WKYT Anchor Woman Barbara Bailey
Cutler blows

Versailles, KY

#22 Sep 25, 2009
lookin wrote:
i heard she quit and they offered her the noon gig but she decided not to take it
Alan Cutler is a punk, his moustache looks like a cooch and he is one ugly goofy SOB, his bias sports reporting is pathetic
FOX56

United States

#23 Sep 25, 2009
I personally love Jennifer Nime Palumbo and Todd Borek on the Fox56 Morning Edition.... they are better than WKYT!!!
wonder

Lexington, KY

#24 Sep 25, 2009
So we still dont know what happended to B. BaileyYou would think after 30 years they would honor her in some way.
wondering

Mount Washington, KY

#25 Sep 25, 2009
I agree with you wonder. I would think the station would let the viewers know something
Anonymous

Danville, KY

#26 Sep 25, 2009
Just as well. I never was crazy about her, plus I heard that she was hard to get along with. Friend of mine ran into her once, and said that she was quite the bitch to her. I think Stacy does a much better job and is a lot better to look at.
julie

Richmond, KY

#27 Sep 29, 2009
I would really like to know what happened to Barbara. I grew up watching her.
alan sux

Versailles, KY

#28 Sep 30, 2009
Cutler blows wrote:
<quoted text> Alan Cutler is a punk, his moustache looks like a cooch and he is one ugly goofy SOB, his bias sports reporting is pathetic
that funny sign with the glasses and moustache actually looks like Alan Cutler, LOLOLOLOL
bull

Versailles, KY

#29 Sep 30, 2009
i think mindy shannon was the best looking ancor they had on tv
Jasmine

Manchester, KY

#30 Sep 30, 2009
larry wrote:
<quoted text> who cares? WLEX is the one to watch
I agree!
pack

Lexington, KY

#31 Oct 1, 2009
wonder wrote:
So we still dont know what happended to B. BaileyYou would think after 30 years they would honor her in some way.
she quit, I doubt they will talk about it since it was a messy split
Interested

Middleburg, KY

#33 Oct 13, 2009
pack wrote:
<quoted text>
she quit, I doubt they will talk about it since it was a messy split
How do you know she has quit? I haven't been able to find any information regarding her. They still have on their site that she is co-anchoring the Noon news with Bill.
Duh

Danville, KY

#34 Oct 13, 2009
Must have been an ugly break-up or they would have had some kind of send-off for her.
Donna from Maysville

Maysville, KY

#35 Oct 14, 2009
I started watching 27 news 1n 1979 and have stayed faithful. I like Barbara, I met her at the boat show, she talked with me at length. Very down to earth, friendly and personable. I hope you didn't leave the team. If so, you will be missed.
StoneCold Truth

Franklin, OH

#36 Oct 14, 2009
Barbara Bailey ,Sam Dick....same old faces for years..they need some different faces.. WLEX is the best for me.Most all local networks have about 15 minutes of news that they repeat for an hour..Bill Meck is over the top and needs to lay off the rouge cheek makeup.Tom Ackerman is OK and a cool weather man but Kristy Kubovich has a bobble-head problem,Dia is good but getting ready to pop before long,wow her hooters have grown
pollypocket

Lexington, KY

#37 Oct 17, 2009
She prob isn't coming back...ongoing fued with 27 management. you would be surprised to know what goes on at that place...
Hmmmm

United States

#38 Oct 17, 2009
old man wrote:
she got really sick an can not work anywhere no more. that is marina may god be with her. she was cute
When did she get sick??? I saw her on Wsaz in Huntington!
xxx

Salyersville, KY

#39 Oct 18, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
i forgot about Marina...she had a nice rack...whatever happened to her? Lauren Raymer is a hottie as well.
Huntington, W. Va Channel
duh

Danville, KY

#40 Oct 19, 2009
Hey Marina is in Hutington, will have to check out her broadcasts online!! http://www.wsaz.com/station/bios/weather/9841...
CSC

Amelia, OH

#41 Oct 23, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
Just as well. I never was crazy about her, plus I heard that she was hard to get along with. Friend of mine ran into her once, and said that she was quite the bitch to her. I think Stacy does a much better job and is a lot better to look at.
That is not true at all. I did an internship with her this summer and she is one of the kindest people at the station. Stacy is also very nice, but Barbara is a lovely person. There is a possibility that she could be ill, and it is extremely rude that you would be criticizing her appearance and personality considering you have never met her.
pumpkin pie

Nicholasville, KY

#42 Oct 24, 2009
she isn't ill..don't you think they would have mentioned something about her? they kept us informed when t.g. was out. isn't it odd they haven't once even mentioned her???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new fatty on news 1 hr Luther 12
mellanie searcy (Dec '11) 2 hr Jessica 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,971
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 156,592
Affinity Construction llc (Nov '15) 4 hr Cheyenne Faircloth 3
racists who dates and bangs his cousins. (Nov '15) 4 hr Cheyenne Faircloth 6
eating out is the way! 4 hr right 124

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages