Wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Can anyone recommend a daycare in Lexington? Trying to find one for my three year old. I live near Hamburg. Trying to find a place that isn't crazy expensive. I know I have to pay for the week regardless of how much he is there, but he will probably only be there 1-3 days a week. Thanks.

Since: May 12

Lextown

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Creative Kid - my daughter is there and they have half time.
La Petite- Harrodsburge Road Part time and offers pre-school
Kids R Kids- I am told they are good.
I have a 2 year old

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
and I send mine to a private sitter. She works with him on the pre school home school packet and teaches him to swim potty train and more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. Email her and [email protected] and get her info
Huney

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Jun 5, 2012
It is across town off Leestown road but a wonderful facility is located off Sandersville road called The Learning Adventure. The have done wonderful things with my son. You are more than welcome to send me a personal request and I would be glad to give you my cell phone number and give you information about our experiences there.
Kids R Kids parent

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2012
My two year old has been at KRK for 1.5 years. Never had any problem... And they have Cameras in all rooms where I can watch during the day. Located 132 north eagle creek drive across from hospital off of Richmond road.
I have heard good things about creation kingdom as well but no experience there.
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Kids R Kids parent wrote:
My two year old has been at KRK for 1.5 years. Never had any problem... And they have Cameras in all rooms where I can watch during the day. Located 132 north eagle creek drive across from hospital off of Richmond road.
I have heard good things about creation kingdom as well but no experience there.

Are the accepting clients? What are their rates? I have thought about calling them.
lazy

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the accepting clients? What are their rates? I have thought about calling them.
Make a damn phone call!
PRICE CHECK

Mount Washington, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Um..."LAZY"...perhap s "wondering" was inquiring about pricing AFTER HOURS or ON THE WEEKEND like I am! Because I am a working parent it is nice to do as much research as possible in the evenings and on the weekends... before actually making the phone call. In this case it is not possible to "make a _____ phone call" because Kids R Kids is CLOSED!! If anyone happens to know what the rates are at Kids R Kids I would be very interested, too. Thanks so much and wishing you a happy day :)
lunchwife

Princeton, IN

#9 Dec 30, 2012
St. Michael's Preschool is the best! My son went there after having first attended Growing Together Preschool (also very good in spite of its location). St. Michael's is incredibly focused on academics and preparing their students for kindergarten. My son started kindergarten at Cassidy this year and he has been SO well prepared. I can't say enough good things about them!
yep

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Dang. U all quit just telling how good places are and start telling prices too so we know what's up!
Isiah

Springfield, NJ

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Yellow pages

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative Right:A Growing Political Cancer 25 min the dumocrat 16
Trump's New Manager Woman Beater? 42 min Slim 7
Shayna Hubers Excessive Sentence 51 min Marty 7
Greg Couch 1 hr Jack JR 3
Why Did The Trumps LIE about Being GERMAN? 1 hr Martha 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 151,823
What a friend I have in Jesus 2 hr Messenger 1

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages