?? 1 hr Hard Knock 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 133,421
Lexingtonwife.com (Oct '13) 4 hr Jim 14
Russell Clemons 4 hr Allie 1
indeed 4 hr 7DJH 2
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web