Ayeeeee

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Have a tatoo party tomorrow at hair clips plus out woodhill behinde pnc bank. Tatoo is 40 to 100 depending on size its starta 8am
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Tattooing should not be done in a hair salon, a home, etc. Tattoing requires a sterile environment and equipment to prevent the chance of infection, contamination and disease. Don't be cheap; pay a few dollars more and go see a professional. Don't risk your health or permanently scar yourself with someone's cheap scratch work.
Ummmm

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Willing to bet this is a so called 'tattoo artist' who advertise on Facebook and who stay so high on heroin that they actually think their 'art' is decent, when in fact, it looks like a 9 year old did it. No thanks. Anyone who has to call themselves 'Tattoo So and So' is no tattoo artist at all. Gross.
yeah

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Yeah I want a tattoo from someone who can't even spell the word.
rix

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Who's the best tattoo artist in lex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libmods frantically deleting and ghosting......... 1 min EIIa 8
Why do poor rednecks vote republican? 14 min Will not be in vain 25
Does Donald Trump understand 37 min Sam 4
Congresswoman protecting teenage pages from Roy... 42 min Sam 6
More... Moore Moore More.... IS WINNING! 55 min Two cents 6
hot water heater 1 hr um no 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just an observer 170,581
Running against Kim Davis 2 hr Impeach Trump 160

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages