WKYT Anchor Woman Barbara Bailey

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

South Fulton, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Does Barbara Bailey, still work at WKYT?
me too

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2009
I was wondering the same thing. I even emailed wkyt and asked them, but I didn't get a response.
meat

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2009
yes just mornings
sandie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2009
She is no longer mentioned in promos. I don't think Barbara works there anymore.
cat fan

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2009
WKYT switching morning team
Bailey will continue to anchor noon news
By Scott Sloan [email protected]
Viewers of the morning news on CBS affiliate WKYT (Channel 27) have begun seeing a new face.

Stacy Ellison is now co-anchoring the 5-7 a.m. newscasts with Bill Bryant, as longtime anchor Barbara Bailey shifts schedules.

Bailey will continue to anchor the noon news with Bryant. The two moved to the morning news shift in 2006 and have helped increase its viewership dramatically.

"She wanted a change in her responsibilities and work schedule," WKYT news director Robert Thomas said. "Because of Barbara's longtime service and dedication to this station, we wanted to accommodate her request."

Ellison joined WKYT in 2007 as a morning traffic reporter and has since reported and been a fill-in anchor. She previously worked at stations in Macon, Ga., and Jacksonville, Fla.

"I am excited to build on the very strong foundation that Bill and Barbara have already established," Ellison said in a statement.
me too

Manchester, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2009
Thanks for the info, now we know.
wondering

Mount Washington, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2009
When do her new duties start. Still not on Noon news
THE BEST

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2009
she is a member at idle hour country club, you could call them and ask
larry

Versailles, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Does Barbara Bailey, still work at WKYT?
who cares? WLEX is the one to watch
Tom

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2009
On the weekends, its WTVQ for me. That Carla Wade is a cutie.
wigglewaggle

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2009
what does idle hour country club have to do with the topic THE BEST other than to add your bias
my2cents

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 15, 2009
Bill and Barbara seem very sweet and Stacey is fine, but I have to agree with larry, WLEX is who I watch, especially during the early mornings. The whole team is fun to watch, especially the new guy that's on there. He's corny sometimes but very entertaining to watch.
THE BEST

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2009
i was just pointing out that she is not hard to find.
mememe

London, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2009
my2cents wrote:
Bill and Barbara seem very sweet and Stacey is fine, but I have to agree with larry, WLEX is who I watch, especially during the early mornings. The whole team is fun to watch, especially the new guy that's on there. He's corny sometimes but very entertaining to watch.
sure if u live in lexington watch wlex,thats their target audience,but if you live in london they dont care about you.wkyt covers east and south ky to.
anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2009
i miss that weather girl from wkyt Marina Jurica, she had the prettiest biggest juggs of all the news ladies in town lol
ExtraExtraReadAl lAbout It

Eddy, TX

#17 Sep 18, 2009
Don't forget about Lauren Raymer. Hooters a plenty! And a dark haired beauty for the veiw farther upstairs. Just the right amount of junk in the trunk and in the front. Mmmm mmmm
Anonymous

Danville, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2009
i forgot about Marina...she had a nice rack...whatever happened to her? Lauren Raymer is a hottie as well.
old man

Winchester, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2009
she got really sick an can not work anywhere no more. that is marina may god be with her. she was cute
Ahh Hemm

West Liberty, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2009
The question is when will she be on at noon, she has not appeared for a while.
lookin

Louisville, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2009
i heard she quit and they offered her the noon gig but she decided not to take it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Pitches A Shutout In The First Debate 1 min bottlecap 51
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Ex Republican 153,848
Reward 10 min David 2
Melissia ballenger ballard 30 min concerned1 5
keep clean! 1 hr Rappaport 2
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,516
Does Chris Bailey get paid for weather forecasts 2 hr Chris Bailey 56

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages